tuscl

We don't really have to worry about impregnating strippers

RedJohnson
Fuckin' your ATF for free
Do you motherfuckers really think that any of these girls is gonna admit that the baby daddy is an old geezer she fucked for money? These chicks got lives they still gotta live. She's got family and a boyfriend and other people who she'd never want to know the truth. So have fun with that baby batter cause it'll never blow back on you anyway!

And why do every one of these airheads call her boyfriend a "fiance" like he's ever gonna' marry her? Silly girls.

21 comments

• ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Your delusions will come crashing down when you get that call from Maury Povich.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Ok Ricky
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    most of them would just head off to the clinic.

the rest would be encouraged by the shithead bf/fiance to have the kid and take as much from the old fella as possible.

first he'll hear the news from the stripper. then he'll step away from the xbox and punch her in the face. after calming the fuck down he'll say, "let's have the kid help us get all of his shit."
  • boomer79
    3 years ago
    I was talking to a dancer I know who is pregnant. She briefly “dated a customer”. They had a falling out but she’s having the baby and prettty sure she’s going after him for support. In general she’s had a. Rough time lately and her personal life is kind of a wreck. I feel bad for her but that guy has played hell. This is someone who used to be my favorite but the drama got to be too much. We’re on good,terms though. I wouldn’t make assumptions you won’t end up on the hook because it’s entirely possible. I get that nobody likes condoms but they really are necessary for these activities unless you have been snipped and aren’t worried about catching something.
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    How about take some responsibility for your actions? It doesn't matter if it's going to blow back on you or not.
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    I know of at least two girls who were pregnant by customers. One of those guys has stepped up, the other one is bad mouthing the chick.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Win the Superbowl drive off in Hyundai.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    Really? Have you heard of child support?
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Idk red, but that sounds rather cavalier to me. While I don't disagree with the premise that a lot of these girls would be motivated to keep the baby's true origins under wraps, there always exists the potential for impregnating a girl who doesn't give a shit who knows. Also, even if she wishes to keep it a secret now, she has a lot of years to change her mind.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    So even after Rick *admitted* to his other account, there is STILL a desire to address the RedJohnson as if it’s a separate individual?
    https://tuscl.net/review.php?id=374083

I get it that the tuscl discussion board is free and therapy costs money. But it would likely be well worth the cost
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    What you must understand Ms. Spice is that Mr. Dugan is a truly warped individual. After all, what kind of weirdo would lie about having a wife...oops, now she’s an ex now she’s not...and children.

When I started reading this site there was a weirdo named Mr. Dougster that obsessively poked at Mr. Dugan. I think Mr. Dougster’s actions were a bit over the top but he did catalyze some hilarious threads where he’d just post “LOL” and Mr. Dugan would freak out and reply with an incoherent 8000 word reply. Funny shit!
  • 48-Cowboy
    3 years ago
    Rick, er I mean Red, you are a complete tool! Real men take responsibility for their actions! You are a weak snowflake of an individual. Guys like you should be neutered, if not castrated...

Get the scissors ready guys!

snip, snip, snip
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Most can't afford that much child support. They're not likely to have a keep a nigga baby with a trick.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Conspiracy theories anyone? All nice and phil are missing are the tinfoil hats.
  • rickthelion
    3 years ago
    ^
    Truer words have not been spoken brother rick.

I mean really, what’s more plausible.

Scenario one: my brother from a hairless ape mother, the dugan, is just making up the fact that he’s the smartest, most badass awesome hairless ape on the planet.

Scenario two: rick is indeed the most badass hairless ape and through his sheer badassery he has joined a council representing the most badass creatures on the planet - the high council of ricks.

Anyone with a brain would be able to tell that scenario two is FAR more plausible. Do you think that a vulture, a shark, a gator and yours truly old hang out with a lying ape? If you do I’ve got one word for you: wildebeest!

I hope all of you damn dirty apes understand this proof of the dugan’s veracity and we can put this ugly lying rick trope behind us. ROAR!!!
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    Please don't bareback sex workers.
  • rickthelion
    3 years ago
    Are you try to test our stories James ape?

Let me ricksplain something: the dugan is a hairless ape so he can use a condom. I am a lion so I cannot. My penile spines would shred it.

More proof that we rick do not lie. ROAR!!!
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Wow, the weird desperation is at a fever pitch when the lion troll account is trotted out twice in four posts. Just imagine someone still believing that these posts are necessary for challenging poster credibility and controlling messaging. I smell a shortage of Reynold's Wrap coming soon to wherever this person lives. 😂

• mjx01
    3 years ago
    18 years of guaranteed financial help... you had better believe that she's gonna cash in on the baby daddy lottery.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion