tuscl

Dallas here I come

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Friday, April 9, 2021 7:22 PM
Ok, so finally I have a trip to Dallas coming up at the end of the month. It's long overdue. I was supposed to go right before COVID hit but we all know how that goes. So, outside of BabyDolls, does anyone here have a recommendation as to a club that I should try? If so, why? Also any general intel regarding mask requirements, temp checks, clubs that are still closed, etc., would be greatly appreciated. -RD

47 comments

• Hank Moody
    3 years ago
    Seriously, you have to go to baby dolls and honestly try to have a good time. That would be a classic review. I liked the BYOB at bucks wild, but my low northern standards are no match for what the Texas and FL clubs offer in looks and value.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Jimmy, thanks, but in a few visits I've had enough of BBD to last me two lifetimes. Will seriously consider Bucks though.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    I think my last review of BBD sums it up nicely: [view link] I am also thinking of another stop at Pandoras. Honestly I have nevr once had a bad time in that place. Sounds like Bucks Wild could make the list, but any other pointers from anyone reading would be appreciated.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    When I was last in Pandora's it was a different club from years past as it seemed taken over by the Cubanas - when I lived in Dallas in the 2000s I never ran into a Cuban dancer and this was the case till 2013 which was my last visit prior to 2018 - the Dallas Cuban community has exploded and a lot of the girls at BDDs were Cubanas - the Dallas SC scene is not the same as 5+ years ago - but I can't say I have firsthand intel
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    ^ my last Pandora's visit was October 2018
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    PT's, and Bucks Cabaret (non-BYOB sister club of Bucks Wild) get decent reviews - but I'd say Lipstick down the street from Pandora's is closer to Pandora's in the type of club except it's a smaller place. @DickyDoo2 may be of help if u PM him.
  • TFP
    3 years ago
    Dude you GOTTA go to Babydolls! That review you linked of it was six years ago. You really hold a grudge that long? At the very least, visit so we can get a review that isn't suspected of being a club ad.
  • SCmania77
    3 years ago
    Just drink in your car. You can go in and out the club as many times as you want. $3 admission and lunch buffet and dinner if you stay that long lol. Just negotiate with the girls up front and don’t get upsold on anything. I always enjoy my time there. Day shift usually have more girls willing with mileage.
  • 48-Cowboy
    3 years ago
    Check out BabyDolls Dallas! It's the best club in America! Merica bro 👍
  • 48-Cowboy
    3 years ago
    We all know that Texas has the best because it IS the BEST! HANDS DOWN!
  • JimGassagain
    3 years ago
    I hate Baby Dolls!
  • PaulDrake
    3 years ago
    I haven't been to the club almost at all. I have heard a ton of girls moved from bucks cab to bucks wild. The last time I went was maybe 2 months ago. Girls on stage had to wear masks and some did sitting at tables but other than that it wasn't required. Since then the state level restrictions have been eliminated so I would expect less masks. I think there were temp checks. One thing I did see when I was out is a ton of dancers have been traveling or moving to Texas so the club had WAY too many dancers. Lots of cubans. I'll ping samiel who is from DFW and has been out more.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    I hear babydolls dallas is pretty high mileage for $20 which is what you guys are looking for. Ya I've stayed the fuck outta dallas cuz licensing and hear of what u gotta go thru to make a few dollars no thanks. Tried like 3 places in fort worth which I'm writing off as a waste of time to me... only place that didnt have a ton of cubans was Rick's which only has a couple of them.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    Fort worth is also high on the expected mileage to where I am like wtf is this fuckery holy shit. U all will love it
  • 48-Cowboy
    3 years ago
    Blahblahblah is right! Go to BabyDolla
  • 48-Cowboy
    3 years ago
    And eat some baked beans off of the buffet
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Thank you all for the input so far. For those folks who like BBD, while I appreciate your preference for the pot bellied dancers who work hard to make you cum in your own pants, I am really looking for something a bit different. For starters, I am not fond of the Cuban girls and by all reports BBD and several other clubs are infested with them. So good night shift options with few to no Cubans will probably be my sweet spot. Thinking that the Lodge might fit the bill but would like other options as well. As I said before, I will probably hit Pandoras for nostalgic reasons, but we shall see.
  • 48-Cowboy
    3 years ago
    Pot bellied? Are you a pot head?
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Yup, pot bellies. And chunky asses. For some reason I mentioned the chunky asses in my review but not the pot bellies. I'm sure it's only gotten worse since they let the Cubans flood into the place. IME a lot of Latina dancers bulk up once they've been in los Estados Unidos for a while. When you come from a place where food is very expensive and in limited supply, you gravitate towards a carb heavy diet just to get enough calories. Then when they get here to the land of milk and honey, where carb-laden food is cheap and plentiful, it is easy to overdo it.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Anyway I have a few weeks to figure it out, but I appreciate the input so far.
  • Bavarian
    3 years ago
    No capacity limitations. Packed weekend nights. No temperature checks and no masks required. Welcome to Texas! I went to bucks wild in Dallas and they scanned my drivers license!
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    Umm idk I don't care for the Cubanas myself from a dancer point of view.. but I will say most of them are hot. But ya from a stripper pov I hate them. They do whore out pretty casually and they also like to scam every chance you give them. Obviously not speaking for all but they were pretty bad at every club I encountered them... but I do respect how forward they are. They arent like these american white girls who whore out and pretend they don't or whatever.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    Babydolls dallas is gonna have a ton of girls... they cant all be pot bellied a d ugly come on now. I myself wouldn't bother but if I was customer looking for mileage shit I'd hurry there. Every girl I've talked to who has worked there has told me it's more touchy feely than most places.
  • mjx01
    3 years ago
    I was in DFW in Dec 2019. Lodge was all MILFs. BD had a ton of dancers. I have to say the majority were a bit chunky for my tastes. It was a low percentage of flavors that I though were exception but enough to be satisfying. Mileage was above average IMO, but not spectacular.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Baby Dolls probably falls under lap-dance-factory - there's usually a good amount of $$$ flowing in that club which probably doesn't bode well for the Dugan takeout system (girls that bank ITC usually don't need OTC $$$ as badly)
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "I myself wouldn't bother but if I was customer looking for mileage shit I'd hurry there. " From all reports BBD is not a high mileage club, so I'm not sure why a customer looking for mileage would consider that club a great option. It's a churn 'em and burn 'em kinda' place. ===> "there's usually a good amount of $$$ flowing in that club which probably doesn't bode well for the Dugan takeout system (girls that bank ITC usually don't need OTC $$$ as badly)" The shit ton of girls on shift means that the money flow is uneven at best and I've been there when they've been slow too. When the Fare Room was open, plenty of the girls who worked evening shift at BBD went straight to Fare after to supplement. Since both clubs had the same owner, girls were allowed to work the overnight at Fare with no house fee if they were coming from BBD. You have a crazily romanticized view of this tourist trap for some reason, but right now there are no tourists, so if anything I like my odds on an early weekday night.
  • BBBC
    3 years ago
    Yeah! I will be giving Ricky lapdances here! If any of you boys wants to join just pm me or Ricky 😉 [view link]
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "No capacity limitations. Packed weekend nights. No temperature checks and no masks required. Welcome to Texas!" Thank you Bavarian. All of that is great news.
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Dey got da strong dranks at da BabyDollys too! You could get drunk off your ass quick there!
  • latinalover69
    3 years ago
    #1 The Lodge by a country mile. Best looking dancers, mainly 8's and 9's. Chill environment. Attractive club. Good food. Upscale environment. See my previous Lodge reviews. #2 Bucks Cabaret. Huge club and a major party atmosphere if that is what you crave. Tons of girls ranging from 6's to 8's. Found a spectacular dancer last time I was there. See my review of Bucks from 2021. #3 Baby Dolls. Another large club with a party atmosphere. Girls range mainly 7's and 8's but spotted some 9's last time I was there.
  • samiel
    3 years ago
    I've just submitted a new review for Bucks Wild in Fort Worth that should hopefully go through soon. The place is under new management and most of the changes are for the worst. I'd still recommend this club if you go on a "Super Tuesday" but definitely get the VIP cover. For the best looking girls and extras, by all account, Baby Dolls Dallas is the place to go. The last few times I went to Bucks Cabaret in Fort Worth (within the last month or two), it was pretty dead during day shift. I'm not a night shift person, so I'm afraid I can't give you more information there.
  • 48-Cowboy
    3 years ago
    Wow! All of these recommendations for Babydolls! RickDugan may need to suck it up and set his pride aside and try it out again...
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "RickDugan may need to suck it up and set his pride aside and try it out again..." Pride has nothing to do with it. I did just try it out again and it sucked almost as much as before. This time there was certainly some better eye candy - I want to be fair. But when I’m getting fleeced at the bar for $7.75 mini shots that can barely be seen in the ice glass, I get testy. Then add the semi comfortable bar stools with light shining down in my eyes and the result is that I’m not inclined to stick around long enough to get to know anyone. Hey I’ m sure the model works for them – they get enough blue collar beer drinkers and tourists being shuttled in by compensated cab/Uber drivers that the churn ‘em approach works for them. Cool beans, but it's just not my gig. 𝐎𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐁𝐁𝐃 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐁𝐃 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐬. 𝐌𝐲 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐞𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐝𝐝 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰. 𝐇𝐦𝐦𝐦....
  • Hank Moody
    3 years ago
    If your jack and coke is more important than the dancers, you’re right, you shouldn’t go to BDD. Most of us would just switch drinks but it’s up to you (no sarcasm).
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Jimmy it's all important. There are plenty of clubs in which to find talent, so there's no need to sit in any particular one and tolerate discomfort or silly short pour games. As you will see in my soon to be published review of the Lodge, I found a place with both beautiful women and a lot of comfort and I spent several hours (and no small amount of money) there.
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    The few times I been to BBD I have always been happy with the girls and the mileage, but the bar does suck. Huge club with large fancy bar and they don't stock any rye whiskey? I ordered a Manhattan and twenty minutes later the waitress comes back to tell me they can't make one because they "don't have any cherries." So, not really a bar; more of a beer or shot in your soda pop kind of place. Having said that, it is hard to beat for beer, boobs, and butts.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ^ I hear that Justin. If I was finishing a day of work at the construction site and just looking for a few beers with my bros, BBD would probably be pretty neat. I could have a few Buds, see some titties and get a burger and dog from the buffet. Cool. Unfortunately I tend to look for something better than that.
  • how
    3 years ago
    No one mentioned Chicas Locas at Cabaret Royale... Lots of Cubans, that's true, but the mileage _can_ be practically unlimited. Even without going to VIP.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    Hmm I only went to Buck's Cab FW once recently. Maybe a week or 2 ago during a day shift. It was actually really busy but I think I accidentally came in and did paperwork on some recontract day where every bitch has to show up. My issue was it seemed like every single girl that was getting good stage tips was letting guys touch her a lot on stage. And #2 every guy I sold dances to tried to grab my pussy. Lots of Cubanas. They don't try and hide what they do and straight up say "vip back area can do everything, suck fuck"...dances are easy af to sell here but after a point I quit bothering as I an not trying to get molested you make a few $. Really molesty club. Y'all fuckers will love it. Your welcome. I also tried this club a few years ago night shift on friday and was like nope back then too. Rick's in Fort Worth also seems to have dudes touching girls on the stage tho not to the extent of fucking Buck's Cabaret. I also feel like there is some high mileage shit going on there. Tried that club 3 times in the last 3 months and it was wack every time. This club is totally wack and super trashy and low class compared to Rick's in Minneapolis when I was there. A few cubans at Rick's FW. I've had a customer or 2 bitch to me about these girls trying to pull out their dick for an extra tip for LD. But these dudes were married and I guess trying to respect that they were married. Won't lie the couple of Cubanas at Rick's fort worth are all hot. Some of em at Buck's were questionable looking. Roxy's in FW is about 100% cuban. Almost all the Cubanas at this club were completely plastic everywhere unlike the Cubanas at Rick's and bucks. Not sure on extras or not as I just didnt have patience for this place.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    Bumping this thread because I just read it and am thinking about checking out clubs around DFW. What are the can't miss clubs? No criteria for me other than having a few after hours options in the mix and a few that open early on weekends. I don't have any no-go clubs if that makes a difference. There's too many places for me to see them all. Which clubs do you think are the best? Don't care about the mileage. Any flavor of dancer will do so long as they're women and not fugly. Just want to know which ones TUSCL thinks are the must see clubs.
  • SonofaPreacherMan
    3 years ago
    Bucks wild fort worth is dead. Few dancers during the day. Bucks cab fort worth is good during the day. Lots of dancers and all levels of hotness. Whatever level of fun you want, you should find there. Bucks can seems to be on an upswing lately. PT's in Dallas is nude, BYOB. Some pretty dancers here too. Not as wild, in my opinion, as bucks cab in fort worth, but fun can be had. No privacy in dance area.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    Thanks. I'll start with those two places and look at what others are around. If anybody else has "must see" clubs in mind I'll add them to the mix.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Baby Dolls Dallas is always popular w/ good day and night shifts - Bucks Cab Dallas also gets decent reviews - AFAIK dances are $20 topless two-way-contact - Bucks Wild Dallas and FW are BYOB full-nude (I think topless dances are $20 and nude $30) - the alcohol places close at 2am and get-going earlier; BYOB places close later and thus get-going later and are usually slow on dayshift.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    Thanks. Seems like the usual suspects will be the winners. Then it just comes down to location and hours. I might throw in one or two low rated clubs just for giggles if they're on the way.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    Anybody have any trash DFW clubs they hate? If I can't find enough quality clubs I might try one of the dogs.
  • mahatmakanejeeves
    3 years ago
    Definitely The Lodge. Better looking dancers and higher prices keep some riff raff out. I’ve also enjoyed the Spearmint Rhino (the original one in Dallas) but it’s sometimes a miss. It gets jumping later at night than I’m often out.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    The Lodge and Rhino. Check check. Will depend on when they're open but I'll peruse the reviews.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion