tuscl

Lap Dances, don't they get old?

whghIost
Georgia
Monday, September 24, 2007 12:37 PM
I went to a few clubs here in Atlanta. One club gives friction dances which is not the same as lapdances. I think lapdances are where the girl straddles you. That is tough to fine in Atlanta, unless you do VIP. I do think friction dances do get old. Straddle dances don't. It is more intimidate and enjoyable. What do you think?

13 comments

• Pete22z
    17 years ago
    It all depends on the dancer. Assuming she's attractive, if she's really into it and puts on a good show she can keep me entertained for a while. If she's simply performing a repetitive act, yes it can get pretty boring very quickly...irregardless of how hot she is.
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    The one's(maybe 10 to 20% and often foreign) that do the super-energetic ass swinging grind are often the ones also doing the in-close straddle often combined with the quick pecks of the customers cheeks sneaked-in here and there at lightning speed. It still amazes me the variation in dancer grind and dancing quality within the same club - you would think the club itself would train some of these girls. Now some american girls can be very good, however it could be the grinding poverty from which some of these foreign girls comes from, that they approach every customer as having regular-customer and/or high rolling/big spending potential longer term
  • DandyDan
    17 years ago
    Lap dances with my favorites never get old. If it did get old, they wouldn't have lasted long enough to become favorites. Now with some girls, they just do the same thing again if you want another and then it becomes old, but that's different.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Yes, they do get old but only if the mileage does not continue to increase after every dance and every time you revisit the club and her. Now if an ATF and/or OTC experiences are happening, that can become moot.
  • ClevelandTom
    17 years ago
    No. End of thread.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Depends on the dancer's skill. Depends on the alcohol level. Depends on the timing. Depends on the cost. Depends on the friction level of the fabric of my pants and underpants. Depends on what kind of extras might happen before, during, or after. Depends ...
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    If it's just one way contact and it's not turning you on, then it does get old or expensive. I would prefer to simply tip the dancers on stage and save the money. I can get more mileage in a sports bar with some wild girls there. I think if I lived in the Atlanta area, I would probably be busy with the regular night life instead of strip clubs. I guess I could do that now but I have an old habit where it seems fun to party in a strip club.
  • RTY
    17 years ago
    It does depend on the dancers skills, but in the end it gets old. Better to go get what you really want.
  • lopaw
    17 years ago
    what shadowcat said.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Yes, after my ATF quit dancing they did get old. She ruined it for me. I spent 8 years looking for something as good, didn't find it, then lost interest.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Lap dances don't get old, but lap dancers do. There are very few girls I still want to return to after a few times. Increasing mileage can extend my interest some, but that's a dead end. It's more about chemistry, mystery and the imagination to keep things new and exciting. Because the alternative is always the excitement of a totally new girl. It's just too easy to discard a stripper who is played out to you, and move on.
  • mmdv26
    17 years ago
    I have great memories of truly enjoyable experiences with dancers. I want to bring those memories to life once again; but like a "first love", their replication is difficult. Now, I waste a lot of (money on) dances trying to have one more "yeah!!" experience. I think more these days about quitting the club thing. Fortunately, I can't. I'm addicted to the hunt, and the next great experience will occure very soon. It always does.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Never with Cyn!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion