"I went there in 2018 so i can't speak to their covid protocols now."

Monday, August 2, 2021 3:14 AM
Why do guys submit reviews that are for visits 3 years ago? He did remember it was a Wednesday! And, he plans to return in 2022 to give us an update.

24 comments

Just going to copy and paste for posterity since it will most likely be rejected. Lol 😆 Visited: Wednesday Afternoon Dancers: 11-25 $ Spent: $100-$300 I'll be coming back I went there in 2018 so i can't speak to their covid protocols now. I got flown out to TO for work and instead of taking a taxi right to my hotel I made a stop by here first as it was close to the airport and had good reviews. When I walked in the bouncer made me put my bag in a random closet which was fine. It was mid day so there wasn't a cover which was also nice. I would say there was probably 10 girls there when I came in, and I stayed about 2-3 hours. By the 2 hour mark though, there were probably more like 15-20. Most were pretty hot too, I'd say 7-9's for most. I stopped by the bar first thing and got a Heinekin I believe which only cost about $7 IIRC which is a pretty fair price. I was just enjoying the talent on stage when a cute girl came up to me wearing this fishnet outfit that basically showed her entire nipples. She was chatting with me for a bit then leaned in to have her tits basically in my face and asked if I wanted a dance. How could I say no? When we got to the back, the first song was almost over but she started right away and I guess that 30 seconds of the song left counted as a song which is crap to be honest. I definitely got taken advantage of there. I didn't know Ontario allowed touching so it was a really nice surprise when she said I could touch her anywhere besides the kitty and couldn't suck on her nipples but kisses were ok. I had a great time but after a few songs I wanted to try someone else out so I stopped her before the next song. She seemed annoyed and then told me it was $100 for 5 songs when she did 3... I just said fuck it and paid her because I didn't want to get kicked out. I went back to the stage area and enjoyed a few more dances. I had a few different girls come up to me but none were really my type. I had my eye on one girl that was a drop dead gorgeous latina girl but she mainly stayed at the DJ booth with a few other girls. Occasionally she walked out and got snatched up quickly by some of the older guys. While I was waiting for her, I had another dance with a gorgeous blonde that approached me 9/10. I stated right away that I'd like to buy 3 songs with her as we walked into the back, just to keep everyone on the same page. She was way cooler than the first girl. The song was a minute or so in so she just sat on my lap and talked with me until that song ended and the next started. When the dance started, it was amazing. She got naked quickly and was grinding up on me a lot. She sat in my lap at one point, and arched her back up so her kitty was right in my face and she started rubbing it which was hot as fuck. She also really like grabbing and stroking my dick through my jeans. She did that a lot which I loved. At the end of the last song, grabbed my dick through my pants and asked if I wanted to do anything else. I assumed she was referring to extras, which I politely declined. I paid her $60 for 3 dances, it was money well spent IMO. I eventually got to dance with the latina girl. I did the same thing of asking for 3 dances up front. She kind of gave me an annoyed vibe when I said that which dampened the whole experience a bit. She took 3 dances to get fully naked, the first was just her in her outfit, and the second she took off her top. For reference, the blonde was naked by the end of the first song. Anyways, she was still great. Super hot, what i'd say is a 10/10. She did one move where she puts her feet on my shoulders and put her ass in my face which made me rock hard. It was a great experience. She did not offer any extras so it seems like YMMV depending on the girls. I'm planning a trip to have a layover in TO next year while on vacation just so I can go back.
nicespice
•
3 years ago
Pretty good review, if it had been submitted three years ago.
doctorevil
•
3 years ago
The review for American Dream in Omaha is also fake as fuck. There is no sex inside that club.
sinclair
•
3 years ago
Damn, I approved that Omaha one 😞
nicespice
•
3 years ago
"There is no sex inside that club." I haven't been to any Omaha clubs, but speaking in absolutes is a recipe for being wrong no matter how experienced the perspective is. There's lots of clubs where review after review talk about the lack of mileage, and I'm reading them knowing they're off base. But if it's a place that's generally known as a clean club I'm not going to fuck my situation up just to prove a point.
wallanon
•
3 years ago
"Why do guys submit reviews that are for visits 3 years ago?" I suppose dude gets points for "honesty", but why waste people's time?
wallanon
•
3 years ago
A nice detailed review and if he had left the first sentence out it would have been approved. Just have to wonder how boring his left has been since that visit if he still recalls the night so clearly including pricing.
whodey
•
3 years ago
Gotta get that VIP credit.
shadowcat
•
3 years ago
I missed the fact that the review was for a visit three years ago. I wish I had not approved
RockAllNight
•
3 years ago
And yet it was published
goldmongerATL
•
3 years ago
I didn't want to downvote it and make it disappear. I should have did what Nicespice did and copied the whole thing. By the time I went back to reject it, it had been published.
goldmongerATL
•
3 years ago
entertaining read.
Jascoi
•
3 years ago
I can't remember what I did 3 weeks ago, how can he remember 3 years ago?
Bigbadjohn
•
3 years ago
Dude wasn't trying to be deceptive he said right up 2018. He could have just written a fake review. 30 + years of clubbing but now due to circumstances I'm down to visiting only three regularly. I refused to be like some and review the same clubs repeatedly So guy if you're reading this take my advice and help keep founder keep lights on, buy a paid subscription
elmer
•
3 years ago
I’m impressed with the level of detail provided in this review. He seems to have had a decent experience, even if the dancer pushed up the dance count. I’d be a little uneasy handing my travel bag to a club manager, but I guess you need a spot to put your bags on the way to/from the airport. If dancers notice you have travel bags - would they be more inclined to up charge you? It might be a signal that this guy is going to be in and out (no pun intended)..
Cashman1234
•
3 years ago
"Why do guys submit reviews that are for visits 3 years ago?" Because they get approval and VIP time for it. That needs to be a new rejection check box, "too old."
Tetradon
•
3 years ago
When I read the review submissions (not too often these days) I'll put the visit is too old as a comment if that's what brought the downvote. One of the reasons I stopped voting was being tired of rejecting reviews for pre-COVID visits.
wallanon
•
3 years ago
@ wallanon: If everybody took that approach there wouldn't be any reviews to read including yours.
shadowcat
•
3 years ago
At least he got to kiss her nipples 3 years ago
gSteph
•
3 years ago
I don't have issues with pre-COVID reviews being up on the site. Those reviews went up when those reviews went up. But no one should be submitting anything from before the COVID shutdowns at this point because those would be at least a year and a half old. Lots of good clubs have big changes from them to now. If the reviews are just for vip access they should pick up a gift card and pay rather than spam the site with stale content. Anything I've submitted in the past year was for a visit during one of the pandemic re-opens or the byob clubs that never really closed (except for health violations). I stopped posting reviews past year because I was in the same few clubs (and didn't want my reviews stacking up) or clubbing in ways that wouldn't be an option for casual customers. If people were in places without open clubs that isn't their fault, but they could just as easily turn their outdated review into an article.
wallanon
•
3 years ago
Maybe shadowcat was responding to me not voting rather than what I wrote about stale reviews. If reviews weren't getting published because there weren't enough guys looking them over I'd read more submissions. But for now there's plenty of TUSCLers covering down on that.
wallanon
•
3 years ago
That "insightful" "provocative" "archived" review which you cut and pasted literally took the words right out of my mouth. !!!
JeffJefferson
•
3 years ago
Lack of reviews on the site because of a lack in quality reviews being written, is something I consider when determining whether to publish or reject a review.
gammanu95
•
3 years ago
1) could be an inexperienced SCer that doesn't know any better and thinks writing a review even if it's 3 ys/o is helpful - experienced SCers know better than that 2) an infrequent SCer that may want to do some clubbing and wants VIP to do some club research I'm thinking #2 is more common
Papi_Chulo
•
3 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion