tuscl

PSA for TUSCL

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!
A public service announcement for TUSCL.

https://www.google.com/search?client=fir…

63 comments

• TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    The library is open and the creep is here early today.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^^ Two circle jerk rooms TheeOSU, one to fit your budget.

SJG

House of Harlot Latex
    https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=9004
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^^ My f2f life is private. Just like the CIA, I don't confirm or deny anything. And just like the CIA, and using the same methods as the CIA, I protect my affairs.

SJG
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^^ really? How come everybody knows your real name is L1oydSchoene on Beaumont Canyon Lane? Some privacy wall you got there!! Lol
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    CIA? Yeah SJG you’re about as covert as a fart.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Shailynn riding along with his mom in a Chrysler Pacifica, going to the next event for the West Texas Christian Glee Club.

SJG

House of Harlot
    https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=9006
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^^ why do you stick around here when everyone hates you? Do you like the misery you provide people, cause if you do you’re one sick bastard. I’d say you’re worse than that Pentecostal minister you claim to help convict, but you’re the real life abuser of our platform founder created. Banishment should be your punishment and start over with another account, SJGoatfucker!
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Meat72, why don't you either find something topical to talk about, or go to the Circle Jerk Room, or just Shut The Fuck Up!

SJG

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=2156

TJ Street
    https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=1132
    https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=2305
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    I don't know much about your, but you are not making a very good impression.

I'm not really a liberal either, I am a radical leftist.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ In the mold of John Wayne Gacy, I'm sure.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    ^

WTF do you now about making a good impression?
    You're a spamming creepy fucking psychopath! TROLL!
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Are you at the library that closes at 5 or the one that closes at 8?

For being such a self proclaimed busy individual, it's amazing how you can juggle your time to spend hours and hours on end here posting your spamming drivel.

Fact is sitting in the library posting your shit is the only life you have. I partially feel sorry for you because you're truly pathetic and obviously have no life but then I think of all the trolling and spamming you purposely post here and my sympathy quickly goes away !
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    I love how a fucking homeless guy is talking trash on me getting a ride from my mom. Meanwhile this buttfuck didn’t even have internet access for a year because the free Wi-Fi he was mouching off of didn’t allow adult content.

You can’t even make this shit up it’s so absurd.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Chirping crickets, must be the branch that closes at 5 but he took it right down to the wire. They probably had to shoo his sorry ass out and lock the door behind him.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Banning should happen regardless. If there's a way to just delete everything he's done on the board, that should do it.

I don't know why the fuck he gets so territorial, like the board is his toy. At best he's tolerated, or white-knighted, not liked.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Not a bad idea except san jose is a big city and there are 23 library branches. He could be at any of them and if some are not far apart he might alternate between them.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Previous comment to Thatxguy.

And regarding banning, I've been on that bandwagon for years, I hope it happens some day soon.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Founder acts when enough people have complained, even if they aren't particularly egregious trolls (like Cacaplop).

He can come back under a new username, but deleting all his shit and making him start from scratch, greatly reduces the annoyance factor.
  • mike710
    3 years ago
    Library is now closed! I can come back and look at the board again until around 1pm Pacific time tomorrow.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    It’s good info because this place becomes unreadable during certain times. He just does not know how to control himself. Why does he have to bump every thread he’s every made every day? If you have wacky opinions fine that doesn’t bother me, but spamming to oblivion and making it all about you will make everybody hate you.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Just do your part and tell Founder.
  • TFP
    3 years ago
    @Muddy at least for the old thread bumping you can just do thread ignore. I've got about 35 ignored threads, all his. Now I barely see anything from him, unless he decides to bump another that he hadn't bumped in awhile. That only happens about once a week though.

Now if we could only ignore a certain members pictures then it would be all good.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    Problem is he doesn't just bump his own threads. He "comments" on like 15 threads in a row, even the ones you might be interested in reading, and then it's all just arguments between him and other members. The guy is a fucking sociopath, but possibly some kind of evil genius because he's pissing off so many people. He's killing this site.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Can I make a donation to the San Jose public library with the request they change the wifi password? It seems like money well spent…
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Send a screenshot of some of his creepy posts to the library administrator let them know it’s originating on their system that might get them to restrict access from their computers.
    A few years ago I tried to log on from a public building the building restrictions were on and I couldn’t get on TUSCL, I’m sure the library has restrictions the just need to be made aware of the abuse.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    SJGOATFUCKER is an easy target to punch away at, so there is some redeeming qualities that he provides. At least I don’t have to say the things I do to the goatfucker that I may slip up and tell my family/friends. Whenever I have a need to knock out some transgressions on some stupid idiot, the goatfucker SJG will always be around. His truth is better than fiction, really it is.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    I don't care where he wants to hang out and rant on the internet, as long as it isn't here. When is the last time he's seen the inside of a strip club anyways?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I'm pretty sure that he hasn't seen a vagina that wasn't on a paper page or computer monitor, let alone the inside or outside of a strip club...
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    SJGOATFUCKER will be showing up at the licks library soon, so get your peaceful navigation of TUSCL before he starts spamming. He may have very well been with a vagina, but it’s been with a fat toothless woman who can’t afford to be choosy and that’s how he touts his manhood with the low standards picking the lowest hanging fruit that has fallen into the ground and is rotting. It’s the make gigalo’s version of dumpster diving for free food, yet he thinks he’s perfected some sort of system opposite of Rick Dugan’s paying quality women for sex. SJGoatfucker gets garbage for free!
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    All of you idiots, you have Member Ignore, and you have Thread Ignore. And then there is not just one, but there are two Underground Circle Jerk Rooms, either get your sorry asses in there, or Shut The Fuck Up!

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Or rather than everyone else change their behavior, why don't you find some other place where people actually care what you have to say? I'm sure there are forums dedicated to esotericism and sexual assault.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^^^ STFU

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    What do you gain out of being the board's greatest punchline?
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^^ You are one of the leaders of clique of assholes who discourage people from posting more broadly on this board. You are a SHIT HEAD!

SJG
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^ SJG is this where you argue with the board for the next 3 hours until the library closes and you go back to the group home yiu reside at?

Yiu have no social intelligence, the fault of this websites open forum policy is to keep mentally challenged posters around. Ban SJGoatfucker!!
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^^ And you are a worthless shit head!

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    We discourage people from posting? Who else has triple digit threads about how they're a cancer on the board?

The most you get is pity from people who feel you're so retarded that attacking you is beyond the pale.

You are a punchline here.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    You try to bring the board down to your own very sorry level. You intimidate others from posting about more interesting stuff.

In your world it is a war of the Good People against the Bad People.

The Good People are political reactionaries.

The Bad People will be the poor, the jobless, immigrants, and then racial, religious, and sexual minorities. And you believe that these Bad People need to be regularly subdued with the policeman's billy club.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Whoa. No idea where the politics came from, but in my world the internet doesn't shut down at 5:30 pm, or for 14 months.

I didn't realize I was such an intimidating guy, scaring away the crowds that wanted to talk chaos magick on a titty bar message board. But I learn something new every day, LOL.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Lots more people would like to post more openly and about a broader range of ideas.

You might like PaulDrake's forum. He had posted here about buying his Tesla and about putting solar cells on his roof to be able to charge it off grid. All very interesting, but then he seemed not to really want to pursue further conversation.

Then he announced that he was starting his own forum, and that he would be moderating it, and enforcing a narrow topical focus.

I guess he must have his reasons. Some people don't like topical breadth.

He reacted against me once I told him that "buying dances is a chump's game". He had an ATF and his life was about buying dances from her. Once he understood the logic of what I was saying, he quickly clammed up.

You might be someone who would like his forum better.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Or, you could realize no one appreciates your "topical breadth" here, and find a forum where someone actually engages you in conversation. Who knows, you might fool someone there into thinking you are literate and interesting.

Occam's Razor says no one wants to engage you on anything, except to mock you.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    But you are one of a handful of extremely vocal people who inhibit the breadth of conversation.

Use Ignore, go to the Circle Jerk Rooms, or STFU.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Whatever. You've been a joke since I was a lurker.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^^ there’s a hell of a lot more than a handful of people who mock you SJGoatfucker! You’re one of the most ignored members on here, and the ones who don’t you see there are dozens of members who mock you! You’re diluting the quality of continent posted on this site, and people are going to get good use out of you by landing punchlines on yiu all day while you post until tye library closes. Ban SJGoatfucker!!
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    If you have ignored me, then why the fuck are you still taking to me. STFU!

SJG
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    You need to be contained. Your chaos causes confusion amongst the board. Ban SJGoatfucker
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    I arrived just in time.
    Hey you creepy psycho fuck, unless they've kicked you out already you have have a little less than 3 minutes before they do!

The crickets will be chirping any minute, lol
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ I think we're clear for the night.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Ignore, Circle Jerk Room, or just STFU!

SJG
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re72di5p…

well he went silent same time as my previous post, at 7:57 EST, 4:57 Cali time.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Whoa, must have bribed the night custodian with a BJ eh creep!
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Ignore, Circle Jerk Room, or just STFU you stupid worthless troll!

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Vanish, or be the butt of upstanding members' jokes, you creepwad!

T
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Ahh haa, it seems that many branches are open to 6pm now so we have to continue to put up with the creepy goat fucking cocksucker. Unless he's at the 8pm branch which will be worse yet.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    And then the nursing home staff gets TheeOSU and funnel and tube feeds him some prune juice while they restrain him on the toilet.

SJG
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    That's not a toilet i'm over your mouth creepyboy!
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    OPEN WIDE! Lol
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Buckle up TUSCL, it's back!
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    The motherfucker has been a spammer here 7 years but was gone for a year and a half when the library closed and he lost his internet so in effect he's been a spammer here for 5.5 years and he has almost 38K spam posts! If my fast math is correct that's around 20 spam posts a day for 5.5 years and at least half of them talking to himself! Unfuckingbelieveable!
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    ^^
    Mr. OSU, you sure spent a lot of time figuring out when Mr. San Jose posts and when he does not post.

Are you attracted to Mr. San Jose? I’m not defending Mr. San Jose, but you seem a bit obsessed. Like you’re stalking him because you want to suck his cock. My advice is to PM him and ask him whether he’d be into that.

You’re welcome.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Mr fakephildot, you sure spend a lot of time following me around with your fake phil alias and commenting even though I usually and mostly ignore whatever you have to say. But every once in awhile, like this time, I think that I'll throw the little bitch slapped pussy that the original DrPhil owned to the point that you had to leave your original account and copy his account a bone.
    Well here's your bone fakephildot, good dog!
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    Okay, you all saw Mr. OSU declare that he wants to bone me.

I don’t care if Mr. OSU is gay or bi. But he better keep his lil’ bone in his pants is he’s around me. I don’t swing that way and I’ll kick his ass if he whips his bone out near me. Of course, I’m sure his bone is so small that I wouldn’t even notice if he whipped this out.

Stick to begging Mr. San Jose to suck your tiny lil’ wee wee and give up on your weird obsession with yours truly.

You’re welcome.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion