Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Let's guess nicespice's dancer name

ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnlVIP42913

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0q8hFntzUQ

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

My guess: Snarkerella

Replies (43)Latest

W
wallanon
•

Oh the cringe. If we're going to do this let's up the ante. There's a way to vote on these so how about it?

W
wallanon
•

Lol I get it. But if we're going to get creative maybe a crazy good name will show up.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Wait, wasn’t Mia my stage name while actually in Portland? 😂

Yeah, I’ve had a ton of stage names. Oftentimes just made up on the spot, and I don’t get too attached because my names are so generic often another dancer already has claimed it. Most of them are two syllable white girl names.

Profile picture for PaulDrake
PaulDrake
•

Dusty Gazongas

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Mack Truck

Profile picture for misterorange
misterorange
•

Hida Salami

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Little miss sunshine

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Spicy.

Profile picture for FishHawk
FishHawk
•

Paprika

Profile picture for FishHawk
FishHawk
•

It can be hot, Smokey or sweet. 🤣

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

Iwanna Your . . .

$🤑

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

Ginger

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Spicey

Profile picture for rockie
rockie
•

Salty! With respect😋!

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

MeanSugar

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

How about we respect the privacy of people's f2f lives.

SJG

Profile picture for yahtzee74
yahtzee74
•

"Yeah, I’ve had a ton of stage names."

Do you ever forget your "name?"

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

Hahaha lumpia made me laugh...

I did once know a dancer named Sushi who happened to be Asian LOL

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

How does it work if you have an underscore in your stripper name, does the DJ say "Now on stage Lil undercore Lumpia". Anyways Lumpia, is that some inside joke?

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

SJG stripper names protect privacy neurodiverge much?

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

You are still trying to push beyond what she has voluntarily disclosed to us.

SJG

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

I bet in Portland they would really let you use Snarkerella. Or dance at Deja Vu in Springfield, Illinois, they had a dancer named Apathy.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

SJG I didn't say she had to tell us if we guess right. Anyway, a nipple flash would be my first choice for invading her privacy.

Profile picture for Hank Moody
Hank Moody
•

Natalie Naturals

or

Lacey

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

ilbbaicnl,

You are asking people to pool information.

You are making this a hostile environment. What you are doing constitutes harassment.

We should be talking to people, not about them.

SJG

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

SirCircleJerkalot,

Go back to your grave, climb into your coffin and pull the lid closed. You will have to go thru more cycles of birth and death, but at least if you let decomposition ensue now, you can probably avoid having to reincarnate as a centipede.

SJG

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

SJG your heart's in the right place, but you don't need to protect nicespice, the burning snark-rays will handle that.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

We shouldn't be bullying or harassing anyone.

SJG

Profile picture for Heellover
Heellover
•

My guess is Gina. It's a better guess than Hottie Mchottie (which would of been my guess to be funny).

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

Mary Jane

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Lil Squirt

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

SJG why won't you say anything when she harasses me? Like how she buys all her clothes at The Gap but just won't admit it, that's mean.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Uni Corn?

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Miso Corny…

Or Bubbles!

Profile picture for rickthelion
rickthelion
•

I can’t say.

I know it but I have been sworn to secrecy by by good friend Nicespice

As a rick I have honor. I would never break my word.

Unless it would give me the lulz. ROAR!!! 🦁

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Nichole

Profile picture for BaggerRider
BaggerRider
•

Hookah?

W
wallanon
•

Bubbles? That might be a contender lol. I've never met a dancer named Bubbles I didn't like.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Did Bubbles become an iconic stripper name cause Don Ho sang Tiny Bubbles, and his last name was Ho?

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Just spitballing here.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Gotta say, it does seem a bit Rainman-ish to be able to dance under a different name at every club without getting confused.

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

Jenna

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Jenna buy everything at The Gap.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement