tuscl

Advice on dropping CF and getting new Fav

Friday, July 30, 2021 5:43 PM
So I have been with my CF for years now. Looks wise for me she is a 10 and gives the best dances I have had. I have spent a lot on her over the years but her appreciation for that is next to nothing and honestly she is kind of a bitch to me. I always tell myself I am done but then eventually I come back to her especially after trying out new dancers. I can't seem to find a good one that works out or gets me over my CF. Help!

18 comments

• twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Go to a different club for a change of pace, it’ll work itself out.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    What sort of help are you expecting? All you can do is try different dancers until you find someone you like better. If you're not finding someone you like better, then stick with your CF. It's not like we're going to tell you about a magic button in the club that releases the dancers you're going to like better than your CF. As far as your CF is concerned, maybe adjust your expectations downward. I mean, she's hot and gives great dances. That's the bulk of what most guys look for in a stripper. So, maybe you just learn to live with her not saying "Thank you" loudly or often enough until you find a different dancer you like better.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Or, as 25 suggested, hit a different club.
  • 8TM
    3 years ago
    This sounds like a letter to Dear Abby
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Just see a new one like you would any professional
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    It's always good to have backups. I had a fave, ATF DS, for years, but I always made sure to try a new club or new stripper every few months. The ideal was to always have 2-3 strippers that I could reliably see. Never have just one singular fave.
  • SmashingHoes
    3 years ago
    Why do you still give her money if she flagrantly disrespects you? Drop that hoe like a bad habit as your relationship with her is purely transactional.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Who comes up with these ridiculous narratives? LOL.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    I have found it best to not go looking for a new favorite. Just go out to have fun and eventually a new favorite will appear.
  • mike710
    3 years ago
    I think Shadowcat's advise is the best. What happens when you go out looking for a favorite is that you want her to be exactly like the last one and end up not finding one. Each dancer brings her own set of good, and maybe bad, qualities. Just go out and have fun and maybe one will come along
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I think you don’t understand the stripper customer relationship. Since you are the one paying, you are in control. If she is unappreciative, take your money elsewhere. You must do a few things. 1. Grow a set of balls. 2. Drop the unappreciative dancer. 3. Don’t go looking for a new CF. 4. Enjoy the experience of having money in a strip club! Dancers will be happy to see you! If you don’t want to follow my advice - I strongly recommend you still GROW SOME BALLS!
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @dogchain my first fave (as a frequent regular) was a 10 if I ever saw one. Just drop dead gorgeous with a perfect body. She was the reason I started going to clubs and LDKing more frequently than before. This was almost 10 years ago. She was a total GPS though. And she would play me a bit too, knowing that I was a sucker for her hotness and mileage. She would pull shit on me like she's only doing VIP and wouldn't do the cheaper individual dances. I went along with it because of my obsession with her looks and body. She was never a bitch towards me, but she did have an attitude at times. So I get where you are coming from. And yeah a perfect 10 is hard to find so you want to enjoy that as long as possible. And to some degree her hotness outweighs her attitude. But in retrospect I could have stood my ground more and not just do whatever she wanted. As others have said, the PL customer has the power of the money and you always should remember that. So my advice to you is definitely be ready to change your mind with her and tell her "no thanks" as soon as she starts being a bitch. Never reward bad stripper behavior. NEVER!!! Be prepared for her to get all huffy and pissed because of it too. Don't get into an argument over it either. Just play it cool and tell her "maybe another time". Then go have fun with another stripper. She might not ever want to dance for you ever again, but that's OK, you'll find another stripper and she'll find some other PL. Or, she'll regret the loss of your business and change her ways moving forward. You'll be surprised how her attitude changes as soon as she loses your regular visits. This happened with me with my ATF DS. We got into an argument and I just stopped going to see her. I eventually went back to the club after 6 months and it was like I was a long lost lover and she was totally glad to see me. And we worked out our issues. From that point forward she never pulled attitude on me. And the reason I was able to walk away was because I already had a few other faves.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    ^ Good example of the phrase: “You teach people how to treat you.” Use positive reinforcement, reward appropriate behavior as soon as it happens and as consistently as possible. And allow natural consequences (stay away fro her) to become negative reinforcers for poor behavior, You don’t need to lecture her or argue. Just be patient and stay open to the possibility of a new favorite.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    With a name like dogchain you should be aware of the phrase - If you aren’t training them, they are training you. Think about the way they are training you - and fix the situation before you have to change your name from dogchain to pussywhipped.
  • docsavage
    3 years ago
    If you can't find someone who gives lap dances as good as her while being more friendly you may have to just accept that other stripper doesn't exist. I've usually found my prettiest regulars have been less friendly. They have a lot of customers competing for them so they don't have to try as hard in the friendliness area. Since you can't find one girl who will give you everything my solution is to have different girls in different clubs who are good at different things. If I feel like I want a girl who will be nice to me I have a girl like that in a different club from the club with the pretty girl regular who does good lap dances. Most guys have more than one club within driving distance but if you are in a one club town this might not be possible. I had a similar problem back in the days I had girlfriends. No one female can give you everything you want. This was a problem when I had girlfriends because when you have a girlfriend you are limited to one. You can try to have more than one but you might get yourself in trouble if they all find out about each other. In this respect strip clubs are better because you can see more than one girl.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Advice: CF comes over. You say I am all set, thank you. She walks off in a huff. You find new cf. The end.
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    ^ Couldn’t have said it better.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    "have different girls in different clubs who are good at different things" What docsavage said. But if they're sensitive try and keep them from comparing notes about you (thanks COVID).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion