Halloween is the best night at the nudie bar

THE CHAINDOG
Massachusetts
I love costumes and theme sets! I remember a vampire set from 30 years ago that still makes me smile!

10 comments

• shadowcat
    3 years ago
    I visited the Cheetah in Atlanta on Halloween night about 30 years ago. There were so many customers in costumes that you couldn't tell who was a customer and who was the employee. An those were some very expensive costumes. Nice eye candy for 2 drinks.

I haven't been back since.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    The day before Halloween is usually better. At least jn my experience. Lots of girls don't work on halloween
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^^ what a silly nigga!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    The Halloween costumes can be fun as long as they aren't a pain in the ass in VIP.

I went to a Halloween night a few years ago and there was a dancer wearing a "sexy Boba Fett" costume, including the helmet. As wonky as that sounds, it was actually pretty hot. I pulled her aside to compliment her on the costume and she said, "Thanks, but I can't see shit in club lights. I'm going to trip on something and die."
  • EastCoaster
    3 years ago
    I prefer nights other than Halloween at a nudie bar. As someone else here said recently, dancers wearing Halloween costumes generally show less skin than they normally would. Especially if it's a nudie bar.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    I don't normally go to the club on Halloween. I like costumes less than the lack of costumes. But it looks like I'm going this Halloween. The 1/3-my-age stripper asked me to come and hang out. She said she was going as a hippie and wants me to dress as a hippie too. Now where are my bell bottoms?
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^^^ what I thought you were going as your everyday out - dressed as Grandpa Munster.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Halloween is a great time at the office. Girls can use it as an excuse to wear more sexy stuff than they otherwise could. But at a nude strip club, the girls routinely go as far as they want to. Halloween is not better, IMHO.

SJG

Awesome picture
    https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=3717

Female assistants move her from her visit to the toilet, to the altar:
    https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=9088

Then they unhitch her wrists, and then hitch her up on the altar:
    https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=9087

Now we won't make her wait in restraints very long, lest she need to again use the bathroom. A Deacon had been doing the opening. Once the offered woman is hitched up, the Presider enters and gives an incantation over her, and then he unrobes, climbs on, and does her. She might be pre-lubed. Then all of the women are fair game, and the men are expected to do all of them. No one is in restraints, but they won't need to be restrained. Restraints to start off are just theater.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    3 years ago
    Costume related but not Halloween related:

New Orleans has a big Christmas party night in December and everyone, EVERYONE in the quarter gets dressed up. So one night working at Penthouse I was dancing in a BIG champagne room (like a big party room) with a group that had guys coming and going, leaving for the bar or going to more private room or going down to the stages etc. So I was dancing, I turned around, across the room a guy in full Grinch costume, like face paint and everything, is getting a dance while drinking straight out of the bottle lol. I have a weird job lol.

I’m going as a cowboy with an all white costume and fringe boots. Yeehaw 🤠
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    Pics or it didn't happen, PSD!!!!!😉
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion