tuscl

FREE LEGAL ADVICE

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
Friday, August 13, 2021 3:48 AM
*The information presented here is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice.

49 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Giving legal advice without a license is illegal and you're engaging in defamation.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Lulz
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Ask away. Serious enquiries only
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    Wow...an "unauthorized practice of law" take, made by a slushy K-Mart treat, on a strip club message board. Gotta say, I'm impressed. I'm not impressed enough to give away free legal advice, but impressed nonetheless.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    If you don't want to ask for free legal advice don't post in my thread. Please stay on topic
  • TFP
    3 years ago
    This is off topic, but you seem to post this type of question every month or so. May I ask why? To this point the replies are purely troll questions and not serious inquiries. So why do you keep posting these threads? What do you get out of it?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It's potentially a good thread. The fact that trolls ruin it is their problem. Shows what they are not me
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    It's never a good thread. It's always about you wanting to be trolled so that you can complain about being trolled. But hey, if that's how you like to spend your time...
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Giving legal advice without a license isn't illegal at all. Fucking dumb statement. Pretending you're an attorney and giving legal advice is what is illegal. Any idiot is free to give legal advice if they're capable of finding some one even dumber.
  • grand1511
    3 years ago
    Is Icee really Rudy Guiliani?
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    If 2ICEE asked SJG to give him a good teabagging because he loves the feel of balls in his mouth, then during the process 2ICEE chokes on SJG's hairy nut sack and needs to be hospitalized, could SJG be held liable for the medical bills?
  • BitCoinHodler
    3 years ago
    Get a prenup
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    If you’re a broke loser like Icee no one will bother suing you my real lawyer told me the best way to avoid a lawsuit was to own nothing
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Advice can be equally damaging as it can be helpful. Why did you contradick yourself by title saying “Free Legal Advice” and then throw the disclaimer “does not constitute legal advice”? Answer: because you’re a fruity cock sucking Homo trying to look smart. Shows how stupid you are in reality and everyone knows it. It’s why you waste hours a day in this website because you for nothing else in your life going on. Dumb ass!
  • SaltyNuts
    3 years ago
    I get my free legal advice from Handel on the Law, and as he says "It's worth exactly what it costs"
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Skibum. Only qn attorney can give legal advice professionally. So it's illegal by default if you're not one. Now does it stop the Latino "services" and "legal consultants " gang....nope. And my legal advice threads were good til yall started trolling.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    No, they really weren't.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Cim stop trolling if you don't like it. You can ignore the thread but then you're here to troll and get off on it
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Only serious replies. I'm ignoring the trolls
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Only serious replies? This isn't a serious thread, man. If Skibum, an actual lawyer, did this, it might get some nibbles.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Skibum calls for the murder of immigrants and progressive democrats. Advocates drunk driving and violence. And you take him seriously but not me......okay. So refrain from posting on here and let those who want advice ask
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    What have you said or done that merits you being taken seriously? I can't think of anything either.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I'm one of the very few people keeping it real on here. Now stop trolling and get back to Tucker Carlson
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ how is being a wanna be pimp and insulting long time posters keeping it real you’re a phony and a loser lol
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Lovers can't handle real shit. Either ask a legal question or please refrain from posting in my thread
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    Should we Fuck tha police?
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "What have you said or done that merits you being taken seriously?" "I'm one of the very few people keeping it real on here." @Skibum, did you skip the "keeping it real" class in law school?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    JamesSD you may engage in consensual intercourse with a law enforcement officer.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    How did you find out who’s your legal daddy?? Did your momma find out before you?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Some of it depends on your state. But to be found guilty of solicitation you have to be proven to be the one who solicited the encounter. But in practice it's enough for a cop to show a picture of video of her and a prosecutor will use it to prove intent especially if she's a known hoe. The 2 best defenses are claiming insufficient evidence. And an affirmative defense of admitting to talking to the hoe but turning her down...jn effect preventing a crime from happening. Everyone claims entrapment but uts very hard to prove.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^^ I bet Nina is creaming in her pants right now, thinking about how smart you are on legal speak. She always wanted to become a lawyer and then a JD, but switched her career to sucking cock and real estate agent. You two would be a perfect match, living in your own dream world full of all the lies you tell yourself.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    They can. They'll can touch your crotch but not using their fingers. They can use fingers if they detect something. If they don't detect anything and still want to touch your genitals they need a warrant lulz
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Last night I came close to killing myself. My 5 year relationship ended because she thought I was too controlling because I wanted her to get help for her drug habit. We tried harm reduction. Making sure she only took the bare minimum of coke. Id show her the money we'd save and would buy her gifts. Dedigner bags. Shoes. Expensive makeup to try to show her this is what she can have instead of snorting it up her nose. She tried. She even got a medical assistant degree. But then came the lies. She started fucking other guys for coke. And she ended up with a broke ass bum wannabe pimp junkie. She called me controlling and obsessive for finding everything out and wanting her to come back to me. When I found out she denied everything. Now 4 months later she still denies it. She pretends to have this perfect life on imstagram. Showing off designer shit I gave her. Pretending like they're in love. When he sells her pussy so they can get high. The pain got to be too much for me when I saw them together. I confronted his bitch ass. He tried boxing. I fought dirty af and pepper sprayed him and beat his ass. Pulled his pants down and pepper sprayed his dick and balls. Lmfao Then she started spreading so many lies about me. I took care of her for 5 years. Helped her parents. Helped her grandma in Mexico. Paid her school. Gave her everything she could want. We had our toxic moments. But I love her so much. I couldn't handle it anymore so I planned on getting fucked up at the club she used to work at and then overdosing on heroin. I never did it before but heard its not a bad way to go. I was dumb enough to post it on ig and said my goodbye . A few girls got me so drunk I passed out. Took my keys and heroin....not my money. Woke up when the club closed. Talked to me. Made sure I got home. Keep texting to see how I am. I feel numb. I don't feel better. I don't know. You find help where you wouldn't expect it. And something real at times in the fakest most toxic elements. So after all of this i guess that I don't really need any legal advice but I would appreciate some advice on how to come off as an online playa hoodrat then acquire, package, and price fentanyl for sale, I'm positive that you can advise me on that.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Are you on fentanyl?Id appreciate it if you wouldn't defame me. Don't have anything to do with it.
  • AbeVigoda
    3 years ago
    If a person tried to commit suicide but failed would it be legal to encourage that person, over an Internet forum, to try again?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It goes beyond cyberbullying intentionally assisting or encouraging the act of suicide is illegal. It can go as far as involuntary manslaughter
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    i have a serious question.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    State Government vaccine mandates are constitutional. And while the federal government can't mandate vaccination policies. It can legally instruct states to mandate them. Private companies can't legally coerce employees or patrons into getting vaccinated. They can't ask you to divulge medical records ie vaccination records and use them against you. That opens them up to lawsuits. The recourse you have is that legally any mandate has to offer reasonable accommodation if your beliefs ie religion/guiding life philosophy or healthe ie autoimmune deficiencies conflict with being able to get the vaccine.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Can homos get married?
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    "Private companies can't legally coerce employees or patrons into getting vaccinated. They can't ask you to divulge medical records ie vaccination records and use them against you. That opens them up to lawsuits." You might want to check again. [view link]
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    That's the opinion of one judge snd the case is about a public institution not a private corporation. Insaid the gov can mandate vaccines.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ There are plenty of vaccines mandated , you really need to stop talking out of your ass, kids can’t go to school without certain vaccines, plenty of private companies regularly make being vaccinated a condition of employment, the armed services mandates plenty of vaccinations, its long past time for you to shut your ignorant babbling off you don’t know how fucking tedious you sound,
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    dang. i forgot my question.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    25 learn how to read. I said gov mandates are legal. Private mandates really aren't and still require reasonable accommodation clauses.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    I guess many of the airlines large Wall Street firms banks, Tech Companies food companies, etc will get shut down on your say so, You’re delirious
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    They open themselves up to lawsuits. No go troll elsewhere bitch
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ You need help PhatBoy get it soon
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Bump lulz
  • SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    2 years ago
    ES JAY GEE