tuscl

BYOB

samiel
DFW, Texas
Tuesday, June 15, 2021 2:37 PM
What drinks do you guys bring? Personally, I don't drink, so I bring alcohol for the girls. Crown Apple - seems to be the whiskey of choice for dancers Tito's or Patron - Vodka Champagne or Prosecco or Cava - sparkling wine for mimosas (popular on Sunday) Hard Seltzer (Truly, White Claw, etc) - for those on a diet

22 comments

• Tetradon
    3 years ago
    I haven't brought alcohol to BYOB clubs, but whenever I buy a girl a drink, she wants Hennessy or moscato.
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    Titos is Vodka and Patron is Tequila. Js. I've never done the BYOB thing, I would probably bring a whiskey of some sort, but unflavored.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I guess I’m very self centered! When I go to a BYOB club - I’m usually not going to drink - so I don’t bring any booze. It’s all about my plans. I’m not bringing a bottle for Bubbles and her girl friends!
  • sinclair
    3 years ago
    I bring Sincweisers for myself. For the strippers, I bring a bottle of Hypnotiq or Kinky.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    I've never been to a BYOB club but if I ever did, I wouldn't bring anything. I don't drink alcohol anymore and am not going to buy it for any Strippers.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Most customers I’ve noticed just simply bring beer. I do think what the OP posted are good choices for making it easier to incentivize dancers to sit and socialize. I’d probably say a good choice would also be the Cayman Jack margarita drinks.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    I’ve never been to a BYOB place and I don’t think there are any in the areas where I go to strip clubs
  • rockie
    3 years ago
    I can’t recall a BYOB stripclub in the Northeast and the clubs I’ve been to in Northeast Florida thrive off their liquor licenses.
  • rockie
    3 years ago
    Northwest Florida (duh).
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Only b.y.o.b. club I have been to was in Nebraska and I brought spiked seltzer both times.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    How much do they charge you for bringing it to byob clubs. Never been to one. Just restaurants with corkage fees
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    Crown, Crown Apple, Patron, Moscato, and for those with an especially refined palette, Woodford Reserve.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    For inquiring minds, the only place I’ve ever seen BYOB is in Texas, you’ll find it in a few other southwestern states. Most clubs I’ve been to there is no charge to bring your booze in, but they charge you for mixers and ice, and several clubs won’t let you bring in your own ice/cooler or mixers. So do, most don’t IME. I usually just bring a bottle of vodka if I want to give girls drinks. Bottles of wine go too fast, bottles of liquor last longer. If I’m ordering bottle service with a group of guys or the rare occasion when we have brought a bottle in, I also bring vodka. Most my friends would black out within an hour if we were drinking bourbon and if you’re going to have several drinks vodka/tonic or club soda or cranberry or even coke is more of a slow burn. I’d be willing to to tequila but most guys say they get too drunk or hungover on tequila. Not a gin fan but I could see that as a good alternative to vodka. Rum isn’t a bad option either.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    In NJ there are the usual odd strip club laws. Basically, clubs that serve booze (or have a liquor license) require dancers to wear bikinis - as nudity is not permitted. It’s rare to have a BYOB club here - but there are a few. I am not sure if they are all nude or topless. I’m guessing those clubs have a cover charge.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Icee - no fee to bring in alcohol in the club I mentioned and very few b.y.o.b. restaurants around here charge a corkage fee. Food prices ten do to be 10% more in lieu of corkage.
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    Whatever I'm in the mood to have a drink or two of that evening. If I'm in the mood for bourbon (which I usually am) it is Woodford Reserve. If I am just wanting to forget whatever has been going on that week I will bring a bottle of Cabo Wabo Añejo and make sure I take an Uber to and from the club. If I am not in the mood to drink myself, I usually pick up a bottle of Crown Royal, preferably one of the flavored versions (apple, peach, vanilla or caramel) if they have them, for the ladies to drink. It's amazing how excited they get if you just let them keep the bag afterwards.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Dancers i know like don Julio henny and Amsterdam apple vodka. But they settle for white claws modelo and patron
  • DollarRalph
    3 years ago
    Maryland has the occasional BYOB place, they charge admission ($20, for example)
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    I’ll bring Coronas if I have a bottle opener on me. If not bud light. But chicks aren’t really beer drinkers. So I got out later and get bottle of wine that some chick has two sips from and I chuck it. I’m a piss poor planning mess. Fuck BYOB give me an alcohol club any day
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    3 years ago
    At SCs with liquor licenses in Baltimore, I noticed that many of the dancers asked for Fireball whiskey when buying them a drink. So I would bring that to Players Club before it shutdown. Like others on this thread, I don’t drink much, so I’d often just pour some diet soda into my red solo cup at the BYOB.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    BYOB clubs are uncommon to non-existent in many SC-areas; and some non-alcohol clubs don't even allow drinks to be brought in. Bringing well-liked liquor to a BYOB spot can be a good-way to spend time drinking-and-hanging w/ dancers if that is something one enjoys.
  • Liwet
    3 years ago
    Apple Juice or Green Tea; both are good for your breath.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion