Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Road trip

Dragonmaster12

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

Driving from MA to IL. Taking i90 most of the way Thinking of stopping at Partners in Eerie.

Any other suggestions?

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for mjx01
mjx01
•

1 discussion / 0 review

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Go thru Cleveland and make it rain on NinaBambina 😁

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Crazyjoe destroyed all da shitters along I90. He did his own dam road trip! I bisy unclogged da dammages he caused!

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Turn north at Toledo and go to Detroit.

Profile picture for Dragonmaster12
Dragonmaster12
•

lol I assure I am not LE and can back it up with my user accounts on rubmaps and usasg.

I was told to check this place from usasg but was warned this would happen.

Thanks all for the warm welcome

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Take 80 to US 30, avoid Erie, save 50+ in tolls.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Beware! If you're going to Eerie, it's a bit spooky there....😉

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Seriously, I'd consider Kandy's, in Waterford, PA on Route 19 just south of I-90. It won't take much, if any, longer to get there, it's a full nude BYOB club, and you won't smell like a chimney when you finally leave. It's still in Erie county, check the reviews.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement