tuscl

SJG is a VIP?

datinman
Not in Kansas anymore
Tuesday, October 26, 2021 12:59 AM
Have my eyes deceived me? Is there a VIP dot next to SJG's handle now? He still hasn't written a review. After all these years I doubt he actually bought a membership. Did Founder gift him a VIP in response to the concerted efforts to get him banned? Does this mean he will be spending his time in one of the two circle jerk rooms? Will he re-establish his greatest hits threads in VIP (because, you know, you can never get enough talk about Gnosticism on a strip club message board)? Inquiring minds want to know.

27 comments

• misterorange
    3 years ago
    Yup, I noticed that too. Can't wait to see what this fucksack is planning next.
  • TFP
    3 years ago
    Yeah I went and looked at his comments. I noticed that under a lot of his posts along with the random links he usually posts he wrote 'and a big thank you to TUSCL and it's leadership'. Seems to me that Founder gifted him with VIP status, unless he finally went and paid for it which I doubt. Now it seems he's going and searching for any reviews of clubs that mention kissing.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    SJG would have used his Deep State connections to call in an airstrike on founder's house if he wasn't made a VIP member.
  • TFP
    3 years ago
    Looking further, it seems he's just reading reviews and criticizing guys for not 'getting the girl off script and trying for a FRMOS'. The age old issue with him: he's always telling people they're having fun wrong. He will NEVER get it through his head that people enjoy different things and that his way of clubbing isn't the only way to have fun.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    The dude has been talking about going to Tijuana for a decade and he’s what like 3 hours away. Didn’t even have internet for a year, even the homeless people in my small ass town figured out how to snag free internet from the local gas stations during COVID, can you imagine how many Wi-Fi signals are floating around in San Jose with all those geeks?!? This happens at my wife’s work all the time. When someone is doing g a shitty job but management can’t fire them, they just promote the person to another job that has less responsibility. I see this as kinda the same thing. Several of the people on here would lose interest if SJG left, he’s the train wreck nobody can look away from.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    By his own logic, now he's part of the Circle Jerks!
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    I think San Jose is more like 12 hours from the border crossing into TJ. Strangely, when you stand at the street corner with a cardboard sign saying "Need money to pork third world teenagers", you don't collect much.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    If he's spamming reviews, that's another incentive to get rid of him.
  • elmer
    3 years ago
    Don't know but looking more and more like he's the big guy Or he's got pictures 😳
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ Do you think SJG has pictures of founder getting peed on by Russian whores ?
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Maybe after making 37,000 posts, founder figures you deserve VIP access. 🤷
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    ^^ There are people who only have 37 posts and have added more value to the site than this idiot with 37,000.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^^ not if you are Founder’s Bandwidth provider.
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    So now he is using a thread he created about "transmitting viruses" to provide synopses of TUSCL reviews he has read. But, yeah, but autism spectrum doesn't exist. smh
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @misterorange I don't disagree but it's founder's call. 🤷
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^^ Do you every study a body of information and try to gain an understanding of it. or do you just shoot your mouth off. SJG
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ Do you have pictures or video of founder in compromising situations ?
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Big imagination. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^^ Do you every study a body of information and try to gain an understanding of it. or do you just shoot your mouth off. (directed at JustinTolook) SJG
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ Which is it, a dead girl or a live boy? LOL
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Holy shit, you actually talk about stuff like that? SJG
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ You are the one that got the pictures or whatever you got on founder! LOL
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    During a successful election campaign for governor in 1983, he boasted, "The only way I can lose this election is if I'm caught in bed with either a dead girl or a live boy." Governor Edwin Edwards of Louisiana
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    How about just making it so people besides Circle Jerkers can post on the forum. I do a lot of communicating by posting stuff and then sending the link to other people in a PM. More people would post, but they don't want their stuff exposed to trolls. SJG
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^^ what time does the library close today so I can come back without you spamming g the board? Is it 5:00 or 5:30 LoydSchoene?
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    "Do you every (sic) study a body of information and try to gain an understanding of it. or do you just shoot your mouth off." It has been a while since I was an actively practicing clinician, but, yes, by education and training I know far more than you in regards to human physiology and the practice of medicine. I continue to have tenants in specialized medical practices. I have seen first hand severe autism. I have seen first hand Covid deaths. Your opinions on ASDs and Covid 19 would be laughable if they weren't so offensive to patients whose lives have been devastated. Stick to Rosicrucianism, Gnosticism, and lug nuts and I won't keep calling you out. If you really want to "study a body of information and try to gain an understanding of it" here is a good place to start: [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    That there are medical people trained in psychotherapy and about autism, is not part of the remedy, it is the locus of the problem. [view link] SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion