Rate this Afghan bihhhhh

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser

49 comments

• san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    I don't know what "bihhhhh" means.

But she does look nice to me.

Strapped on high heels, not wearing anything which would require talking her shoes off of her. She's ready to go.

SJG
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    She’ll be wearing a full black Muslim outfit with her face covered now.
    When my kids were little and saw them walking around Center City Philly they thought they were “witches”
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    I suspect that in traditional Muslim culture, if she is your wife, you just rip her clothes off of her, and call her whore and bitch.

If she is not your wife, I guess what you can get away with depends upon who she is.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Studme refrain from Islamophobic and right wing rants.

She's a beautiful girl
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Sjg it's like with Christians. The more repressed they are the freaking they end up.

• misterorange
    3 years ago
    I've seen some truly beautiful Arab women. That ain't it.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    I won't repress Muslims. They actually have some very interesting esoteric sects.

To me the three Abrahamic Faiths are all pretty much the same.

SJG

Roxanne
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIR7dXjM…
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Desertscrub get glasses or stop trolling. You call this big 😭😭😭😭😭

https://www.instagram.com/p/CE93797newr/…

Sjg they pretty much are. I'm notreligiois but I love learning about religions and religious groups are good places yo get laid.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Alternate title of this thread..

Trying to justify his unnatural fetish phatty asks us to rate another fake cartoon ass ho.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    She's a beautiful sexy girl. Her being out of your league don't make her fake
  • pistola
    3 years ago
    Fake asses are a major turnoff. Between her fake nails and that big ol fake ass how does she get a good wipe in?
  • pistola
    3 years ago
    Logistics bro. 😂😂
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I think you're being bitter coz girls like her are out of your league
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    I thought I had seen every single type of monkey previously. Guess not. Fat monkeys seem to attract impotent little assigned male at birth progressives.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Yeah, Icee and I almost never see eye-to-eye and I think he's mostly here to troll and antagonize. But, I have a notion that a lot of the heated criticism in this thread has more to do with how people feel about Icee, and not the IG model.

If this woman was a dancer in a club, she would be mobbed. She's pretty, exotic, has a nice body, and if her ass is fake, then it's at the minimal end of the spectrum for fake asses (from what I've seen both on IG and in clubs). I've posted IG models that are covered in ink, and have shaved heads and split tongues. I mean, I was trying to post models that would get a negative reaction here (though I legitimately think they're hot), and it was mostly "Eh. Not for me." in response.

I get it. Icee is an attention-seeking troll, but here he posted a legit hot woman (for once).
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ I don't care what women Icee posts as long as he keeps typing his posts in ghettoese and using the words bitches and hos to refer to women, we ain't ever gonna see eye to eye, so I don't even have a comment about the woman he posted and I've never met her but my bet is she'd take offense at the headline that I read as "rate this bitch" and rightfully so
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    She's going to make an...interesting wife for some Taliban soldier.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Perhaps if she goes to Afghanistan. According to her IG, she lives in Los Angeles.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    While I respect the opinion of others, you can have her, any or all of you. Ugly face and a fat ass. Los Angeles right now is just as safe as afghanistan, just less American, like the rest of the state.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Little big in the butt. But I'd do her.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    The responses are a mix of trolls trolling me and racism
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Plus some in here having pedophile tendencies and preferring women with boy like bodies
  • LoveGrind-LG
    3 years ago
    I would bust all over that ass
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    She looks plenty good to me. My response is completely primal.

SJG

Humble Pie
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gWqrP30…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4a8AfR8…
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    She's a gorgeous woman. One thing about men on here is that many are intimidated by women so they put them down.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    A bit long in the face, but still pretty, with a smoking body. On my rating scale (see my reviews), a solid 8.25. That's rarefied territory.
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    "I think you're being bitter coz girls like her are out of your league"

Not out of your league if you have enough cash to buy a team.

Personally, I find huge asses, fake or not, to be a turn off. Wouldn't be able to get it up with a crane. This is why Baskin Robbins has 31 flavors. Someone is buying that bubblegum ice cream shit, but it ain't me.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    I wouldn't fuck her with Mike Brown's dick. Fat asses are gross, but young men like them because fat women like weak, sissy guys.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Fake or not, that ass is a thing of beauty. I like round, feminine asses, not bony ones that could pass for a 13 year old boy.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    A huge ass is not even close to feminine to me - small, round and firm. Nicolette has a nice ass.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Women with fat asses have a primal appeal.

https://www.insider.com/jennifer-lopez-g…

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    @ski, you do you, man. Takes all types, as we've PMed we have fairly non overlapping tastes. I'm off to Atlanta this weekend for some fine assed black and Latina women.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Too plastic looking, but I'd still totally hit.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I think she's close to perfect. The makeup clothes etc i donno to me that's pretty normal for girls im around.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    We don't have that many Muslim women in strip clubs, not that many that I have seen.

But we did have one at the Sunnyvale Hip Hugger. She was really interesting. Great with costuming and makeup, clever, and really interesting to talk with. After she had her child, she took to wearing a white t-shirt, nothing underneath. She would put a strobe light on her bare belly and be down on riding position and gyrate to it. A real big turn on. Definitely one of the smart girls.

Family had left Iran over the revolution and the fundamentalists. She said that her family were moderates.

She had actually started at an underground Hostess Dancing place in Los Angeles. Done beyond a certain hour in a restaurant, and for middle-eastern men. They did have an onsite FS offering in session rooms, or so she said.

Some other girls did not like her, I think they were jealous. She was a much loved OTC provider, and she did have a good following. Usually it is the ones blessed with both brains and beauty who are able to make this work.

Methamphetamine and getting her daughter taken away really did destroy her. GFs of her's told me this.

So Afghans, I look forward to them, AMPs, Strip Clubs, Hostess Dancing.

There are really interesting esoteric sects in Islam.

SJG

Frijid Pink - House of the Rising Sun
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t40INnb6…

full album
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttrHU9Py…
  • LoveGrind-LG
    3 years ago
    Ice has good taste

Don’t listen to the trolls :) They like flat butts instead.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Muslim moderate women making out with you and spreading their legs for you in Hostess Dancing Clubs, Massage Parlors, and Strip Clubs!

SJG

In Ibiza the make their own music
    DEEP HOUSE MIX 2021 ↠ Miami, Santorini, MedSailors, Mykonos, ISLANDS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWb1YwjO…
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Not just Muslim. I think middle eastern women in general are some of the most beautiful.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Well, looks like we will have more of them here in the coming years, just like the 1975 fall of Saigon.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    There's been tons of Iraqis and afghans coming in. And a lot of Iranian American born hoes out there
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    I suspect that Los Angeles is a place where many Afghans will end up. That was where our Iranian dancer started off.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Lots of Iranians in la. Afghans have a huge community up in fremont. Daly city. The bay area
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^ Thanks!

SJG

Joe Cocker - With A Little Help From My Friends (Live)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpwabPQW…
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Yeah. There have been protests in the bay area. They want the US to take more afghan refugees.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^^ Thanks

SJG
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Best reason I've seen that we were there for 20 years.
  • SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    3 years ago
    ES JAY GEE
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion