Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Babe Sighting - TUSCL

shailynn
shailynn2921329

They never tell you what you need to know.

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

We’ve had this talk before - you go to the TUSCL main page and there’s always some stripper photos. Most of the time it’s nothing special - today it was. I could do without the tattoos but based on the two photos, I’m sure jackslash would be knocking over chairs to tip her $2 on stage if they were in the same club.

Check her out: tuscl.net

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•

Yeah - nice face and boobs, but what’s the rest of her body like ?

Profile picture for 8TM
8TM
•

So many hot ones who are “Last seen” over a year ago and left no info about what club they work at.

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

Strippers come and go in clubs, even more in online discussion boards.

She does look good though.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

She’s probably ok JS69s payroll right now as DS #4

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ It would have to be DS#43 or #44 number he's gotta be long past #4 by now, and this girl isn't a ginger, but I suppose JS69 could dye her hair if he likes

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

She’s a hottie. It’s impressive how they don’t age in photos!

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•
Profile picture for ancientlurker
ancientlurker
•

Bonus geek points for that quote.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Yeah that's a good one shailynn. I like me some of this moneymakerassshaker girl tuscl.net

Profile picture for prevert
prevert
•

I like all of them.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement