tuscl

TUSCL, in the club

Tetradon
I'll act nicer if you'll act smarter.
Question for y'all. How many of you check this site while in the club itself?

Are you checking reviews of dancers in real time, or do you do your homework in advance and leave your phone in your pocket?

I'll occasionally check discussions, but not reading encyclopedic dancer reviews. Want to make sure I'm not getting ripped off.

19 comments

• wallanon
    3 years ago
    I'm mostly focused on being in the moment once inside the door. I might use TUSCL to send messages or maybe kill time checking the boards in between dancers, but I don't read reviews while at the club. The site isn't really set up right now to quickly find specific dancer info in reviews.
  • goodyman
    3 years ago
    I check before to make sure i know what prices should be or known rip-offs. Generally i stay off my phone in clubs and public spaces for that matter. If bored I'll chat up a bartender or just watch a tv
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I sometimes post in here when I'm drinking at the club lulz. Sometimes I check reviews for the lulz.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I don’t check this site when I’m in a club. I check it before - but not at the club.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    3 years ago
    I’ve got more important things to do in the club than looking at TUSCL.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I have occasionally checked a review if I can't remember what someone said about a particular dancer, but that's rare.
  • BubbleYum
    3 years ago
    Yes, when it's slow.
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    Why would you be on a website when you are surrounded by beautiful women who are getting naked? If a club is so dead that I would rather read a website on my phone than get dances, talk with a dancer or atleast watch the stage I am just going to get up and leave the club.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    I leave my phone in my car unless it is a very hot day and I plan to stay quite awhile.
  • Huntsman
    3 years ago
    I don’t. I’ve checked ahead of time if I want to read up on a club.
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    Ha. Absolutely not. If it's that dead and I'm not trying to slam my drink and bail, I'll look at emails, texts, fantasy baseball / football, and maybe the occasional Words with Friends game, but that's as far as it goes.
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    I know my home club so if I'm on this site when I'm there it means the club is dead
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    "Why would you be on a website when you are surrounded by beautiful women who are getting naked?"

That's assuming two things are true. If it's an off shift with a handful of girls that's not being surrounded, and they may not all be beautiful lol. The other week in a travel town I sent a PM to a TUSCLer who was local. I asked for his thoughts on which clubs were decent options since I was sitting in a dead club. He offered suggestions based on day, time, and traffic.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    When I'm in a club, I'm on a mission. I'm not reading websites during my mission. If the club is dead, then I'm probably not hanging around.
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    Warrior what about when you've seen 3 hot girls come in and head to the back to get dressed but you know it will be 15-20 minutes before they hit the floor? You don't wait?
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I generally use the first and second rules of fight club inside a strip club. Don’t tell others about TUSCL!

I don’t want someone to see that I’m checking this site - and I especially don’t want folks in the club to know.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    If I’m bored yeah I’ll peroxide TUSCL. If I’m drinking and doing especially well I’ll drunk post. If I’m drinking and doing not doing so well I’ll also dunk post
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    "I don’t want someone to see that I’m checking this site"

I turn the screen brightness down at the club and don't hold the phone in front of my face like I'm taking a selfie. Once you're off the main page with all the t&a the site could be anything from a distance. But I don't check it in front of a dancer. The only phone stuff I'll do are text messages if a girl is there unless I'm getting her info.
  • shanny72
    3 years ago
    I've written a review while in a particularly dead club before...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion