tuscl

15 yo dancing at illegal Atlanta area strip club.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
LILBURN - Two people face charges after Gwinnett police reportedly found an underground strip club operating with dancers as young as 15 years old in a Lilburn bar.

Police said a plainclothes officer with the crime suppression unit found several females performing "lap dances" Friday night at Lucky Billiards, a pool hall at 880 Indian Trail-Lilburn Road. The officer had come to the bar to investigate tips of prostitution and drug activity, according to a police report.

The dancers, wearing underwear, reportedly scatted to a back room to begin dressing once they spotted the officer. One of them, a 15-year-old Acworth girl, told police she'd been dancing at the bar for six months, the report says.

"I noticed that there was money on the floor with a few pair of strippers shoes laying (sic) on the ground," another officer wrote.

Two more girls later came out of a locked room once police pounded on the door, leaving behind scattered money and clothing, police said.

Police arrested the bar's owner, Jay Kim, 45, of Norcross, and a dancer, Whitney Blackburn, 21, of Acworth, on misdemeanor charges of contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Both have since posted bond at the Gwinnett County Jail.

Police allege that Blackburn was aware of the girl's age but transported her to Lilburn to dance regardless.

Kim, the establishment's owner, denied knowing any of the dancers were under age 18. He also contended the dancers were not performing unclothed.

The bar is not licensed as an adult entertainment establishment, police said.

"Their contention was that the women were only merengue dancing," a step-style dance popular in Latin America, Gwinnett police spokesman Cpl. David Schiralli said.

No one could be reached for comment at the bar Tuesday afternoon.

A Gwinnett County ordinance prohibits adult entertainment such as stripping at any business that doesn't pay for an annual license. Employees of adult entertainment establishments must be at least 18, the ordinance stipulates.

The restrictions don't end there. All dancing by adult performers must occur on a platform raised at least 18 inches off the floor, the ordinance says. The sale or consumption of alcohol is prohibited.

Strip clubs are also not permitted within 1,000 feet of any church, school, college campus, public park or children's day care facility, or within 500 feet of any liquor store or bar.

None of the alleged dancers at Lucky Billiards were charged. Police called the minor's mother, who picked her child up at the county's westside precinct.

22 comments

• mike710
    3 years ago
    Start'em young! Besides, she was probably just saving up to go to a Justin Bieber concert.
  • boomer79
    3 years ago
    That story was from 2012 but yeah I would kind of be aware of that if I ever checked out the underground scene. There are places to dance in Atlanta without operating out of the back room of a pool jhall.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    If this was in the vip section a lot of members would be getting off more openly. Meat motorhead 20fag shadowcat et al
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    WTF? When have I ever indicated a preference for underage girls? If you ever read any of my posts where I spoke of favorites you should know any sweet spot was late 20’s early 30’s. I don’t even go for 18-21 year olds.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Don’t pay attention to the trolls Motörhead, they’re just projecting their own behavior
    When guys like PhatBoy (Icee) and Dugan post they always need to attack someone because they have nothing interesting to say, remember they don’t ever meet anyone who is on here because they’re afraid to be exposed.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    Damn Google. If I had realized how old this story was, I wouldn't have posted it. There is too much of that going on on the internet. I wish all content would start with the date.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    I'd wager there's more of that going on now than in 2012, since our borders are wide open and child arrivals are at unprecedented levels.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    This story was published by the Gwinnett Daily Post on May 26, 2009. This is according to the date that appears directly under the headline. Regardless, I hope the two people charged died in a fire.

https://www.gwinnettdailypost.com/archiv…

motorhead ... Icee is a troll that primarily posts to get attention.
  • Tiburon
    3 years ago
    I know this is old and in a whole other state, but now I gotta look at underground strip clubs with the side eye. Is it worth my life to dabble anymore?
  • RockAllNight
    3 years ago
    So it’s 12 years ago. All of the dancers are at least 27 now ;)
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    20fag you like em young
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    ICEE how do you know about motorhead? This could be a tell
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Icee you are the only guy here ever to talk about pulling a train on underage girls, this shit is not only old, its typical of your vile anti-Semitism, and ageist bigotry. You you haven't got the guts to say anything like this to my face or anyone else's for that matter. You should have killed yourself, the world would be a better place without you.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    @25, will you be done whining soon? Just curious. I mean it's not like this thread's gonna' be a literary or informational masterpiece, bit it'd be a nice change of pace if you didn't start crapping in the thread right out of the gate. Just sayin... 😉

@Everyone else, the saddest part of this story is how a 15 year old is so unsupervised that she could be dancing in a bar for six months without anyone finding out and putting a stop to it.

• twentyfive
    3 years ago
    This is more shit from the biggest dirtbag here take a look back you’ll notice that Icee started in on Motörhead and I just posted the truth then your apprentice scumbag started with me so I replied now you start showing up and looking for a new fight all I have to say is you’re another bigoted antisemetic motherfucker who says shit online but would never have the balls to say to my face, so RickiBoi let’s meet at a bar or club of your choosing and you go and say to my face the cowardly shit you say anonymously as a full on pussy
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ^ Actually you started whining about me when I wasn't even in the thread, but question answered. You obviously do intend to keep whining. Alright then...carry on.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ Like I said keyboard coward try giving me a place and time to meet , oh my bad I forget you’re too busy checking the licker room for dicks to suck you perverted sick fuck
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    25, they gave you those meds for a reason. Just sayin. ⚕️
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ How’s the wife and kids dugan, seen much of them lately, or is that you only remember them when you’re looking for trannys or pedophiles to beat up on
  • TFP
    3 years ago
    Yeah the motorhead mention was out of left field, even for Icee. Icee wasn't even here when Motorhead used to post. Or was he here but under a different alias?
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ^ Don't encourage him TFP. When 25 has a senior moment and forgets his meds he's apt to post manic whiny nonsense in every thread on the board. Better not to feed into it - eventually he'll take a nap and calm down.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Senior moment or not Dugan, I remember my wife and children, unlike yourself the only time you remember your own family is when you need an excuse to post about all of the creepy things that interest you, like pedophilia and transvestitism, or homosexuality, you always are in the middle of that shit. it shows that you are a sick demented bigot, get some help sickoboi.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion