tuscl

Vice has an article on how to eat out a non-op trans "woman"

Thursday, July 8, 2021 4:12 PM

23 comments

• Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Why don't they just say "'Straight' Men: This Is How to Suck Dick"?
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Because if this article Juice wants to know if he goes to a gay bar and gets blown by a bunch of guys in drag can he technically say he hooked up with a bunch of hot women!?!?!?
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    Tetradon: A better title would be “Gay men pretending to be straight: here is how to suck dick.”
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Bi-curious, maybe. Gay men would already know.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    I skimmed the article, and it is hilariously awful. If it is a non-op or preoperative trans woman, then it is a fucking cross dressing man. If it's postoperative, then it's a fucking man, still. Dead naming? Okay, Bruce Jenner,because THAT is who he fucking fucking is. If you're sucking a dick, you are sucking a man's dick, no matter how he dresses or what he calls himself. Not that there's anything wrong with it.
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    Gee, next time I'm around some lesbians I'm going to tell them I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body. I'm sure they will be willing to suck my 7 inch clit rather than being labeled transphobic. I'll even warn them I'm a squirter.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^^^ that was hilarious!!!!!!
  • Hank Moody
    3 years ago
    Maybe founder can create a new forum for trans discussions. The Hugh Grant Room or Eddie Murphy Room. You guys are obsessed.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    After enough hormones they're not supposed to get hard. Real transgendered people suffer from body dismorphic disorder and are actually ashamed of their genitals coz they remind them that they're trapped in the wrong body.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Ditto what JimmyMcNulty said. The level of outrage is only matched by the degree to which this stuff has no relevance or effect on you.
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    a group of straight men somehow in a lesbo bar - anyone of them just might say, "strap ons? we don't need no stinkin' strap ons!!!"
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    ^ That reminds me of something that happened to me during a redlight at an intersection several years ago. I stopped on the right of a car waiting to make a left turn and glanced over. There were 2 good looking chicks sitting waiting for the light to change. The passenger held up a vibrator and smiles at me. I smiled and quipped that mine doesn't need batteries. We both smiled at each other for a couple seconds, the light changed green, the driver made her left turn and I drove on down the road. I can't say for sure but I think the passenger might have been actively using that vibrator while riding along. All these years later I half regret that I didn't make a move on them but the whole episode only lasted seconds and was basically over as soon as it started.
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    “ The level of outrage is only matched by the degree to which this stuff has no relevance or effect on you.” This has relevance to us all. It’s classic George Orwell Ministry of Truth newspeak. A male is now a female. A penis is now a clitoris. And if you don’t agree, you are an enemy of the state.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Couldn't care less how people decide to label themselves. My "outrage" is based on the idea that other people and the sick governments here have any say in what I believe. There are women and men. End of story.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Bruce Jenner was on TV this morning. Before I saw who it was, I knew it was a man talking. Good grief, he just gets uglier everyday. He's so ugly, that If I lived in CA, I just might vote to keep Newsom just so I don't need to see Bruce in regular press conferences.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I know this is a very uninformed thing to say - but we can change the names of things and acts - but the things and acts are still the same. If you are performing oral on a preop male to female transsexual - then you are suck a cock. I don’t care what label that might provide you as bisexual or gay - but it’s not straight.
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    It's interesting how the so called "pro transsexual rights" posters here who claim transsexuals are no different from any other women won't admit to ever wanting to "eat out" a pre-op transsexual.
  • RandomMember
    3 years ago
    ^^^^ Huh? I'm not preoccupied with transexuals because the choice of others doesn't affect my lifestyle. I never said that trans-women are the same as biological women; I said that they deserve protection from violence, hatred, bigotry, and discrimination in the workplace. If the 0.000001% chance of seeing an exposed pre-op tranny in the locker room bothers you, then work on sorting it out in the courts.
  • yahtzee74
    3 years ago
    There are already laws to deal with people who show their penis to children.
  • goodyman
    3 years ago
    They are really pushing the delusion that "Trans Women" are actually women and should be treated as such. This is what "they" believe. Spent time in Chicago which has a HUGE vocal population of these people. Bruce Jenner followers.
  • Hank Moody
    3 years ago
    @doc Sorry, but it’s a long way from supporting that people should be left alone to being a hetero male sucking a dick.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    I fucking hate it when I agree with him.^
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    "Sorry, but it’s a long way from supporting that people should be left alone to being a hetero male sucking a dick." Who ever said that transsexuals shouldn't be left alone? I agree they should be. They should also leave alone women and children trying to enjoy the women's section of a spa. [view link] "There are already laws to deal with people who show their penis to children." Apparently not in California. See above.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion