tuscl

Prince Andrew served court papers in sex-assault lawsuit

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
The Convict formerly known as Prince.

https://nypost.com/2021/09/10/prince-and…

17 comments

• ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    Wow. I think he is royally screwed.☹️

(I accept all meanings of the many possible double and triple entendres tied up in that sentence.😉)
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    In other words, " Don't get your picture taken with the hooker. Especially if you think she looks a little young. "
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @Warrior15

She was underage in the picture with Prince Andrew and technically was not a hooker but an abused underage girl, most of Epstein victims were underage girls abused and tricked into sexual abuse.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    “The powerful and rich are not exempt from being held responsible for their actions,”

~ Virginia Roberts Giuffre, who says she was trafficked by sex offender Jeffrey Epstein
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Even if you want to comply with the law, you cannot tell how old young women are.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Statutory rape is a strict liability crime. Even if she looked of age, or lied about it, you can still be found guilty.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    It really does put a damper on everything!

SJG
  • Flyer78
    3 years ago
    This is a civil lawsuit, not a criminal proceeding. Calling him a "convict" is at best jumping the gun.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    ^^^You can always hope.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Let’s see how far this goes. I doubt Andrew will go down without a fight. He is a definite creep. Hopefully his accuser won’t face an Epstein fate.

If Andrew is held for a criminal offense in the US - I’d recommend he keep the Clintons off his guest list…
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    he'll wind up getting the roman polanski treatment=not a god damn thing will happen.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    ^ Maybe they will exile him to Ibiza?
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Seems like a total scam for money. I see no case at all.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    3 years ago
    I’ve been following this story at a high level. But I haven’t dived into the details. Is there any third-party testimony or other evidence that they actually had sex? Or to the contrary?

Given the association with Epstein, I’m more inclined to believe something illegal happened than not. But enough to vote in favor? IDK. Given that it’s a civil case, that might be enough. We’re not talking “beyond a shadow of a doubt” standard in criminal cases. I know civil cases usually have a lower standard of proof. I just don’t know how much lower the standard is.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    3 years ago
    I should clarify. Epstein certainly did many illegal things. I am more wondering about Andrew in particular.
    He-said/she-said always disturb me. The vast majority of the time, I’m sure the woman has a legitimate case. But I’d also hate to see the rare case where an innocent man is convicted too.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    He'll get a slap on the wrist
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    Epstein didn’t kill himself.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion