tuscl

In the last 3 days ive been forced feed pussy

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Tuesday, April 13, 2021 3:10 AM
3 dancers on 3 seperate days have feed me their pussy When i was younger this wasnt for me that common What gives ?

9 comments

• Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    Feed is what you give cattle...
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    3 years ago
    No wonder uve been Mia on snap
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Lol
  • JuiceBox69
    3 years ago
    Lil jayne damn right baby daddy been getting his faced glazed lol I need to go check out lil mommies sweet pussy on snap
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    You are crossing over Juice! No - not in a rainbow bridge way (no homo). You are moving from aspiring young rapper with a smooth southern approach - to a cultured adult daddy type. When you don’t need pussy - it finds you much more desirable. Enjoy!
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Smash that like button!
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    It's the least of all evils. Let's say you have to sexually service an old, FUGLY, and stanky pussy chick. What would you prefer with her? Fuck her stanky old pussy? Eat out her stanky old pussy? Or have her suck your dick? Chances are you'd have her suck your dick to limit the contact with her. Same thing is going on with those strippers that want you to eat them out. It's the least of all evils to them. It limits your actual contact with them.
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    3 years ago
    Cash, juice.... you guys better check my story from this am....
  • JuiceBox69
    3 years ago
    Cash and sir lap i enjoy these 2 spot on perspectives that def hold mutual nuggets of truths
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion