tuscl

Have a shot at doing a OTC hook up with a former dancer

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Monday, January 18, 2021 8:57 PM
Found each other on FB. SB is in her late thirties now and works at home depot lol. She is needing extra income and passed a covid test Thinking about fucking this one for $500 she will give me the weekend

10 comments

• shailynn
    3 years ago
    why don't you give her $100 for a hour to test the waters before you dump $500. OR If you're getting her for $500 for the weekend I'd have her clean your krib, make dinner and do your laundry too. Tell her to use extra bleach on your undies to get all those skidmarks out from eating too many jalapeno chalupas from Taco Bell.
  • JuiceBox69
    3 years ago
    Lol omg ive missed this
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Dats a expensive lot lizzards juice
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Fuck you Jackie!
  • JuiceBox69
    3 years ago
    Well i used to fuck her all the time six years ago so i know she is good. Brilliant idea on the cooking and cleaning part
  • BBBC
    3 years ago
    ^ you are getting the right idea with that avatar picture Juice!
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Who am I kidding, you've already blown a hole in those undies from eating too many Fire Sauce packets. I can relate, I had some deep dish pizza on Sunday and farted in my office so bad one of the fish in my aquarium died.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @JuiceBox69 The only thing better than waking up on a Saturday morning and having some great sex is if you continue to have fun sex throughout the entire weekend. If you make it crystal clear to her that, “that is the plan” and she is into it, no cellphones, no mention of other things other than sex, food shower sleep, rinse and repeat all weekend. I would recommend to get a nice clean room like a honey moon suite at an hotel to really make it happen. I don’t know if you are asking our opinion, advice or just bragging about it, but those are my two cents. And remember: Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen. :D
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    "Well i used to fuck her all the time six years ago so i know she is good." I'm really not trolling you, but six years is a long fucking while in stripper time. Agree with shailynn. Knock that out in the parking lot to make sure it's not all used up. If she's that in need you're hearing from her out of the blue she's probably down for the corner lot special. Or if you're good with blowing the $500 let us know how it goes.
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    "Who am I kidding, you've already blown a hole in those undies from eating too many Fire Sauce packets." I see the problem, shalynn. juice isn't supposed to eat the packets, just rip them open and drink what's inside. Duh!😷🔥🥵🤣
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion