tuscl

Rick Dugan is the biggest piece of shit I know

zackthezebra
Z is for Zebra
Perhaps the biggest piece of shit I've ever known. In fact, yes. Yes he is.

14 comments

3 years ago
    Curious zack, what brought that on?
  • rick_the_cheesestick
    3 years ago
    HEY!!! Nobody messes with my big brother! He’ll beat you to a pulp while he’s got a Jack and Coke in one hand and a stripper boobie in the other! Maybe you’re just a sore loser zebra since you got rejected by the Council of Ricks along with the goat!!!!
  • TyrannosaurusRick
    3 years ago
    ROOOOAAAAAARRRRRR I EAT ZEBRAS FOR LUNCH. ZEBRA TASTE LIKE CHICKEN WHICH TASTE LIKE PUSSY AND RICK LOVE PUSSY!!!!
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Nobody knows Dick......errr I mean Rick
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Somebody is obviously VERY bored to create a new account just to post that. 😉
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I’m confused. How can a rogue zebra post here without clearance from the council of ricks?
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    "Perhaps the biggest piece of shit I've ever known. In fact, yes."

Oh, come on, Zack. You're exaggerating a bit. I mean, how about those piles of poo that elephants, rhinos and hippopotamuses leave? Ok, I'll admit that you seldom see hippo poop since they do it in the water (biggest outdoor bidet in the world!), but I'm sure they're huge!
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    You don't get out much, do you Zack?
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    This whole thread is 100% a double-bluff zebra operation. What you apes don’t understand is how fucking sick zebras are. Trolling is in their DNA. I’ll illustrate the issue by contrasting a lion joke and a zebra joke:

1) LION JOKE

LION: (rings doorbell)
    HAIRLESS APE HOMEOWNER: (answers door) Can I help you?
    LION: (hands the ape a paper bag) Hey wildebeest, take a shit in this or face my wrath.
    APE: (shits in bag while whimpering, tries to hand bag to lion)
    LION: I don’t want the bag of your shit. I want you to put it on you porch.
    APE: (puts bag of shit on his porch) Okay...what now?
    LION: (hands ape a matchbook) Okay, now light the bag and put the fire out by stomping on it.

The ape complies and gets shit on his shoes. The lion laughs. Everybody had a good time.

2) ZEBRA “JOKE”

Start internet threads about topics some apes feel passionately about. State that you will be able to put the wrongs right...if you can get a little more money. Get a clueless but passionate hairless ape to sell all of his property and give it to the zebras, who use it to fund further internet trolling. Clueless ape ends up living in a burnt out ‘74 Pinto down by the river and giving handjobs to strangers for food.

Zebras laugh. Clueless ape...not laughing.

See how this works? Zebras are fucking assholes.

ROAR!!
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Oh shit...wrong account 😢
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    What happened to Rickthezebra?
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Shit about
    To hit the fan!
  • rickthelion
    3 years ago
    You described the situation perfectly nicespice ape. Of course, it helped that you quoted one of the smartest creatures on the planet.

However, this rick is not certain that this zackthezebra is actually a zebra. The “Z is for Zebra” tag line is a subtle clue. Would a real zebra use that tag line? I think not.

My current suspicion is that ronthefrog was getting high with his other buddy ronthefrog (all hallucinogen secreting frogs are named “ron” - they thought it was funnier that way). Then ron said “hey ron you know what would be funny? trolling the ricks.” Bingo bango you’ve got a troll post.

I’m willing to wait and see if there is a “bazinga” coming (ron digs the Big Bang Theory show because he want the hot blonde to lick him all over).

I like the hot blonde too. ROAR!!!
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Rickthelion, I guess the Zebra is pushing the letter Z hard because not many animals of the jungle get to push the letter Z so it’s like their calling card, just like their stripes or like how a stripper clanks their heels together. I’ve always been confused about that, do they think they’re Dorthy from the Wizard of Oz and by doing that they’re going to be teleported somewhere else or is that like a dinner bell calling for pathetic losers like “come here and tip me pathetic losers!!!”
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion