tuscl

This is 53! Baywatch star Donna D'Errico

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs

19 comments

• Muddy
    3 years ago
    I think she looks great for 53 but still that photo is very suspect definitely touched up.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    She's def a natural beauty; she may be more toned today than back in the day but her fave has def changed and I wouldn't have recognized her by just the photo but then again it's been 30-years and she looks good but her face does look different
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    What percentage of her body is actually 53? The old and new parts combine to look amazing.
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    maybe not the main reason but still maybe one of the main reasons why she's held up real well is that she has a sense of humor.

i saw her once fill in as a host on that old tv on on E called talk soup. she had me laughing during the entire episode.

paraphrasing what she once said about pamela anderson: "if you took the total amount of different dicks that was put inside her and glued them onto her body she would look like a porcupine."
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    LOL
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I agree with Mamisan.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Scroll back in her feed and you'll see video where her age shows a bit more, but she still looks amazing for her age.

As opposed to 98% of other women, with many female celebrities they get 1 of 2 articles written about them as they age: (1) how amazing they look or (2) how horrible they look.
  • chessmaster
    3 years ago
    "that photo is very suspect definitely touched up."

Either that and/or she's had some work done. Either way, she's definitely the exception not the rule.
  • rickthelion
    3 years ago
    Not bad...she probably used cocaine more moderately than Yasmine Bleeth
  • crazyjoe
    3 years ago
    She looks great!
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Wow. I want the name of her surgeon. There may be hope for my marriage yet !
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    "That’s either a heavily photoshopped set of photos or some damn good plastic surgeon work.

Either way impressive how she went backwards. Looks younger now than in the Baywatch photos."

Ummmm mamisan, you posted under the wrong account there. Lol
  • TxVegas
    3 years ago
    I did not recognize her initially. But, her body is very nice. I was impressed with the side views.
  • Huntsman
    3 years ago
    I prefer to think of her cunt as nicely aged with a lovely bouquet and a hint of strawberry giving it a light, pleasant aftertaste.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    In essence, strawberry pie. I'm in for a piece!
  • kingcripple
    3 years ago
    No work done whatsoever
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    The article acknowledged that she had undergone multiple cosmetic surgeries in the past few years, but her skin had this weird snapchat filter aura - maybe to even out the tone and hide freckles.

If the government wants to give away free stuff, they should spring for those surgeries for everyone who wants them. Fuck the youngsters.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    I didn't read the article but it definitely appears that she's had enhancements. Doesn't matter, she's still hot!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion