tuscl

Rate this Girl.

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
Monday, August 30, 2021 9:01 PM
OK. Let's get back to why we love this hobby. Take a look what I call a Vision : [view link] I know a 10 is a Unicorn and doesn't exist. But in my book, this is as about as close at it gets. But I know somebody out there is gonna give her a six.

54 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Well done. That's an 8/9 for me.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    Dairy queen!
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Not my type but not terrible
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    She’s a beauty and she’s hot! She’s a bit classy for me. If I saw her in a strip club, I’d inquire about the cost of dances, and the mileage and extras available. I’m sure she’d slap my face if I asked politely for a blumpkin for $50…
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Face 9, Body 9 on my demanding scale. Breasts nice but look fake.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Boyish body with fake tits...
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    8.5. That includes -1 for the huge fake tits.
  • RandomMember
    3 years ago
    Cartoonish curves; the wonders of plastic surgery. She would appeal to the older crowd, those with a repressed Oedipal complex. She was probably gorgeous before the plastic surgery.
  • bsa694fun
    3 years ago
    DAMMMMMM, I don't care if its all fake, that's a 10 for sure
  • Lone_Wolf
    3 years ago
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    Not my type what so ever. Honestly i would say 5 or 6 in my book but that’s just me.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Wow! But got to spend enough time with her to get her softened up and to let her get real with you. Might not be that easy to do. SJG
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Face 7/8. Body 4. Fake and plastic.
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    Meh. OK if you like the type..... Oh, hell. Who am I kidding? An easy 9.8, due to the tiny tattoo on her left shoulder.😍
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    Easy 9 for me
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Oh, and for those of you that don't like her, then feel free to post your version of a ten . RanDumb , do you have the guts ?
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    Even if I don't rate her a 10, I would be extremely happy to have her on my arm (or in bed). I could work around the fake tits. If I got to choose, I would prefer someone like this. This is not typical of what a Georgia Tech co-ed looks like, by the way. [view link]
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    I do t know if there’s one real photo in there. It al looks touched up. A little fake looking for me right now. But no less than an 8 still
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Here's a couple for you warrior [view link]
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    The great thing about strip clubs is that I can pursue those natural beauties if that's what I'm in the mood for, or I can go after a dancer who looks like she was drawn by a fantasy artist. This woman falls into that latter category. If you're looking at IG models/babes, you're going to have a hard time finding even one that isn't a filter jedi, though some are better than others at creating a "natural" look.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Have another [view link]
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @Warrior15 Google says she is technically a milf, she had a daughter when she was 19 years old. So she has, for sure, had some “action” already Google also says she is a “fitness freak”, “fashion model” and “social Influencer” from Stockton, California, of Portuguese and German descent. If you like her who cares what anyone else thinks?
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    9. I would not kick her out of bed.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    In my humble opinion Marilyn Monroe, at 22 years old, is, and forever will be, the gold standard for class, sex appeal, and feminine beauty. [view link]
  • chessmaster
    3 years ago
    Without the filters and makeup she probably is a six if not worse... That said, as is she's a solid 7 for me.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    8-9 - she’s drop-dead gorgeous of course, and I would cum driving to her house, but I like a tighter ass, abs and slimmer more defined legs.
  • ime
    3 years ago
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    My version [view link]
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    If they're plants I'm fine with them as they look plausible as non-plants. She's close to flawless. Her thighs could be slightly bigger to match her butt. She'd be easy to be faithful to if you loved her.
  • DenimChicken
    3 years ago
    Warrior's first post is absolutely not my style at all. Her face puts her at a 6.5 for me. Not to say she's ugly or anything but it's a look that I just don't like at all.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Total babe, BUT I have a bad feeling all those photos are “edited” a great deal. Would love to see a true photo of her for a better rating.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Studme's candidate would also be easy to be faithful to, but I give the edge to Warrior's. A healthy amount of female body fat isn't bad to me, it's like real estate, all about the location, location, location. Goldmonger's is tied with Warrior's.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    To get some melanin up in here, I nominate: [view link] Papi Chulo, you're welcome.
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    Wouldn’t stop any or them from blowing me, but goldmonger’s blonde is especially fetching.
  • 48-Cowboy
    3 years ago
    Nice curves Warrior! She is a solid 9. I don't get why boomers seem to like women with no curves and a body like a 12 year old boy or manly muscles. Must be pent up last for men and boys...
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    Not my type. I just don't dig silicone or that hard body look. But these pics ARE heavily photoshopped, so maybe buried beneath all those pixes, she's one of those meaty titty swinging ass-machines that my sick fat heart desires? Don't judge me.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Nothing to take seriously. Would be dumb as well as mean to promise to be exclusive with a women just cause she's hot. If there are no promises involved, would anyone not want all of the above as fuck buddies?
  • Dave_Rave
    3 years ago
    Tits 9, Ass 9, Face 8
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    OK Dave, make us your Frankenho, what parts would you use from each of the above?
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    Mine has been a Penthouse centerfold and in Playboy in Europe. She is up for Penthouse Pet of the Year. She looks a lot better now than when she was a teenager in my neighborhood :-)
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    ^ OldWhiteGuy, I almost posted her. She is awesome. I do not like that large tattoo on the one leg. Other than that, she is almost perfect.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Geez, some of you guys, making a big deal about one tattoo, it's like you're your own cock block. I bet you throw away Hawaiian pizza instead of just picking the pineapple off.
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    Fake tits are great to look at but I hate how they feel. Well the ones that are cartoon balloons are not even great to look at, real or fake. I really do not like the 44-22-34 type of figure.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    @ilbbaicnl I always throw away Hawaiian Pizza, not a fan of tats but willing to over look them sometimes, but damn man Pineapple on a Pizza is a crime against humanity
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    [view link] I don’t know if she’s a 10 but this girl really turns me on and looks even better in person
  • iknowbetter
    3 years ago
    All good choices. I wouldn’t turn any away. However, there are literally thousands of these Instagram hotties, and they all look amazing. Who knows if they’re even real girls or some type of computer generated avatar. There are so many of these internet model pages, yet I don’t see any girls who look like this walking around my neighborhood. Unless these smoking hot Instagram girls are willing to take me to the VIP, or unless they are willing to throw up some hardcore content somewhere, their overly modulated PG Rated pics on the internet are mildly amusing, somewhat annoying, but very little value to me.
  • j04n44r
    3 years ago
    More my buddy’s type, but cute. Would rate if a lot of those pictures wasn’t obviously touched.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    I say, if you're only going to get to look, there's just no down side to being, a full on man ho: [view link] .
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Yeah, she's so spectacular that she looks fake.
  • PredragDr
    3 years ago
    Is she famous? She supposedly has an 8-figure net worth!
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    First PredragDr looks at the purse.
  • rentz2
    3 years ago
    The original girl and the one OldWhiteGuy posted were cam girls who got big through instagram and got fake tits along the way. I think both looked better before their work.
  • Skittles
    3 years ago
    This is a beautiful woman. But one man's 10 is not necessarily another man's 10. And let's be honest, a chic with a killer personality and sense of humor, is gonna instantly become better looking. So how can anyone accurately judge until they've been alone with the lady in question??
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion