tuscl

Holy Ducking Crap!

ATACdawg
Thank God Trump is FIRED!!! Lock him up!
Did anyone watch the Buckeyes-Ducks matchup?

Did Ohio State just forget to Duck?

Or were they just ducked by Oregon?

(Sorry, TheeOSU, I just couldn't resist. 😜)

17 comments

• Warrior15
    3 years ago
    I'm a big college football fan. I want someone else in the playoffs. NO OSU, No Okla, No Clemson, No Alabama. Please.
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    I picked the school that shall not be named in a couple small bets and no-chance-in-hell parlays, knowing it would curse them. So nice to see them lose. GO BLUE
  • Heellover
    3 years ago
    Alabama will be in playoffs and I think; which isn't exactly going out on a limb, win it all once again. Clemson, as boring as they are, most likely as well playoff bound. I hate OSU more than other so knowing my luck they are in even with this loss. And the Sooners, what a joke. Problem is Oregon almost always trips up on a game in the Pac 12 and the rankings are a joke so they get left out due to strength of schedule bs.

I don't like college football much at all, but will continue to root for Oregon even though I live in Az. This was great news when I was reading about it (I wasn't able to catch the game-this was one of a few college football games I would have actually watched, but was busy).

• ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    My favorite team is Michigan. My second favorite team is whoever is playing Ohio State today.....

Go Blue!!!!🏈🤸‍♂️
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Lol funny shit!
    The epitome of pathetic is you go blow guys that have nothing to cheer about regarding your inept weaselly team so all you have left is to cheer because the team that has totally dominated your team for multiple years lost to someone else that would have convincingly beat your team too.
    Ok no problem, just don't get any spunk in your eyes while you jack off in glee, we'll see where "your" team is at the end of the year.

Nov. 20, 2004 Columbus Ohio State, 37-21
    Nov. 19, 2005 Ann Arbor Ohio State, 25-21
    Nov. 18, 2006 Columbus Ohio State, 42-39
    Nov. 17, 2007 Ann Arbor Ohio State, 14-3
    Nov. 22, 2008 Columbus Ohio State, 42-7
    Nov. 21, 2009 Ann Arbor Ohio State, 21-10
    Nov. 27, 2010* Columbus Ohio State, 37-7
    Nov. 26, 2011 Ann Arbor Michigan, 40-34
    Nov. 22, 2012 Columbus Ohio State, 26-21
    Nov. 30, 2013 Ann Arbor Ohio State, 42-41
    Nov. 29, 2014 Columbus Ohio State, 42-28
    Nov. 28, 2015 Ann Arbor Ohio State, 42-13
    Nov. 26, 2016 Columbus Ohio State, 30-27
    Nov. 25, 2017 Ann Arbor Ohio State, 31-20
    Nov. 24, 2018 Columbus Ohio State, 62-39
    Nov. 30, 2019 Ann Arbor Ohio State, 56-27

Covid saved your guys another loss in 2020, perhaps you should cheer that too.

Go blow! Lolol
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    Our team won ?
    Cool.
    Not that I really care about football.
    But cool.
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    As an OSU fan I think this game could unfortunately be a sign of things to come this year. It wasn't as if Oregon got lucky and played their best possible game and OSU just had a few unfortunate mistakes at the wrong time. The Ducks were clearly the better team from start to finish today.

Last week the defense seemed suspect and now it is clearly problematic. Running man-to-man basically the whole game despite it not working tells me the coaching staff doesn't have much confidence in changing things up mid game with these players. I think it was 3 times that they got burned on TD runs to the short side of the field because they didn't have a defender to seal the edge.

The offensive line didn't seem to be able to open things up for the running game to get established. Add in a QB that doesn't seem to be much of a threat to run and teams with a good secondary are going to be problematic this season.

About the only thing I am sure of for the Buckeyes this year is that even though they aren't as good as recent years they are still better than that team of blue ballers up north.
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    Hey, I have complete confidence that this will be the year that Michigan will kick some OSU butt! Not only that, I know that Lucy won't pull the ball when Charlie Brown goes to kick it! 😉😭
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Didn’t get to see the game – during 2020’s woke stuff in sports I stopped watching and mostly lost the habit – in the past I’d look online on a Fr and record some college games of interest for Saturday – in the past I’d also watch ESPN almost every night and would know the upcoming good match-ups but I haven’t watched ESPN in over a year.

If I would have known they were playing I would’ve watched the game b/c I like Oregon – not b/c I like Oregon itself, but b/c I’m a fan of the Ducks’ HC Mario Cristobal – he’s a UM (Hurricanes) guy and won 2 national championships w/ UM in the late 80s/early-90s as an offensive-lineman (mostly right-tackle I believe) – he eventually became HC at Florida International University which started its football program only in 2002 (up to the last few years that school was mostly a commuter school but has grown a lot in the last 15 or so years) – they were perennial losers but under Cristobal he turned them into conference champs and even beat some ranked teams and thus I became a big-fan of Cristobal given what he had done w/ that program – Cristobal had some issues with the Athletic Dept and was either fired – he was offered the job at UM of co-head-coach and I believe he accepted but never coached at UM and instead went to Alabama to be Saban’s o-line coach likely to learn from the best and pad his resume – he then went to Oregon to what I thought was a co-head-coach position but Wikipedia says it was a co-offensive-coordinator position – but Willie Taggart left Oregon as HC to be HC at Florida State - Cristobal was originally interim HC then was offered the position - and thus why I enjoy watching the Ducks (liked them under Chip Kelly also but def like them more now b/c of Cristobal).

Cristobal is a not a “play not to lose” coach – he’s a risk-taker and why Oregon has lost some close games – UM used to be the same way and at their peak would also at times lose close games they should have won b/c of their aggressive-play but that makes them fun to watch.

Man I wish UM would have gotten Cristobal as coach – he’s a hell of a recruiter and would have been a hell of a fit at UM – UM has had nothing but mediocre coaches since Jimmy Johnson left – they survived for another decade or so based mostly on their hype and past success but have been mediocre to bad for the last 15+ years.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    From what I heard on the radio the Ducks were missing their two best defensive players including a D-lineman that many say will go #1 overall when he comes out.

I assumed Ohio St would take a significant dip when Urban Meyer left – that often happens to a lot of programs when their star HC leaves – if I remember correctly they took a significant dip when Tressel was forced out – I was actually surprised how good they were in ’19 and ’20 under Ryan Day but I wonder if that’s due to Meyer’s wake per se and his incredible recruiting to where Day inherited stacked teams and it may now be a downward trajectory from where they had been.
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    Hey now, thee________, do not deny us our joy, in whatever form it comes. It has been rare since the departure of the great Lloyd Carr!
  • rl27
    3 years ago
    After watching how badly they played against Minnesota the week before, and how the local press was touting how good our quarterback was. Hopefully the current wonderkind QB they have for next year pans out, because Stroud isn't it. Even though he had a lot of yards and touchdowns, he was very inaccurate 48/76 (63% accuracy) 2 INT in two games is bad. Sure he gets lots of yards, but his decision making is horrible. The defense also looked mediocre, had trouble stopping the run giving up 200 yards. I suspected they would get beat, and was actually shocked the game was that close.

Two things I can see. OSU needs to get a different defensive coordinator, and a real QC coach.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Was just looking online and saw Oklahoma beat Western Carolina 76-0 - I know it's Western Carolina but damn
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    At the end of the day the Ducks are a good team that's been consistently ranked and finished 2019 ranked 5th in the nation - so it's not as if OSU lost to a crappy team and it was a close game that came down to the end
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    One last thing from me re this game. I was busy out of town and didn't see any of it on TV.
    I got 1 update when OSU was down 28-21 and was able to listen to the last 7-8 minutes on the radio as I drove home and it sounded like they had chances to tie and send it to OT but couldn't get it done.

I had doubts about last year's team yet they went beyond my expectations and made the playoffs, I had bigger doubts about this year's team and was just going to keep my mouth shut about them until the end but the squawking bullied 98 pounders above who have had sand kicked in their faces for the last 2 decades suddenly have a shred of false hope because someone did what their team has been unable to do in what must seem like eons to them and that's understandable when their coach is better known for picking his nose on the sidelines than for what his team does on the field. Enjoy your fleeting moment boys.
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    Thank you, thee___! I did enjoy my fleeting moment. And now time for three hours of hope before 17 games of dread sets in...go Lions.
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    LMAO!😂😎
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion