tuscl

The Hedonic Treadmill of Strippers

I recently learned this phrase and it got me thinking about how it applies to the game for me. I think honestly I’m experiences some desensitization. First off...

A. I am not going back to the 5’s and 6’s and whatever other creatures were willing to let me fuck them early on before I got into strip clubs. I’m not not thankful to them, but no way in hell I’m going back. Period end of story.

B. I’m just not doing the back flips and celebrating like I won the Daytona 500 anymore when I sleep with these ultra hot strippers, I’m already thinking about the next one the minute I’m done cumming (in addition to finding where I left my socks) Don’t get me wrong it’s still a blast but it’s not like the first few times where you got with girls who are probably out of your league, this occurs enough that now I play in the league and I ain’t the underdog no more.

Contrary to what I just said in A, is it important to maybe fuck a fat chick every now and then just to have some downers with all these uppers? It’s leveling off for me a little, in particular when it comes to repeating. Unless I’m banging a new super hot, fine ass woman every week I’m not satisfied anymore. Any y’all seeing similar things?

28 comments

• Warrior15
    3 years ago
    I agree with everything you said except that last point. There is NEVER a reason to go fuck a fat chick.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I am moving in the opposite direction. I enjoy the lower end of the spectrum. The less attractive and thicker girls who know how to fuck and suck - and who will ride me like their next meal depends on it!
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    If she doesn't sweat much, the bigger the cushion, the better the pushing. :)
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    the law of diminishing returns will do that to you muddy.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Plenty of sexy women are heavier than what I normally seek in a strip club. Better sexually too.
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    On balance, less attractive chicks seem to be more enthusiastic about sex with a fat, ugly guy who could be their grandfather than hot ones are. I've been surprised more than once though.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Hmmm I always keep my socks on. Yeah I’m a weirdo.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I've been in strip clubs long enough now that I no longer get that "I never thought it could happen to me..." Penthouse Forum thrill that I had the first time I got extras. But, you know, it's still pretty great. I'll point out that I've never been much of a thrill seeker or adrenaline junkie. So, I'm usually good with 'pretty great.' I also don't feel the need to go to the club every week (or more...). So, there's some time that passes between club visits. That helps.

I might get some extra enjoyment if I can get the attention of an in-demand dancer. Also, if I've heard that a dancer doesn't do "X", then it's fun to ask for X (depending on what that is...) and have her say 'yes'. And then there's the ever-present thrill of just trying someone new. And, though I don't necessarily feel that "fucking a fat chick" is a valid means to stave off the Hedonic Treadmill, it is fun to occasionally go after a dancer that isn't normally your "type". Actually, some of my best clubbing experiences have been with dancers that I'd normally not approach.

Right now, though, I think that a lot of regular customers are hitting the Hedonic Treadmill with renewed vigor, as we're exiting the whole COVID-19 thing. We all got an enforced "pause" from dancers and clubs.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    I’m jealous of cashman, that crackhead lady with no teeth offering blowjobs for cigarettes in front of 7 11, that might aswell be the ice cream man to him and for that I not only respect him for it I also love him for it. That man will always be able to find happiness.

And there’s always the option of taking a break but fuck that. We don’t live long enough to be taking breaks

• Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    I’ve posted numerous times how I started getting burned-out w/ SCing maybe starting mid-2017 – I just wasn’t getting the same gusto I used to – I think the word used in the OP, “desensitization”, is probably a better-fit for my PL-predicament – I’ve been a SC-PL for 20-years but didn’t really start clubbing hard till after I joined TUSCL in 2012.

Being a single-PL with no-one to answer-to w.r.t. my free-time, and not having to support a family/wife, I kinda SCed my ass-off to where it started feeling like I’d seen it all and done a lot and experiences started to feel like repeats vs “something new and exciting”.

As I’ve often posted, I strongly like variety b/c I like to experience something/someone new vs repeating with dancers I’d been-with even if I enjoyed my time w/ them – after so much SCing it started getting harder to feel that new/different experience/feeling.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Truth be told the whole thread is pretty much a humble brag, where we are sleeping with too many hot women and we need help now.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Thanks Muddy. I respect other folks and their sexual interests and preferences. In my view - the top shelf hotties come with a huge price premium. This is like that new car thing - where as soon as a car is driven off the lot - it loses a good amount of value. I know that whores decline in price quickly with age, and drug use. I enjoy those types - who have seen much better days - and who know they are no longer bringing in the top dollar.
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    I'm still happy to roll around with civvy 5s and 6s. Usually they are easier to bed, better in bed, etc. Plus my experience has been most civvy 6s are fine with the occasional Mff threesome.

I've gotten picky with my stripper pussy. Having a 9 give me a bbbj for the cost of VIP skewed my perspective. If I'm paying she better offer way more than the casual 3 hole 6s I can have easily for free.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @Muddy Truth be told, humble bragging about fucking a hottie that you have to pay is a little rich.
  • scarface03
    3 years ago
    I don't have this issue at all. When I see a stripper I'm looking to have a good experience, it doesn't have to be better than prior experiences. Of my two top strippers, I've been seeing one since 2005 and the other since 2009. Obviously their looks have declined substantially from earlier years, but they still perform well, and I'm loyal to them for so much great times in the past. I did chase a lot of newer, younger strippers in 2019, but only had like a 33% success rate, which really showed the value of my long time favs.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    "Truth be told, humble bragging about fucking a hottie that you have to pay is a little rich."

Truth is bragging about paying to cum in your pants is probably a couple notches higher on the rich scale.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Though I'm sure that Muddy did not intend this, I actually found this thread to be a little sad.

Strippers and SA girls, as fun as they may be, are not substitutes for real relationships. There is something entirely different in fucking an attractive girl who is there just for you and one who is there for the $400 she's about to be paid when it's over. So no, I'm not desensitized to fucking civvie girls more in my league. To be fair though my wife is still pretty damned attractive, even at our age, but of course she's long past being a hot 25 year old 9+.

If I hadn't had my fun with hot civvie ass when I was younger, I'm not sure how satisfying I'd find clubs to be now. Back when I was dating I rarely went to clubs as I was having too much fun fucking civilian girls. Fucking dancers is actually a consolation prize to me. I have a compulsive need for a variety of pussy, but I need it to come without complications. Back when I was newly married but still young enough to score hot tail, I kept a girl on the side and it got messy at the end, so I'll never do that again. So instead I fuck around with strippers.

First world problems I suppose. 😉
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "Truth is bragging about paying to cum in your pants is probably a couple notches higher on the rich scale."

@TheeOSU Truth is you thinking that paying a stripper for getting off has some sort of scale on what is rich is a bit rich too.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Well I'm not going to argue about this unless you insist but you're free to justify your messy pants crusade any way you like.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @TheeOSU Feel free to justify that you're somehow a superior stripper payer for getting off anyway you like too.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Thanks, I will. :D
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Thanks for making my first point to Muddy! 😂😂😂
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Eh ... to some degree we're all in the club paying for a form of enjoyment that we want (or can afford). I'm never going to be an LDK guy, but (with few exceptions) I avoid telling people that they're having fun wrong. If everyone leaves the club satisfied, then it's none of my business if your laundry bag is a bit more DNA-laden than mine.

Even if it were widely and publicly acceptable, I'd never "brag" about going to a strip club. I mean, ultimately we're hitting the Easy Button for sexy fun time with a stack of cash. Don't get me wrong... it's pretty great and I don't mind using that Easy Button. But it's not exactly something that warrants a TED Talk or even a LinkedIn update. At the same time, I don't mind sharing experiences, comparing notes, or even giving advice if I think it's useful. But that's not bragging.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Exactly, @Ishmael. I find it amusing that any form of paying a stripper to get off has some sort of "ranking". It's like wanting to claim the title of tallest midget. 😂
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    Yeah. Some of us pay the hotties just to get us all excited and have to get off later with Lefty and Choker, or our bedmates.
    But we don't have to pay as much. It's all good 👍.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    @SirLD Na I got it I’m just fucking around
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @Muddy same here
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @gSteph exactly.

But careful now, you might come across to some around these parts as humble bragging about paying a stripper for getting blue balls. (I don't see it like that myself.)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion