tuscl

If you date one girl in a club. They all want to date you

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
One thing I found about dating strippers is that when girls know you're dating a coworker they all start to want you.... lulz

20 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    LMFAO define "date". Lulz.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Didn't you just say on another thread you didn't seek our approval?

This humblebragging crap says otherwise.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Spoiler alert: if you go to a strip club and get GFE from just one stripper, the other ones will want to give you the same. 🤷🤦
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    If you don't like my threads ignore them. Stop trolling.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    We're having fun and you're getting torqued, so that seems like you're the one with a reason to use ignore.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    So yeah, no big news there. Strippers end up hanging with strippers at the same club. You date somebody, you meet who they hang with, often you have some chemistry with them also. May cause drama or not, depending on how important you were to the person you originally dated. I don't agree with the "all" part, but I'm sure you will explain that, in the context you were using all it does not mean all and only Ralph from the Simpsons cares what the definition of "all" is anyway.

I honestly hope you get it that we're not all butthurt that we're not dating the sex workers that we're customers of. If sex work is a good choice for a somebody, it's much much easier to have a win-win thing with them as a customer, than it is for two people who are dating to have that turn out win-win. But you seem to think choosing sex work is always a mistake. So why do you want to date strippers? If you think it's self-destructive choice, isn't it a self-destructive choice to date people making self-destructive choices?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Stay off my threads if all you're gonna do is troll.

• ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    There are social media sites where your can block people from threads you start. This ain't one of them. So maybe this just isn't where you wanna be. But anyway, you're being boring and repetitive, so just keep it up. I'll get tired of it and put you on my ignore list. I apologize if my questions are making you piss yourself or anything.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    You're a fucking troll.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Looks like you're out of comebacks. It's like when you get to the bottom of the slurpee and it's just that little ice mountain with no syrup in it.
  • docsavage
    3 years ago
    That doesn't seem to be limited to strippers. I started to take out a female coworker one time and other women in the office who had previously ignored me started being friendly and flirty. Another time back when I was young I was living in an apartment building with three attractive girls who never said a word to me. I got a girlfriend and as soon as she started coming over to visit the girls in my apartment building started being friendly to me.

Many women have a psychological tendency to want what they don't have or can't have, especially if other women have it. When dealing with the opposite sex, it might be a good idea to make them aware in subtle ways that they have competition for you. If you make a desperate attempt to win them over, it signals to them that you have no other alternatives. This is true not just in the area of dating but even if you are just a customer at a strip club. I don't get too fixated on any one girl in strip clubs and try to stay aware that there are other girls whose company I might enjoy. If I'm trying really hard to please some stripper, that's usually when she starts to become arrogant and annoying.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    I found a pretty good photo representing Icey game 😁

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=8615
  • motorhead
    3 years ago

“One thing I found about dating strippers is that when girls know you're dating a coworker they all start to want you”

Wasn’t that a Seinfeld episode? George had the picture of a model in his wallet and when models found out he dated models they wanted him.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Icee... You know, man, if you'd have been Pavlov's dog, he would have gotten nowhere with his research.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    ICEE - you need a real world life son.
  • gobstopper007
    3 years ago
    Wait a minute. Are you saying if you spend $$ on one girl in a club the others will want you to spend $$ on them too? Damn. Who else knew about this?
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    No 2ICEE is a Broke Knight, he's a supports strippers by advising them, roofying them, but never giving them money.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I'm talking about dating. Like you would anyone.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    ^^^ lmao "dating" is icee's euphemism for paying a stripper whore money and drugs for GFE, something other strippers will want if they see one of their peers getting it. 🤭🤡
  • SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    3 years ago
    ES JAY GEE
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion