tuscl

How long does it take you to get over a stripper?

After every day for 5 years sending texts messages and numerous phone calls daily that went unreturned, I'm finally done.

After building a mural of this girl with my pubic hair, I've had enough

You hear that Blueberry?

BITCH,

I'm OVER YOU

I'm MOVING ON

I'm a NEW MAN, A FREE MAN

And I DO WHAT I WANT, WHEN I WANT, HOW I WANT, IF I WANT

25 comments

• san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Not good to separate a group of women off by calling them "strippers".

SJG

https://www.wickedtemptations.com/standa…
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    How ever long it takes for you to fall in love with a new stripper. That’s how long it takes.

SJG is shopping for lingerie to dress up his goat but is mad at you for calling women strippers. Mmmhhhmmm okay.
  • Tiburon
    3 years ago
    Once I bust that nut, my senses comes back and she ain't one of them. So yeah immediately
  • Tiburon
    3 years ago
    Sometimes
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    After major loss in life, we do need to reinvent ourselves. It depends on how deep of a collapse it is.

SJG

Awesome Action Uniform
    https://www.etsy.com/listing/962933054/o…
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    If your in NYC a bus comes by about every 26.9 seconds
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Often people do need to do a great deal of soul searching, like years or decades, because they do need to reinvent themselves.

Very good:

https://www.amazon.com/Path-Everyday-Her…

SJG
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^^^ how do you soul search in your moms basement with no internet access?
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    My motto is this. Best way to get "over" a girl is to "get on top" of another girl. :-)
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^^^^ that is great advice. For all you novices, don’t go too far and if you just got divorced DO NOT go out and immediately get married again unless it’s Britney Spears or Jennifer Lopez because they like to collect husbands.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    2nd marriages statistically do not last long at all.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Unrequited love is just that. Her profession has nothing to do with it.

Fucking other girls will make you feel better. Especially her friends lulz
  • Huntsman
    3 years ago
    How long does it take me to get over a stripper? Well, if I haven’t had too much to drink and I’m not nursing a pulled hamstring or some such injury, it only takes a couple seconds to get over her.
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    One month max.
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    Well, for a certain person, when I die, I’ll be over her.
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    However long it takes me to walk to the parking lot.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    3 years ago
    About two years for a former fav. It’s been six years now. I still occasionally wonder how she’s doing.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Get over? Get over what? If you mean stop having the occasional thought? I watched my ATF grow up lol. 19 when we met and 34 when Covid set in an ended it. Thanks to a fellow PL I know that she went on to do what she said she had hoped to in a different locale. She moved into regular life and I would have liked one chance to say to her face that I was proud of her, pleased for her and to wish her good health; long life and much happiness. After 39 years of family law I feel that way about a lot of people though.
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    One more dance.
    She was my favorite for a couple years, the 1st one who really liked my hands (so it seemed), and remembered my name, and liked rubbing her nipples across mine. Etc,etc.

But then after the covid break, she was heavier, had fake eyelashes, and no longer had that girl next door feeling. Her brest
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    Her breasts were still perfect, but the wow feeling was gone, or at least diminished. So, one more song for old times sake . . .
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    It depends, sometimes I'm under her or behind her the first few times. Eventually, I usually end up over her, although I'd probably use the phrase on top of her rather than over her.

Oh, that's not what you meant? My bad.
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    About one song
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Muddy, clearly she blew you off because you just didn't care enough to really make the effort. If you had stepped up maybe thing coulda gone different. Why didn't you follow her home so that you could profess your love for her in person? How about her her personal FB and twitter accounts? C'mon dude! 😕

Anywho, putting aside Muddy's clear lack of true commitment...

I never found wallowing in nostaglia over any one girl to be productive. For starters, you can be sure that she isn't doing the same. If anything, girls who leave the business for vanilla lives tend to try hard to put it behind them. Also most of them don't stick around long enough to get to know too well anyway. It's a rare girl who makes it past a few years in the business and that often includes club hopping.

I know that some guys like to believe that there was something special during their time with a girl, especially when she is one of the rare ones that sticks around for several years at the same club. But unless she's inviting you to her family BBQs and kids' birthday parties, all you ever really were to her was a source of income and maybe a friendly face to chat with.

This thread was interesting though. It made me remember my ATF, who is around 40 now and probably looks very different than she did when I was seeing her 12-13 years ago. It's is a reminder that the years stop for nobody, including our favorites. We enjoy them for the brief time we know them during their primes, but sooner or later they move on, age out or both. It's the circle of life.
  • rl27
    3 years ago
    Once the song's over and I am looking for the next dancer.
  • Player11
    3 years ago
    The minute I walk out door of club after my wallet took a big hit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion