tuscl

Pop Quiz: Got Your Lineup Ready?

If the strip clubs in your area shut down again due to overactive public servants, do you have your lineup of dancers set to keep in contact with? Let's not have a repeat of last year...you know who you are lol.

17 comments

• san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^^^ a man who thinks ahead!

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Yes. Absolutely. I've been more diligent about this. I also had a dancer last week offer me her number specifically because she's worried about what the clubs will look like in a month or two.

Even if they don't close, they could be forced to shut down the lapdance and VIP areas. We could be back to stripper terrariums.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    None of my favs started doing OTC because of Rona. So I saw the ones who had always been up for it. I would bet some clubs in my vicinity will flip the bird and stay open, and their local LE won't even put their donuts down.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    I think there's one, maybe two, I'd try to see. That's it. Overdid it last year.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Nope! Sorry to say but for now I’m that guy the girls say “how have you been? It’s been a long time since I’ve seen you here!”

I’m basically down to one provider. Any more than that is a waste of one’s time, at this point in my life. I think I’ll just hang out and collect some coin so I can ride off into the sunset enjoying the twilight of my life like farmer Art and Shadowcat did.
  • SanchoRG
    3 years ago
    I am not ready. I scaled back a ton since 2020 tho. At first involuntarily, then voluntarily. Good reminder
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    2 But I'd really have to do some ass kissing to get one back.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    3 years ago
    One main squeeze I’m looking to keep longterm. One in the wings for emergency backups. Two more that are potentials in case I need to backfill the first two.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    Since you all started this discussion, how likely do u think that shutdowns are going to happen again? I'm getting concerned as I am hearing that many areas are masking up again.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Yeah totally.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    I would either wait for them to open up, or stop going for good. I have never had contact information. I saw my atf on 3/13/2020; she never came back; I have asked no one if they knew how to get in touch with her; I will never see her again; kind of a weird thought after knowing someone 14 years.
  • topmandd
    3 years ago
    First atf actually changed clubs in the many years i've known. Sounds like Rhino just getting to be greedy fkers only looking for big spenders. Sadly the place she went to lost a ton of "rhino vibe" - might not be back. But this mask crap and even heard most are no touch when that happens. My second atf offered otc before shutdown but didn't take up until then and it's been a good couple adventures while in town. Been close to almost 2 years now since i've been IN a club (outside of seeing first atf a couple weeks ago) - and honestly with so many darn rules it's lost it's appeal.
  • NinaBambina
    3 years ago
    "Since you all started this discussion, how likely do u think that shutdowns are going to happen again? I'm getting concerned as I am hearing that many areas are masking up again."

That's a good question! I'm also getting a bit concerned.

I think as long as vaccines are still available, places should stay open. Fuck this.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Blah and Nina ... This is far from a scientifically-proven estimate, but it's not like that has ever stopped anyone here from posting anything at all.

I think that full-on shutdowns of all retail and hospitality, etc., are extremely unlikely (but not impossible). That said, due to the inherent physical contact that occurs even at the tamer clubs, I can see plexiglass going up around stages again in addition to mask mandates. I can see states or cities requiring that strip clubs shut down VIP and lapdance areas. I also see this being more likely in areas where clubs are seen as bad for the community. Politically, they're an easy target.

So, while all of that stops short of the clubs shutting down, it definitely impacts how much fun I can have in a club and, therefore, how much money you can make.

So, if it gets to a point where the only way I can communicate with a dancer in the club is semaphore, then I'm going to stop going to strip clubs (again).
  • Subraman
    3 years ago
    " do you have your lineup of dancers set to keep in contact with? "

Alas, I went into the shutdown with basically no lineup, having fired my CF and absolutely no bench otherwise. Since the shift to employee status a few years ago drastically affected the scene and reduced the number of strippers, SCing has been increasingly become a "hang out with the guys" activity and meeting an stripper with CF potential a less-likely bonus. I've spent more time on SA the past few years. We'll see how things change as dayshifts open back up
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ my hangout is usually with dayshift girls to, since I’ve been back clubbing my hangout with the guys and my two dayshift friends have become 60-70% of my visits about 40% with the girls the other split between hanging with the guys and grooming new talent, I’ve got one babe that’s my most often she’s just what I like olive complexion long dark hair on a slim athletic 5’8” medium busty Beautiful babe , she’s been meeting all my needs lately and I’m just having fun with her so I got no itches that need scratching
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    I have almost no fear of Florida clubs shutting down again. I don't agree with DeSantis on a lot of things, but I like that I don't have to worry about that. I do have a few that I could call, but I also learned from the first lockdown that they've got my number and aren't afraid to contact me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion