tuscl

PART FOUR: SUSAN’S SPECIAL MASSAGE

reverendhornibastard
Depraved Deacon of Degeneracy
Continued from PART THREE. https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=7505…

A couple of weeks had gone by since Susan’s last massage when she called me at the office and said she was in the mood and asked whether I’d like to join her for another his and hers massage.

I stayed calm and said, “sure, why not? But remember our deal. If we’re going to get another his/and her massage, this time you have to get your “special” massage, whatever that is, the one that always makes you so desperately horny you can’t wait to start fucking. You said you might need a drink first, so I suggest you open a bottle of wine now.”

Susan said, “I’m already having my second glass of wine. I’ll be waiting for you.”

With that, she hung up.

Now I was too distracted to work. Whatever Siti was doing to my wife, I was going to watch her do it later that afternoon.

I could hardly wait.

Fortunately, it was already a little past 4 PM. I could leave the office pretty soon and enjoy my massage along with my wife’s sex show.

I had a boner throughout the 45 minute drive home.

Susan was already in her robe. Making sure none of the servants could see her, she gave me a nice peek at what she had on under her robe. There was nothing but Susan inside and it looked great!

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=7101

“Are you ready for me to call the massage place?” Susan asked.

“Sure,” I replied, trying not to sound overly anxious.

Fifteen minutes later Siti and Tiwi arrived at our door. Like the last time, I let Susan go in first and get comfortable before I made my entrance. Like before, Susan was butt naked, face down on the bed already getting her massage when I joined the ladies on our somewhat crowded bed.

Like before, I wore a towel to the party.

I waited eagerly for Susan’s sex show to get underway. I desperately wondered what it would be like. Had Susan purchased a dildo? Was Siti going to massage Susan’s pink pearl? Was she going to use her hands? Her tongue?

I could hardly wait.

But as I watched out of the corner of my eye, nothing about her “special massage” seemed to be all that special. It looked to me like another light-touch massage similar to what I had seen during the last massage a couple of weeks before.

Eventually, Siti told Susan it was time to turn over. Moments later Tiwi also told me it was time to turn over.

I was still rolling over onto my back when I heard Susan tell Siti, “Hari ini aku mau dipijat khusus.” (Today I want the special massage.)

Siti seemed a bit surprised at this and requested clarification. “Kamu mau dipijat khusus seperti kalau suamimu tidak ada di tempat?” (You want the special massage like when your husband isn’t around?)

“Iya!” Susan replied. (Yes!)

With that, Susan seemed to spread her legs a bit wider.

I guess it was the wine.

Siti and Tiwi each had one of those plastic squeeze bottles like are often used to keep ketchup on the table in cheap restaurants. But these squeeze bottles are full of baby oil, not ketchup.

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=7136

Siti got her ketchup dispenser and squeezed out a lot of baby oil onto Susan. I couldn’t help but notice that she created an impressive oil slick in Susan’s protected wetlands.

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=7141

The show was finally about to start!

Meanwhile, Tiwi was working her way north past my knees. When she had difficulty reaching farther, she spread my legs and crawled up between them to continue massaging my thighs and abdomen.

I knew what kinds of noises Susan makes when she is getting happy and she was already starting to make them. From my vantage point, I couldn’t see exactly what was going on, but as Siti ran her hands up Susan’s well-oiled inner thighs, she let her hands linger at the Y. What exactly Siti’s fingers were doing there was unclear, but it was prompting Susan to fidget and spread her legs even wider.

Soon, Susan’s feet were in separate time zones.

Then Tiwi suddenly asked, “Akan mister dipijat biasa atau dipijat khusus?” (Is mister getting the regular or the special massage?)

I assumed Tiwi wasn’t asking me that question. For some reason, I thought she was asking this question to Siti, her senior and more experienced partner. But before Siti could answer, Susan replied, “Mister akan dipijat khusus.” (Mister will get the special massage.)

Tiwi wasted no time. Squeezing her bottle full of baby oil, she doused my private parts with enough baby oil to lubricate a Sherman tank.

Today was going to be my lucky day.

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=7142

There was rather little teasing this time around. No “beating around the bush” so to speak. Tiwi began treating me to one of the best hand jobs I’d ever had. But she knew how to keep the party going. Every time I was about to blow, she’d give my bazooka a hard squeeze, and held it tightly for about 10 seconds. This would cool my jets which she then immediately set about re-igniting. Then, when I was about to blow again, she’d squeeze again.

It just wasn’t fair.

I was well-acquainted with the noises Susan makes when she’s having a great time, how she holds her breath when she’s approaching orgasm and how she gasps for air when she finally goes over her waterfall. Susan was clearly churning out orgasms every 4 or 5 minutes. Siti really knew her trade and what works for women.

I was reaching the point where, if Tiwi didn’t allow me the release I so desperately needed, I was going to have to leap onto Susan and fill her with my baby batter and Siti and Tiwi would be welcome to watch if they wanted.

Fortunately, Susan finally decided she was more than ready for some pecker and rolled over my way.

Siti and Tiwi began wiping their hands with their towels, collecting their squeeze bottles and scooping their earnings off the cosmetic table. They were still collecting their pay when I made it clear that Susan was not going to be on top this time. I pushed her back onto the bed and mounted her with a desperate enthusiasm unmatched since I was in my teens.

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=7143

Susan and I stayed in the bedroom for a long time. We skipped dinner altogether.

These his and her massages continued once or twice a week until shortly before we moved back to the USA.

They never got old. In fact, they gradually got even better.

Susan’s massages with Siti certainly appeared to be getting more interesting as the months went by. Siti would often lay beside Susan – head to toe, rather than kneel between Susan’s legs when she was massaging Susan’s pink parts. This gave Susan easy access to Siti’s legs, ass and koochie. I never actually saw Susan fingering Siti while Siti was working kneading Susan’s pudenda and probing her koochie. From my vantage point, I wouldn’t have been able to see that. In any case, I was always too enthralled with what Tiwi was doing to me. But I definitely had the impression that Susan was getting handsy with Siti.

My massages with Tiwi were also evolving. Tiwi eventually “miscalculated” how close I was to spewing during my special massage. I blew a huge wad all over the place. Some of it even got in her hair. Tiwi immediately started apologizing to Susan for her miscalculation.

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=7144

Susan sat up, assessed the situation and just laughed it off.

“Tidak apa apa,” she told Tiwi. “Merpersiapkan suamiku lagi. Nanti aku mau naik.” (No worries. Get my husband ready again. Later I want to get on him.)

After that, Tiwi seemed to “miscalculate” at least once on every visit. I assumed she was just trying to get a bigger tip. It actually paid off for Susan because after blowing my wad twice before the main event, I had much more staying power than I would have otherwise.

Cynical as I am, I felt that Siti and Tiwi were ramping things up in order to ensure that we continued being happy, satisfied customers, and in the hope that this would also yield bigger tips. I wondered whether they were also priming us for more thorough-going sensuous massages.

Those were the days.

I never thought they could get any better.

But I was wrong.

Next up … The Last Straw – the “+ + + Massage”

6 comments

• DeclineToState
    4 years ago
    Great storytelling. In episode 6+, maybe tell us why Susan became ex mrshornibastard #2
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    That does it. Next life I'm requesting a posting for SE Asia.
  • reverendhornibastard
    4 years ago
    DeclineToState,

Mrs. Hornibastard #2 became an ex-Mrs. Hornibastard in order to make room for Mrs. Hornibastard #3.

Although Mrs. Hornibastard #2 could be a lot of fun (especially when she got drunk), she was a “High Maintenance Woman.”
    (See https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=6755… )

She was the highest maintenance woman I’ve ever been associated with for more than a couple of hours.
  • reverendhornibastard
    4 years ago
    GSteph,

I had numerous postings to SE Asia.

I still often dream that O am again posted to SE Asia or that I’m about to be posted there again.

Despite its many drawbacks, living in SE Asia (especially if you’re a Caucasian male expat from North America or Europe and under 50 years old) is a fucking dream cum true!!
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    I just misread the the title as SATAN'S SPECIAL MASSAGE. Then I saw it was hornibastard and figured it was some epic story about banging Asian chicks.
  • rick_the_used_condom
    4 years ago
    I remember this night like it was yesterday. When the Reverend was done with me he flung me off his pee pee and I spent a month under the bed before the cleaning lady found me. One of the dogs chewed on me but I only had a small tear.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion