tuscl

Milk crate challenge???

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
I wanna see the geriatric trick clique do it 😭😭😭😭

23 comments

• SanchoRG
    3 years ago
    Please don't promote that ridiculous challenge here. Hospitals are full enough already now and the videos are exploitative trash
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I agree. But picture shadowcat the guy who brags about hookers younger than his granddaughter or 20 20fag doing it 😭😭🤡🤡
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    I had to look up "milk crate challenge." This geriatric trick couldn't do it.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    phaticee would fail the "milk carton" challenge because nobody would miss him if he disappeared, lulz
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    Us geriatrics prefer to fondle young strippers rather than break bones and over work hospital staff.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I'd fail the milk crate challenge as is. The problem is the way they stack the crates. If you stack them with more stability it's possible.

25 would do a back flip and land on his feet though.
  • mike710
    3 years ago
    These "geriatrics" you describe have already passed the Darwin test and survived into old age despite whatever stupid things they did in their youth. At this point in their life, they don't have to try to be cool or prove anything to anyone. They can live fat and happy, content in the good life.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ Easy to see tDarwin’s point
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Proud to say my generation never ate Tide Pods.
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    "If you stack them with more stability it's possible." Isn't the instability what makes it a challenge? If the crates were stabilized it would just be walking up stairs.

This generation's dumbest people came up with a stupid way to injure themselves and now the laziest members of the generation are trying think of a way they can do it.

Maybe if MTV had stuck with music videos instead of shit like Jackass these stupid "challenges" would have never started.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Walking up milk crates is a challenge in and of itself. I tried it my way and did it. The way everyone does it is just stupid. But the key is balance and shifting your weight.

But here's a video of a stripper doing it in heels. That's something

https://youtube.com/shorts/jo-jx69WmlY?f…
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Yeah walking up milk crates is wicked tough compared to skiing through the trees, jumping rock bands and landing at speed. Rather get hurt doing something athletic, than some pansy shit inside. Crayola challenge is next - watch the young east a box of crayons
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Doing that jn heels takes talent
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    The milk crate challenge, like the Tide Pod challenge before it, brings this pearl of wisdom.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It's funny and only harms the people doing it. Let people be
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    It also harms anyone who pays taxes since most of the people who are dumb enough to do it don't pay their own medical insurance or hospital bills. They expect the rest of us to pay for their stupidity.
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    As a PSA, let me know what club she works at

I want to avoid it
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Meh. I'm guessing that nearly everyone in here who is middle aged(+) had at least a few (or perhaps many...) ER visits in their youth that began with the words "He guys! Check this out!".

A big difference is that, back then, we didn't film it and post it to social media. But that's because we couldn't. If that technology had existed back then, I can't guarantee that we wouldn't have made the same choice (smart or not).
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    This is like how did you survive to the age of 27
    Stupid with zero upside
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Whodey the same can be said of those that come timid to build and live in flood prone areas along the coast and low lying areas; ie New Orleans and Florida. Our premiums are higher because of them.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I hope this challenge ends very soon. It seems stupid and it will likely put more folks in our already crowded hospitals. This is not a good idea.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Very “urban” phenomenon
  • SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    3 years ago
    ES JAY GEE
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion