tuscl

Bikini Clubs

dennyspade
Illinois
What's the deal with Bikini Clubs? I recently visited Rockford, IL and discovered that these clubs were charging the same prices or higher for a (bikini-clad) lap dance in their VIP room as a real strip club does in the Chicago area.

I see more skin at a regular dance bar on some nights. If they are getting the $$ for these dances; then I guess that's what the market will bear. Having been a "common-sewer" of adult entertainment for a long time and widely traveled; it amazes me that guys will pay just for grindage.

What should be a fair price for lap dances?

Bikini
Topless
Totally Nude

16 comments

• chandler
    17 years ago
    Although I've never been to a bikini club, I don't think it would make much difference to me as far as the dances were concerned. Nude lap dances aren't necessarily better than topless in my experience. It's more about the action than how much she is or isn't wearing, so I imagine that would extend to bikinis. In fact, I really like feeling a girl's tits through her top before she takes it off.

Stage dances, on the other hand, could be kind of a snooze if they always kept their bikinis on. So, I can see where a high cover charge would be hard to justify, although the dance prices might be about the same as for topless or nude laps.
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    In some cities in a special zone near the central area of the city, they only allow bikinis on stage, and just a few miles away but still within the city, they have the topless/full nude bars. What's interesting based on some conversations I've had with some of the bikini bar girls, it turns certain girls who do not feel comfortable dancing topless or nude in front of a big crowd -will intentionally opt for the bikini bars. So you end getting a set of girls who otherwise probably not be dancing at all, and some of these girls can very very attractive

• casualguy
    17 years ago
    The only bikini bars I've been to used to be nude or topless and were required to change to stay in business due to some court ruling or a change in the law that the club lost. All the ones I'm familiar with went out of business shortly afterwards.
  • DandyDan
    17 years ago
    dennyspade-
    Having once lived in Illinois, I went up to Rockford once. It was a complete waste of time (at least in terms of the adult entertainment provided). Maybe I went to the wrong places, but I don't remember any contact at all, nor any girls I'd want to make contact with. If you drove to Rockford from Chicago, I would have gone a few extra miles to Beloit, Wisconsin, which has a couple nude clubs.

I don't know what a fair price would be for lapdances in the various states of undress. It probably depends more on the contact level, as much as anything. Except I'm not sure a nude air dance is worth more than one with a bikini on. I think a large part of what you pay for in any nude dance is the fact some crazy chick is going to go naked for a complete stranger. But I also know I'd rather see a naked girl than a topless one, so I don't mind paying extra. That's also why I don't go to the closest clubs near me, because I don't want to see girls in bikinis when pure nudity is possible. They might be good, but they aren't my style.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    I've only been to one bikini club, but I rank that club very high on my all-time list. The girls were beautiful - based on the girls' looks, that club is in my top 5 club list. The contact was also very good, and I wasn't too restricted, even with the top on. I was told that I could touch everywhere where there wasn't any covering, however I was allowed to spend a lot of time inside their tops, and one also granted me access to the inside of her g-string.

As always, it depends on the club and the dancers working, but I have VERY fond memories of my visit to a bikini club.
  • chitownlawyer
    17 years ago
    I went to a bikini club in Tampa that was across the street from Mons. Some of those girls were pretty inventive in terms of what they could show and do while wearing a bikini. It certainly qualified as "making a virtue out of necessity."
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    I'm never quite sure what "bikini club" means - eg. in PA all clubs that serve alcohol require the girls to wear pasties, does that make them bikini clubs? If so I don't mind them at all, some are quite good, and it's amazing how often those pasties accidently fall off. The alternative is the all-nude BYOB clubs, of which there aren't very many and most of them are quite seedy. So I tend to prefer the bikini clubs. I also prefer the girls to have bottoms on because I think most of them look better that way.
  • evilcyn
    17 years ago
    We are a bikini bar, when on stage we have to keep our thongs and a top of some sort on.. We flash all the time though...You can see any and everything, we just can't take it fully off..
    Why we are like this I am unsure but its been that way for 20 years...
    I would opt any day to be able to flash and keep a top on then have to deal with pasties...
  • arbeeguy
    17 years ago
    FONDL, I guarantee a club that "requires pasties" is NOT a bikini bar. Use your common sense, man. A bikini is an outfit a girl can wear at a public swimming pool or a beach and not have to worry about getting arrested for indecent exposure. I went to a bikini club one block north of Mons in Tampa. I was bored out of my skull. Complete waste of time. I went to a bikini club in Iowa where the girls would allow you to fondle their tits and the INTERIOR CAVITY of their pussy during STAGE DANCES - yes, $1 tip stage dances (but I always tipped $5 or $10 for the pleasure of it). That's no longer allowed, but it was fun while it lasted. The bikini bar is still there, but now they have cameras and strict indoctrination of all the girls. Not so much fun any more. Still, if a bikini bar is nearby and it's a 45 minute drive to topless or nude place, well some PLs like myself will go for the bikini. It can be fun to feel the nipples through the bra especially if she is wearing a bra made out of flimsy, sleazy cloth. I agree with the previous poster who said there is little or no correlation between the amount of clothing the lapper is wearing and the amount of pleasure she imparts to the PL whose lap she is sitting on.
  • Clubber
    17 years ago
    A "fair price", as dennyspade asked, would certainly depend on who responds, a dancer or a customer.

In my experience, though very limited in recent years, I felt the prices were usually quite "fair" to both. A high end was $20, and low end $5. I once received dances at the Mons for $10 each, which was more the "fair" to me! Of course I didn't purchase just one or two.

Now, I don't even have a good idea of the costs, other than what I read on here. However, I expect to visit a few clubs in the near future and should get a better idea of what is out there.

Bottom line, it really depends on the two individuals involved as to what is a "fair price". That said, if a lap dance is taking place, whatever monies exchanged hands, that IS the "fair price".

• dennyspade
    17 years ago
    Lady (with all due respect to EvilCyn) and Gentlemen (a presumption):
    I certainly appreciate your responses to my query in this thread. I have been enjoting this hobby of ours for 20 + years and have seen the Best of times and the worst of times in Chicago and its suburbs. When I have traveled to other states, I often compare those experiences to what we had/have in Chicago.

For a very long time, all we had to experience in Chicago was Heavenly Bodies , the Admiral Theater and variety of jack shacks and peep shows. When the clubs opened with lap dances and private dances, the Bikini Club Dancers became more aggressive and expressive in their quest for $$$. Permissive and promiscuous was the rule of the day. I would venture to say that the proliferation of various forms of clubs have saturated the market to the point where a customer can find a club/dancer with his desired amount of costumed dress/level of friction/ and at whatever amount he wishes to spend.

Some of you have said that it depends upon the club or dancer. Not what she's wearing. I ask you can you justify a $20-$25 lapper when you cannot explore, fondle, or caress? You can get away with holding a dancer at her waist or give her a hug in some bikini clubs. Is that enough for a $20-$25 private dance wich lasts 2 and 1/2 minutes ?
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Denny, my answer is no, I wouldn't pay that much or even half that. And I wouldn't if she were topless or nude, either. My problem would be with the limited contact, not her bikini.
  • ShotDisc
    17 years ago
    bikini clubs can be fun if you take them at face value. years ago, i went to a bikini club where the dancers defied the rules by wearing see thru tops. not much mileage, but can be fun
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Just because it's a bikini club, it doesn't imply that there will be less contact. My experience is quite the opposite as the contact that I had at the bikini club in Philly was VERY high. From what others have posted, maybe it's not the norm, but I would gladly visit Cheerleaders if I'm ever near Philly again.
  • Jpac73
    17 years ago
    I agree with DougS. two of my favorite clubs here in Southeast AL are Bikini clubs and the lapdances are hight contact. Also just because they can't take nothing off on stage doesn't mean they won't let you sneak a peak in the private dance room.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Bugsy's Speakeasy in Elyria, Ohio is a bikini club. However, the mileage is attained in their Champaigne Room, at very low fees at that!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion