tuscl

How far are you willing to travel for the club on the average Tuesday?

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Tuesday, September 21, 2021 4:45 PM
Or any day between Monday and Thursday really. And why not throw in extras to the mix as well. How many miles or how long are you willing to travel just to scratch that itch on that random weekday? While the thought seems cool enough to see new places, the effort to do all that when a random weekday seems more tedious than I know. But I never did it before so I wouldn't know yet.

18 comments

• mike710
    3 years ago
    I've only done it to go to an area where I have several options in clubs. Drove 350 miles out of my city with a single club to another city with more than a dozen. Had a last minute change of schedule at work and suddenly had a little spare time.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    No more than 30 minutes pretty much ever. I enjoy clubs as much as anyone but the thought of burning hours of precious time behind the wheel just to visit a club, which may or may not be good on that particular night, is more than I can stomach.
  • docsavage
    3 years ago
    I go to a club about once a week. I may not always buy lap dances when I go, though. Sometimes I'll look around and don't see any girls I think I would be interested in and leave. I have three clubs about ten minutes away and another a half hour away and that is about as far as I'll go on a weekday. If I go to clubs further away it is almost always on a weekend. I'll leave early and stop and eat dinner at a restaurant, maybe stop at a park or store and walk around, then stop at a Starbucks to drink coffee and kill time. I don't go to clubs in the early evening because Indianapolis clubs are dead then so I'll wait until nine or ten before I head to the club. I've been to clubs far away a few times during the week but just to add some variety to my club visits.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    About 26 clubs in the Atlanta metro area. In good traffic the closest is 30 minutes away and the farthest an hour. My favorite is 50 minutes but Saturday traffic is worse than weekdays. I go whenever I feel like it considering the weather, etc.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Nothing good closer than an hour, which is too much for a Tuesday. Free time during the week is precious. Even on weekends, 2 hours each way sucks up most of a day. It better be a damn good club.
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    I have no decent clubs near me so I have to drive at least 100 miles to the nearest decent club. It's rare for me to make that make that drive on a normal week night unless I am already going to be at least half way there for another reason. But it has happened a few times when I had a bad day at work and just needed to clear my head. Between the drive and the club it usually does the trick of helping me forget the rough day but on the drive back home I always find myself asking if it was really worth it.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    If I have off the next day i don’t mind driving a little bit. Always looking for new options. But still im not gonna drive down to Baltimore if I don’t have something else atleast going on.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    30 to 45 minutes. I have a lot of good clubs within that distance.
  • minnow
    3 years ago
    One early week visit to fave club with traffic and speed trap gods cooperating got to club in 29 minutes flat with an open parking space near front entry. Alas, it appeared that mikey m dropped a deuce in the parking space about where I'd be exiting car, so I wasted 2 minutes driving around to the back lot. I guess 31 minute drive makes me hardcore according to rick.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    I have more than a dozen good clubs with less than a 30 minute drive from my home
  • WavvyCain
    3 years ago
    We’re spoiled in Atlanta. Longest I’ll drive for a club is 30 minutes though.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I don't think the day or distance matters much. If I want to go I'll go. Anywhere in the metro area is fine. And it just depends on traffic. The same club could be 20 minutes or over an hour away depending on traffic.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    The basic strip club is just a fine tuned well oiled machine designed for separating marks from their money. So you ask how far people are willing to travel? Well what is your interest in and commitment to this other metro? And then at all strip clubs there are girls who do OTC. So at the club closest to your home you can get known by the girls and be serviced as you like. SJG Power Pop Collection [view link]
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    3 years ago
    All SCs except one in Maryland are between 30 & 45 minutes from my house. So 45 minutes is pretty much my limit for any day of the week. I have driven an hour (and will continue to do so) for an OTC date with my CF.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    No clubs I like within 3 hours of me. When I’m on the road for work or something else I will make a detour up to 2 hours each way if the club is a good one. Heck I’ve gotten on a plane to just go to a strip club before - and that’s pretty PL!
  • Tiburon
    3 years ago
    Well I got some bad news for those in NYC that's not vaccinated. You're minimum travel time at least 30 to 45 minutes to go to any club strip or not. Cuz you're not getting in the New York City without a vaccine card. LOL but it's kind of not
  • shanny72
    3 years ago
    About an hour but that was with an appointment 👉👌
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    I just checked google maps, it's 20 minutes. Normally the situation is a club is between the bar and home, and this pulls me in like the death star sucks down millennium falcons.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion