tuscl

IS IT SOMETIMES OK TO HOLD HANDS AND CRY TOGETHER WITH STRIPPERS?

Saturday, February 27, 2021 9:59 AM
WE WEEP TOGETHER

10 comments

• SaltyNuts
    3 years ago
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    If you are crying and holding her hand - I would hope your pants are around your ankles and her other hand is stroking your johnson.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    White Knight's obviously trolling, but I'm going to answer this straight up. From a customer perspective, it is ok to hold a stripper as they cry. Cost of doing business. I've been at the club when a girl was having a tough time. I don't like to be that guy who's sitting there when a girl needs a hug, but if she needs a moment why not give her that moment? I've also been the customer killing time who sees the same dancer selling her bad day over and over all shift, so you guys decide which it is when the tears show up. Obviously there's stuff outside of the club that's personal business where things can get emotional. Stripping is a job. We use shorthand in the forums to "stripper" a person who is much more than that. There's a thread somebody just posted about TUSCLers being maladjusted. To me, a customer/TUSCLer is well adjusted if they can separate the stripper show and service from the person.. and if need be their hobby from other social obligations. If you have a genuine relationship (platonic or otherwise) with a person who is or was a stripper, then the OP's question answers itself.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ Damn Cash I always knew you were a mensch !
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Some people have no one there. Its better for them to cry with a stranger than hurting themselves.
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    It might be for you. I'd rather watch the stage, maybe get a lap dance.
  • reverendhornibastard
    3 years ago
    I often feel sorry for strippers. They don’t have to be crying. I will generously tip an overweight girl stripper on stage who everyone else is busy ignoring. Most of the time they seem to understand and appreciate the gesture. They come around afterwards to say thank you but don’t appear to expect anything more from me.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    My liege, she might be crying from laughing at how pathetic you are.
  • OregonscrazyRed
    3 years ago
    @walla - very well put. and just like any other bar, there's a lot of familial situations that occur within the club as well if you're there for long. Especially with regulars. Just like anyone else, we have good days and bad days. We have moments of confidence, and those of insecurities. If you came in having a truly horrific day, and truly appreciate it, when we sit and sincerely are there for you. Listening to your situation and doing the best we can to be supportive. ( As I would hope any good person would do) Why would it be so weird to think about the role being reversed? @Rev- I'd make sure that the person in whom you're taking a perceived kindness towards, is actually in need of it. I dont say that to slight your kindness, god knows I've been blessed many times similar acts of such. Merely that I've seen many nights where it's quite the opposite. Some of the highest paying customers I've ever seen, wanted nothing to do with thin gals. (Or in my case anyone over the age of 21). Basically those larger gals you speak of, were literally having $100 rained down on them while the rest of us just heard crickets when we hit the stage. I realize that this situation can change moment to moment depending on the crowd etc. Just keep in mind, everyone has a type, that's why clubs need to have a type for everyone. "Not all those who wander are lost" - Tolkien
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Twentyfive - I multitask. I can soothe a dancer’s sadness and enjoy a handy at the same time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion