tuscl

The Art of San Jose Guy

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=7037…

1. If you don't think these two morons are both sitting in a California public library somewhere messaging each other back and forth then you have another thing coming.

2. Gotta love San Jose Guy bumping his own 5 year old threads.

Still patiently waiting for the invite to the organization, but I can tell you, I'm not fucking any goats and I do not have a shopping cart full of aluminum cans.

18 comments

• JamesSD
    3 years ago
    His ability to post long off topic rants about topics no one engages him on is impressive.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    He’s the worst. Needs to be banned!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Coz the threads about low-lying hookers and avoiding buying strippers drinks and Cumming in your pants are normal....
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    It’s a hoot just to read some of SJGs threads, to merely attempt to grasp what’s going on in this guys head is a challenge for even the wittiest person. He’s either off the chains or attempting to make up for not annoying us for the last year all in one month…

We all have a distorted reality of at least one aspect of our life but SJG couldn’t even make it through a Starbucks line without having an episode. He obviously got banned from there too that’s why we haven’t heard from him in a year or he’d be sitting outside using their Wi-Fi.
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    ^
    Mr. shailynn are you more offended by San Jose guy’s man crush on you or by Dugan’s man crush on Ron DeSantis?

Let’s assume that the will be no panel vans, zip ties, or chloroform irl.

There may be homemade sex dolls. In fact I have it on good authority that dugan already has one. But I suppose that you can’t trust every pm you get...
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I don't think that SJG is entertaining at all, but I've explained that before. I'm very thankful that I can hide his senseless and often creepy bumped threads.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    “Creepy” is a MAJOR understatement!!!!!
  • DenimChicken
    3 years ago
    There is no art. He's a fucking idiot.

I've seen him try to discuss technology only to call out how incoherent he is and watch him stumble in his replies.

You are being played by a fucking idiot if you think he's half a cancerous nutsack worth of interesting.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    I started using the HIDE feature for threads a few weeks ago. Cleans up the Discussion page very nicely.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Shailynn ... we agree on this.

I've never understood how some people here regard him as TUSCL's "kooky court jester", especially if you've had a chance to read any of his more in-depth posts about his "organization", or his attitudes towards women in general, or watched the aggression with which he goes after any dancer who challenges his world view on how strip clubs operate or should operate. But, for whatever reason, founder likes having him here, which I also don't understand (but it's his sandbox).

I've wondered in the past how "entertaining" people here would find him if SJG moved into the home next door to your family, especially if that family included young daughters. I have a feeling that their view of him would change rapidly.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago

"His ability to post long off topic rants about topics no one engages him on is impressive."

Really now? What's impressive about a creepy spamming troll?
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    TheeOSU, he's like a new self-feeding troll. He's got some weird troll photosynthesis thing going on where his interest in posting here persists, even though very few serious posters engage him and nearly NOONE treats him with one iota of credibility or respect.

Clinically, it is mildly interesting; socially, yes, he is sum-zero, creepy, spamming, troll.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Oh Ishmael he’s fun to watch from afar but yes if he was on my street half of the block would probably have restraining orders on him ASAP.

Please love to watch train wrecks, nobody wants to be in one.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Like a lot of untreated schizophrenics, he thinks he's more interesting and important to the world then he actually is.

He thinks his blustering threats keep anyone from digging into his super-double-secret personal life, but anyone can be tracked down with enough resources. His privacy wall is really the fact that he's a lot less interesting than he acts, another internet tough guy and wannabe messiah.

If you want to see what he tries to be, read Walker Percy's "Lancelot." Like the main character, SJG belongs in the psych ward.
  • TFP
    3 years ago
    Not gonna lie, I've had the thought of driving over to the San Jose public library a few times and actually see if our suspicions are correct. It would blow my fucking mind if I did infact see one guy in there on the computer terminals checking TUSCL. Then I'd check outside to see if there really was a huffy bike chained to the bike rack.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    You're sick fucks . You accuse him of having a disability then taunt him for it. No wonder the only women to fuck you are hookers.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Are we sure he's not in a library in Costa Rica? If you have no time for compensated employment, it's cheaper than Cali. Or is he making seven figures as founder's paid influencer?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion