tuscl

OT: 23,000 yr old footprint found in NM

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 3:57 AM
Ok, which one of you old farts was taking an OTC stroll in New Mexico 23,000 years ago?

https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog/3385…

20 comments

• ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    But in seriousness, this is fucking wild. Originally they thought the land-bridge was crossed ~12,000 years ago, but then found evidence of people toward the east coast and down in Chile from something like 15,000 years ago. Now this?!? Throws off everything.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    It's a really interesting story.
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    Absolutely. And I love the way the guy from Barstool goes about it. It's basically just a WTF???? article, which is what everybody is thinking. How the hell did this happen?!? Did anthropology in college and one of my profs was the guy who found "Lucy" in the mid-70s.
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    Amazing early humans left Africa and walked all the way up thru Russia crossed into North America and down to New Mexico.

On the Walking Dead, Judith is over 10 years old and they haven’t left Virginia / Washington to search for food
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    It wasn't me. I was riding my dinosaur.
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    I mean, in the grand scheme of human migration, New Mexico is a stone's throw from Tijuana...
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    Yeah, yeah. A footprint? Bah.

Now, when someone finds one of shadowcat's used stone condoms, then I'll be impressed!😜😆
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    Rad! Bought a subscription to science on the basis of this article.
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    No idea if this is true, but I like the idea of pharaoh owning the strip club with his big dog color condom.

https://historyofyesterday.com/history-o…

"Egyptians used condoms made out of linen sheath around 1000 BC. They wore them to protect themselves from various tropical diseases like bilharzia. Egyptian men wore colored condoms to distinguish social status within their hierarchy."
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    HA! That's nuts. When I took an ancient Egypt class in college we learned that they drank beer (nice), but spent most of the class learning about how teeth remains showed us their diets (bo-ring). The prof never told us about Egyptian condoms. I wonder why...
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Those are blahblah's footprints. Doc Brown passed out drunk in the VIP. She lifted the keys to the DeLorean and went for a joy ride.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    I found a Bigfoot print in my back yard after the flooding a few weeks ago. Then I remembered seeing him out of my window, but no big deal. I just placed an order with Drizly and dropped another hit of acid.
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    Can you imagine how nasty a multi-use condom would be? “Don’t worry baby, I’ve only fucked 300 girls with this”…
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    "one of my profs was the guy who found "Lucy" in the mid-70s."

ScarJo ain't nearly that old!
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    Goldmonger... I think he told us they named it Lucy because he was messing around with one of the girl archaeologists and they'd listen to "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds"... But yes, ScarJo is younger and hotter than this hairy sorta-ape...

https://iho.asu.edu/about/lucys-story
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    There is evidence of peoples coming from the other continents to North and South America regularly, before Columbus, and then going further back to the last ice age.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    ^^^ Fun fact... those people had a statistically higher chance of actually going to a strip club than you.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I like that show ancient aliens
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    @drewcareypnw

"Egyptian men wore colored condoms to distinguish social status within their hierarchy"

WTF? King Tut, the teenage pharaoh, probably got more pussy than Wilt Chamberlain.

I'll bet he NEVER wore a condom. Lol
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    @MrO: you've gotta be right. What's the point of being the king if you cannot RAW DOG the local talent at will? That gimpy little Pharaoh probably had them mount up LD style!

https://www.cnn.com/2014/10/21/world/kin…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion