tuscl

Looked at the top 40 list again

Friday, May 21, 2021 6:06 AM
Specifically, the top 40 ignored. [view link] It was ranked ranked #19 , up there with the newer CJKent account and the newer 2icee account. So just curious, who the heck else received PMs? I didn’t think there was 21 dancers active enough on this site to be doing that.

24 comments

• nicespice
    3 years ago
    (Using the block feature I mean)
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    I think I missed something. Who is this guy?
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Some individual who sent oddball PMs in the past. I forgot about him until I saw the ignore list, so just seeing who has interacted with that account before.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I could be wrong, but I'm under the impression that there are a fair number of dancers who log in with some regularity to hunt for new clubs, or see what's being said about the clubs where they work (or themselves). Or, to post their schedule and other links to their profile page. And if they get email notifications for new messages, then it's possible that they only log in long enough to block him. Anyway, sounds like that guy is one of the pro-level creeps on here.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    A pro-level creep who lives in DC. $50 says its a high-level aide to a DNC congressman.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Why would anyone ignore mamisan ? I'm surprised Nicole isn't on that List. Maybe she left before the Ignore feature was put in.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Upon thinking about it more, that does make sense. This person actually paid to get VIP status and cast his PM net wide enough to irritate that many people. (I wasn’t one of the blockers) Nuts. As least with a discussion board troll account you can just irritate multiple people simultaneously. That is some dedication. As for Nicole, possibly it’s because she last logged in 17 months ago. That stuff is based off 18 months of activity. For example, before the 18 month reset thing, I think it showed I had an ignore count of something like 16? But it won’t show up now.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    "$50 says its a high-level aide to a DNC congressman." Because Republicans in Congress never get wrapped up in sex scandals... Anyway, I did a site search out of curiosity. Nicole wrapped up her TUSCL "career" under the screen name "future POTUS and Senator in training". She hasn't logged in here since December 2019. [view link] I suspect that she escaped getting lots of 'ignores' because she occasionally posted pics of herself in her underwear. I'm okay with her not posting here anymore. Others might disagree.
  • Huntsman
    3 years ago
    Yeah, that persona seems to be an outlier , at least in terms of discussion board activity. It’s gotta be PM activity, I’d think.
  • Musterd21
    3 years ago
    I would never block Nice or Nicole! lol
  • Nidan111
    3 years ago
    I miss Nicole. Almost got to meet her, but that all fell through for some unknown reason.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I wasn’t aware of that member name. It is definitely odd to see someone who is a member with no comments, no discussions, and no reviews - being on the top 40 ignored list. That’s a high level creep right there!
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    I was looking at that list today and remembered this thread. It's 62 now. How many people does this guy have to harass get rid of this fucking asshole.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    It's up to the people he messages to put in a complaint to founder, and if that happens enough then I'm pretty sure he'd get the boot. That said, if this were my website and I saw someone like this using my platform for his own personal creepshow, I'd probably investigate a bit further to see what's going on. But, founder prefers to be more hands off. So, it comes down to squeaky wheels.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    And it's up to 63 now... So he's convinced someone else to block him just in the past 30 minutes.
  • TFP
    3 years ago
    I wish we could see which profiles are ignoring him. I know he himself can see it. I'd imagine that Founder would also be able to see the list of people that ignore him. If they were all or majority verified dancers then that shows he's using the list of dancers to go one by one sending them messages probably asking for inappropriate shit. Why harbor someone like this, get rid of his ass.
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    I dumpa loadz in his basement spices! 💩💩💩💩💩
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Aaaaand starting from yesterday snazzynazz has started messaging me again. It is now a competition to see who can be more inane And now I’m wondering if it’s somebody’s alternate account who has access to this thread since the timing was right for that individual to think of messaging me again. Hi snazz!!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I may regret asking, but what does he message about?
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Snazzynazz Yesterday Have we ever talked Snazzynazz Yesterday No? 23 Hours Ago lol no just text corresponded Snazzynazz 23 Hours Ago Will give ur phone number Snazzynazz 23 Hours Ago For text Snazzynazz 23 Hours Ago Wat I got a do. Pay u 22 Hours Ago Who is “u”? 22 Hours Ago Does “u” stand for unicorn? Snazzynazz 22 Hours Ago U know wat I mean. Pay. You. But ur making jokes Snazzynazz 22 Hours Ago U don’t have to block me but u could just tell me if u don’t wanna talk I’m sorry 22 Hours Ago Oh I’m perfectly okay with talking. It’s just a matter of whether or not I am annoying Snazzynazz 22 Hours Ago I’d like ur number to text u. Rather than talking on here is that ok Snazzynazz 22 Hours Ago Or must I pay for that Snazzynazz 21 Hours Ago Ur not annoying Snazzynazz 20 Hours Ago Well?. 19 Hours Ago You’re going to give me a well? Snazzynazz 17 Hours Ago Funny so no phone number for me ?? Snazzynazz 14 Hours Ago Please Snazzynazz 4 Hours Ago Cmon let me text u I don’t like always messaging on here 3 Hours Ago [view link] Snazzynazz 3 Hours Ago Ur not nice Snazzynazz 3 Hours Ago My guess is though u have a boyfriend n that’s cool 2 Hours Ago How does your boyfriend feel about you posting on here? Snazzynazz 2 Hours Ago Ok not funny fine I’ll leave u. B
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    ^^^ killing with kindness 🤣🤣🤣
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    "Ur not nice" I loled.
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    I da top hated member here and proud of it! Fuck you Mackie!
  • Leonard313
    2 years ago
    I gotta think that kind of exchange happens a lot. Many, many years ago I went into an online forum (not tuscl) and changed my profile from "male" to "female". It was very eye opening to see the messages that females get. Almost immediately, I must have gotten 3-5 dudes: "How old you?" "Wassup baby! You sexy." "Age?" "Where u frm" Whats with creepy messaging guys and the inability to spell? Or is that just part of texting/messaging? I guess it doesn't matter...once I changed my profile back to "male", never got another message.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion