tuscl

Using injury, illness, disease to your advantage for guilt sex

So the Delta done got my ass. As I’m sitting here trying get to 100% it hit me. Let me get as much feel sorry for me sex as I possibly can. So I have about 1000 stripper phone numbers in my phone now. And I assembled a mass text on how horrible I’m doing and I may not make it and was wondering if anyone was interested in sleeping with me perhaps for the final time. Due to medical bills from COVID, I only have $80 but if you can look down deep within your heart, I’d like some full on hardcore raw dog sex with golden showers included as must.

So far nobody has gotten back to me. Have any of you guys tried milking some of these various sicknesses and/or injuries?

16 comments

• 8TM
    3 years ago
    Honestly it makes me think…if there are any strippers out there who haven’t had covid yet, some % of them might want to catch the virus on purpose and get it over with instead of getting the vax
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Some people might still believe the pandemic is a hoax and just a way to establish one world government.

Maybe try telling them you have AIDS instead 🙂
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    This seems like a bad idea even for this site. It’s best to be safe.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Guilt tripping only works when they feel guilty and if they do its for a reason. Go for it
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Muddy said "Have any of you guys tried milking some of these various sicknesses and/or injuries?"

Nope. Sounds like a horrible thing to do.
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    Well, I hear that the Delta strain can affect one's thought processes.....🤯
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    Tell them you caught the Delta strain because you flew on Delta. I actually met a blonde (not even a stripper) who thought it was the Delta strain because Delta employees did not have to get vaxxed and were spreading it. I would have tried to explain Greek letters, but she is not that kind of girl.
  • Lone_Wolf
    3 years ago
    Lol. Funny.

This Delta is nuts. I think the populas is tuning it out but shits almost as bad as the peak.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    If you complain about ROBs but then try something like this, then you deserve more ROBs in your life.
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    Mr. Muddy, have you considered telling the strippers that you were dropped on your head as a child? Because this is the kind of idea that a guy who was repeatedly dropped on his head as a child would come up with.

On the other hand, don’t worry. I suspect they know about the whole being dropped on your head thing based on other shit you say.

Just make sure you tell ‘em you have covid. Kinda like the way you tell ‘em that you have herpes simplex IX.

You’re welcome.
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    Never tried it with a contagious illness because I don't think I would want to fuck a girl that wants to fuck someone because they have a contagious illness.

However, earlier this year when I was stuck at home with a broken leg I did respond to a few "come see me" texts from dancers by telling them that I couldn't because of my leg but I would be glad to have them come over to my place for some OTC fun. Only one took me up on the offer but it was a fun afternoon.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    You could try the line from Johnny Dangerously - “I am handicapped - I’m psychotic!” That might work better than covid.
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    Just try texting that you have too much money and need to get rid of some of it and see how fast the pigeons flock.
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    So - no one, not one, wanted to pee on you 😒 ?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    A pity fuck is more ethical than waiting til rent time and coercing broke girls.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    Don't hold your breath. Get well soon.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion