tuscl

Vaccinated people look different?

Monday, August 2, 2021 12:48 PM
I've noticed a few people who got the Covid "vaccine" have a slightly yellowish tone to their skin and their faces look different. If its this noticeable outside I wonder what its doing to their insides.

28 comments

• elmer
    3 years ago
    You're a broken record move on to something like global warming or the government was behind the destruction of the world trade center
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Lol
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    That's because they are Asians.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Fake news!
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    They wearing a sign on their head that says vaccinated? This is pure bullshit, making you sound like a progressive.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    It's the superpowers the Dark Lord Gates has given us. Accept him into your heart and be saved, or you shall be rounded up and infected with herpes.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    I've heard covid affects your vision. Please isolate.
  • RandomMember
    3 years ago
    It's called jaundice, @Anderson, and it can be caused by being an alcoholic. You sure sound like you've been drinking. Or else maybe you have some other neurological condition.
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    Its probably the tan from finally getting outside and those facial expressions are called smiles 😁
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Lizard people!! 🦎😆
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    My days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle....
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    Beware of the vaccine! I felt OK after being vaccinated, but then this happened: [view link]
  • gobstopper007
    3 years ago
    Did knot kno that. All I herd wuz the vacscene afekts yur speleng.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    I’ve heard that the vaccine reacts with aluminum foil to give you a shiny scalp.
  • mcmeister
    3 years ago
    Ugh Dave. The Russian disinformation campaign is pushing that the covid vaccines are causing are jaundice now? smh
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    Ooh, but remember us vaccinated folks "shed". You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Incels look different
  • Subraman
    3 years ago
    So basically no change?
  • rickthelion
    3 years ago
    My bud ricktheorangutan has been traveling quite a bit. Maybe you just saw him. Here’s a video [view link] Don’t know where you got the bullshit about his vax status. Last we talked rick was adamant that this was just a hairless ape disease. He did express some desire to see greater virulence though, because he feels there are too many of y’all. His just wished that it spared the sexy female hairless apes 100%. He also said he wished it took out douche nozzles 100% of the time. So you better watch out Anderson-ape! ROAR!!!
  • Red42
    3 years ago
    You're a lying fool.
  • mcmeister
    3 years ago
    I haven't noticed my skin getting yellow, but I have noticed that my dick got longer and my bank account got bigger since getting vaxxed.
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    If the vaccine causes your skin to turn yellow how many shots did Trump take to turn himself that shade of orange?
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Impressive insight from the OP. I was not aware of this vaccine side effect. My color vision isn’t great, so I’m going to have to accept Dave’s insight on this one. Why would he steer us in the wrong direction?
  • alldaylong
    3 years ago
    So Homer Simpson's been vaccinated for the past 30 years. Makes sense
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    Unvaxed people change color as well. Their corpses take on a bluish tinge...
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    I'm concerned because since I got vaccinated my dick has grown an inch and a half. I'm even more worried than before about strippers ability to handle it.
  • Huntsman
    3 years ago
    I don’t think my skin looks any different since I’ve been vaccinated but I’m guessing my face does look different from laughing so much at the stupid shit the tin foil hat crowd likes to run with.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion