tuscl

There is Magic in the Numbers!

reverendhornibastard
Depraved Deacon of Degeneracy
Today is a red-lettuce day, at least it is for me.  Today the Sploogemeister turns 69 years old!

Not only is that older than I’ve ever been before, it’s also a lot older than I ever expected to be. 

But I’m not complaining!  I really have very little to complain about.

I still have most of my hair. https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=7277

More importantly, I woke up with wood again this morning.  Despite that waking up with wood is still part of my daily routine, I make a point of not wasting it when possible.  So we had a quick canoodle to start the day. 

It is said, “with age comes wisdom.”  I think that means that as you age you learn that:

1.     Erections should not be wasted;
2.     You are only young once (but you can be immature forever);
3.     A man is only as old as the woman he feels;
4.     Never put the call of nature on hold;
5.     Don’t worry, it only seems kinky the first time;
6.     It’s better to do 1 thing great than to do 10 things well (eating pussy is my specialty);
7.     Women may come cheap, but they go away expensive;
8.     Sex isn’t dirty (unless it’s done properly);
9.     Not all farts are dry;
10.  If you’re not getting older, you’re dead!

Mrs. Hornibastard #3 already whispered that tonight, after the kids go to sleep, we will commence the celebration of my 69th in that position.

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=7278

I am really looking forward to that.  I hope the kids go to bed early.  I might encourage them to join me in a toast or two this evening using my favorite Scotch (Laphroaig - 25).

There is a cloud of sorts on the horizon.  Mrs. Hornibastard #3 said she invited Amanda to join us for the birthday cake and candle ceremony.  She went on to suggest that Amanda could stay late and join us with our late evening ceremony. 

I guess every silver lining has a dark cloud.
https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=7279

This is not the first time that subject has come up.
1. tuscl.net
2. tuscl.net
3. tuscl.net

I objected to that idea.  As I’ve told her before, I reminded Mrs. Hornibastard #3 yet again that I didn’t think including Amanda in our sex lives was a good idea. 

I am confident that Mrs. Hornibastard won’t include Amanda in our late night festivities unless I agree to it.  I’m not worried about any sneak attacks.  But she does not understand my objections to Amanda.  As she sees it, Amanda is perfect because she is cute, she is willing and she lives down the street.  She can walk from her home to ours in less time than it takes to boil an egg.  She can’t seem to comprehend why I find that third element so objectionable.  I think she honestly believes that I simply don’t find Amanda attractive because she is blonde and not Asian. 

Amanda IS blonde and NOT Asian but she’s still attractive.

For now, I’m going to put the multi-bike rack on the back of the Mercedes and the kids and I will go biking somewhere interesting in the greater Houston area.  

I will deal with the candles and with any complications in the post-candle festivities later. 

21 comments

• Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    Happy birthday Rev! Once the world opens back up I’ll be in Houston once or twice a year and would happily buy you a scotch in recognition of the many hours of good reading you’ve given me. 👍🏼
  • reverendhornibastard
    4 years ago
    McNulty,

Great idea!

Maybe we could go one of those places we would have to lie about to our significant others!
  • sexmeplease
    4 years ago
    I would love to offer you that as well, Rev. I am in Houston 3-4 times a year as well!
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    Happy 69ing Rev. Remember to save a little in case you make it to some 96ing.
  • reverendhornibastard
    4 years ago
    Thanks guys.

Someday, when it’s safe to do so, we should have a pervert party somewhere suitably disreputable.

I can think of a few places.

I bet you guys could suggest a lot of great places I’ve never even heard of!
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ Damn Rev those guys were being nice, but you sure do throw a mean streak of shade
    🤣🤣😁😁😎😎
  • reverendhornibastard
    4 years ago
    I regard most mongers as fundamentally decent people but I never lose sight of the fact that most members of decent society regards us as fundamentally indecent reprobates.

But I wear my bad reputation with pride.

Among my many personalized T-shirts, one of my favorites says:

Legally, it’s questionable.
    Morally, it’s sinful.
    Personally, I LOVE it!
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    So anyway happy birthday buddy hope you get some pie with your coffee
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    4 years ago
    Happy Birthday Rev. Horni Bastard! Here’s to getting your candle blown and having your cake & eating it too!
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    rev. you have a good thing going at home. enjoy.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    BTW Rev I have a better T shirt it says the older I get the less of a deterrent a life sentence is to me 😁
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    @rev congrats and happy 69th. Rather, happy ending 69th.
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    Welcome to 69, Rev!!

I'll be turning 70 at the end of May.
  • reverendhornibastard
    4 years ago
    Thanks, everybody.

I blew out the birthday candles on the first try and everyone ate some cake.

Later Mrs. Hornibastard blew my candle while I ate her cake (just as she had promised). Amanda was still in our home at the time but she was in the other room watching a movie with our kids, graciously babysitting so Mrs. Hornibastard and I could have our “adults only” celebration without having to wait for the kids to go to bed.

I appreciated that gesture very much from Amanda but I believe my 12-year old son appreciated Amanda even more than I did. He was clearly mesmerized by the tight, form-fitting outfit Amanda wore when she came over.

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=7297

I admit, I was very impressed too.

Mrs. Hornibastard was initially very complimentary about Amanda’s attire and sleek, athletic looks until after Amanda went home and our 12-year old daughter said she wanted some exercise clothe’s “just like Amanda’s but in pink.” Mrs. Hornibastard and I both instantly vetoed that idea saying that such attire was intended for “bigger girls.” But our daughter immediately shot back pointing out that she is almost as tall as Amanda.

We explained that by “bigger girls” we meant “older girls” (who are not our on the cusp of being a teenaged daughter).

Our son already said he is definitely in favor of having Amanda over next weekend so she can join us for another movie night.

His sister immediately wisecracked, “you just want Amanda to sit in your lap!”

Our son denied harboring such lurid sentiments.

No one believed him.
  • Electronman
    4 years ago
    As the saying goes, "the apples don't fall far from the tree."

Happy Birthday and good luck raising your kids as they enter puberty!

• Muddy
    4 years ago
    lol advice dully noted Rev
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    Happy birthday!
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    There is magic in being alive and EXISTING. OP doesn't exist so this bday never happened 😂🤣😂
  • herbtcat
    4 years ago
    @RHB

A very Happy Birthday, Rev! I must say that the Laphroaig - 25 is a rather difficult single-malt to love.

Fortunately, I am among those who's palette has been smitten by that particular draught. However, I do miss the 30 year old bottlings which were discontinued perhaps 15+ years ago.

Lucky for me I still have a bottle of the 1972 Glenrothes 34 year old sitting around... Perhaps I'll open it on my 69th 10 years from now.
  • reverendhornibastard
    4 years ago
    Herbtcat,

As I’ve gotten older some of my favorite bad habits have fallen by the wayside.

I no longer smoke and I only drink on rare occasion. When I do drink, I drink very sparingly.

Better open up that bottle and enjoy it BEFORE you turn 69.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion