tuscl

Grounds for rejection on a review

I recently came across a pretty interesting review in the que. It had pretty much everything, the down low on every hot slutty girl in the club and how to fuck them. And the word on the street on every ROB right down to their pubic hairs. He even went into the type granite that lined the bar. It quite simply, a Papi Chulo level masterpiece with every thing you would need to know about a strip club EXCEPT and big EXCEPT the Tom Collins was listed at 10.25 that's not true it's 10.75. We don't give partial credit on this site. Right or Wrong. I had to reject based on integrity grounds. When Rick Dugan is buying 45 rounds of shots for the dancers (you know so he can look like a big shot and save 50 bucks on the eventual OTC) that difference piles up. To like maybe 4 dollars. THIS IS NOT A FUCKING GAME, this is very serious. I don't go to the strip club for pussy, I go to the strip club to drink like a pussy. Now God Dammit I need to know exactly how much my 5 Blue Hawaiians as I gossip with the waitresses about who is sleeping with who, can somebody say Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwd! This is fo real.

And a message to all of tuscl who likes approving these types of reviews:

I don’t ever want to see it again! Ever!

If I see you do it again, you’re f—ing gone

You can tell it to the people that are losing their f—ing homes because our industry is shut down. It’s not going to put food on their table or pay for their college education

That’s what I sleep with every night. The future of this f—ing industry! So I’m sorry, I am beyond your apologies

45 comments

• rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Now you're just being ridiculous, lol.
  • herbtcat
    4 years ago
    Irrelevant - nobody actually drinks a Tom Collins - except a pussy. :p
  • Dtuscl
    4 years ago
    Sounds like he was drinking a Tom Cruise ?!
  • Huntsman
    4 years ago
    I don’t want to run afoul of you Muddy. You seem a bit too hinged. So here is my question. I got a happy hour beer that was priced at $4.25. Yes, that damn .25 cents. Anyway, the bartender at the club fucked up. I gave him a $5 and he gave me back $1. Then I tipped him the $1. How the hell do I properly list the drink price? $4.25? $4? $5? I’m fine if my review got rejected. I just don’t want the wrath that goes with that.
  • Studme53
    4 years ago
    Somewhere in hell Sam Kinison is proud of that rant
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    @Huntsman that hurt my head honestly

@Stud I was goin for more Tom Cruise to keep it topical
  • bubba267
    4 years ago
    Funny as shit.,..thanks for the laugh. A Modest Proposal lives.....
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    I created a monster with my last thread.
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    Luckily, we know what shape the bar is!
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "I created a monster with my last thread."

Lol. I'm as surprised as you. Who would have thought that the second biggest club expense for most nightshift club hounds would be deemed so unimportant by some that not only do they not expect the not-so-Herculean effort of at least a one line note on the topic, but they actually find the information akin to bathroom location and bar shapes? 😉

There can only be four logical reasons for that:
    1. They are so independently wealthy that money is no object, no matter how often they club;
    2. The site is chalk full of non-drinkers and/or teetotalers;
    3. They weren't actually there and can't fake the drink price like they can mot other details; or
    4. They have ulterior motives for not wanting to post club drink prices in an open forum.

I'll leave it to the reader to think about which one of these most likely makes sense, but 2 is not looking so good as the lead obfuscator, er, I mean opponent of a drink price expectation admittedly feeds himself and dancers several rounds of shots during his visits. Also, 1 is seeming a bit unlikely as well given historical posts on here about work locations/requirements.

I guess if it 3 then someone might need to work a little harder to post that fake review. If it is 4, then maybe the shill will need to bite the bullet.

• Subraman
    4 years ago
    Or 5. it's just a detail that's interesting but should not be a requirement.

Super simple stuff lol
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Sub, I guess you missed the part - yet again - where it is "𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙗 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙛𝙩 𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙗 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙨."

I put it in bold and italics this time for ease of reading. 😉

So it's definitely not 5 for a significant portion of club visitors UNLESS 1 or 2 above applies. It is critical information and easy to "super simple" to include.
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    I didn't miss the bolded part, it just doesn't matter. A review can still be interesting, even to someone who card about drink prices, if it describes the girls (which is typically the first biggest expense), especially if the previous 5 reviews have already mentioned drink price.

Since you like lists, here's one. Why does Rick keep harping on this?

1. He's so delusional he thinks his personal requirement should apply to everyone
    2. He is so lacking in self-awareness that he can't tell that this entire thread is the forum making fun of him
    3. It's a random something to be pompous about, and he never misses an opportunity
    4. 1, 2, and 3

I'm saying it's 4. Is there a poll function on this forum?
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    I'm well aware that this thread was trolling me. I waded in anyway precisely because it was a goofy obfuscation attempt using trolling as a mechanism. If someone cannot post a drink price, odds are good he was not there. Because if he was then why would this be so difficult?

It's not pomposity or delusion driving me, but review purism and an odd enjoyment of a little back and forth on strip club topics in between more important stuff. ;)
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    Subra my answer is 5) 1 and 3. He knows Muddy is busting his balls. Yet he still clings to the argument that drinks are the second biggest expense for nightclub hounds, when that shit pales in comparison to the #1 cost, the cost of the girls/VIP/dances etc.

It's like getting major maintenance service on your car than getting pissed because they don't list the price of the new wiper blades that are included. Then find out they are $15 and be like "YOU RIP OFF SON OF A BITCHES. I CAN GET THEM ON AMAZON FOR $7.99 YOU FUCKS!"
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    I'm not taking either side on drink price. However, there are times I go to a club and don't know. When I'm on a roadtrip to do as much strip clubbing in a weekend I usually run a tab when I get to a club at night. In my mind, I figure a number in my head that I will likely spend for the entire weekend as long as I keep to a normal habit. Therefore, if I order a drink and start a tab, I don't know the price of my drink or any drinks I buy for an individual girl.

The only time I get a tab that I regret is if I go crazy and buy shots for multiple people multiple times. In that case, my tab runs about twice as much as I would normally spend. The last few times I just ran a tab for the night, it ran less than $150 with dinner. I don't think that is a bad price to pay for a fun night for the food and drink portion of my entertainment. I'll have a general idea what they costs if I take the itemized tab but, as long as it's not crazy, I don't care about the individual drink prices.

During the daytime on these trips, I'll watch myself more and pay for a drink at a time with cash. In these cases, I will know the price of the drinks. At night, I won't drive and don't watch myself as much.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> Yet he still clings to the argument that drinks are the second biggest expense for nightclub hounds, when that shit pales in comparison to the #1 cost, the cost of the girls/VIP/dances etc.

Depends on where you are. If you are drinking hard alcohol at BabyDolls in Dallas, by way of one example, your bar tab could end up being almost as high as your LD bill, especially if you are also treating dancers. Same holds true in Manhattan clubs. I'm sure there are other examples as well.

Also, it doesn't matter whether the first is higher than the second because they are both factors in the overall expense. If I pay $400 to a girl, do I also want a $250 bar tab on top? Incremental costs matter, as almost any night time club hound understands all too well except for those posting on here for some inexplicable reason.

So I can only conclude that if a guy can't even mention what his drinks were running him, he probably wasn't there to begin with.

So
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    It’s also how much you drink, drink enough and even beer becomes expensive to broke ass trolls that have never met another TUSCLer yet calls them names and generally speaking describes degenerate behavior with some expertise yet doesn’t believe he is a degenerate
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ^ You got me there 25. Unlike you, I don't have the enviable luxuries of spending recklessly, hiding out in my bunker for 9 months or spending my days online trolling others and defending pedophile posts. I'm just a simple working stiff who has a lot of financial obligations and needs to be sure that he gets value for his hard earned dollar when he's going to spend it at strip clubs.

So who do you think is more representative of the average tuscl reader who looks to reviews to gain insights into a club, you or me? 😉

I've been in clubs where domestic beers were $10+ and imports were $13+. Add tips and a few dancer drinks to be sociable and that can be a substantial tab for a simple working man. If he knew this going in, maybe he could load up in advance or pick a different club altogether so that his bank roll wouldn't be eaten up by incremental costs and he could enjoy other activities more fully.

Again very good point.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    LOL gaslight much, again you are an idiot for sure, I don't hide in a bunker, since when do I defend pedophile posts, that is you trying to spin the truth to take the heat off yourself, there's a good chance that you are the real pedophile on this site you seem to be obsessed with the subject

here is the definitive description of RickiBoi's behavior

GasLighters

Cheat in relationships, yet accuse their victims of cheating.
    Accuse their victims of being addicts, when they are the true addicts.
    Accuse their victims of manipulation, when they are the ones who manipulate.
    Gaslighters will accuse others of these actions even when there is direct evidence that they are engaging in the same behaviors. Why do gaslighters do this? They are making pre-emptive strikes and/or projecting.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    4 years ago
    What if the price of the drink changed? A 50 cent increase could happen any time.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    It’s been a long while since I’ve been at Baby Dolls. But I think a mixed drink was like $8-$13 depending on what you get? Not really anything out of line. And the alcohol pours were stronger than in central Texas. (Which to be fair to the bartenders in that region, drinking is *really* part of the culture there and it’s not uncommon to go through 7+drinks in a shift) I don’t really pay attention to drink prices since I’m usually not paying but I did thanks to all the complaining on this site. Sure it’s no $2 Tuesday special, but all the whining is still head scratching.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ LOL
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    @rickdugan, I agree that one who skimps on some details (like the drink prices) usually skimps on others. It's my second-greatest expense at the club, but a very distant second.

I post the prices of whatever I drank, and if someone has other drink preferences, they can feel free to add to the TUSCL hive mind.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    @25: Did a grown ass man really just use the term "gaslighting in reference to his back and forth with another grown man? Ovary check on aisle 25!!! ;)

Look 25, I'm not going to pull up every one of your despicable historical posts, especially your ardent defense of the pedophile. It just sickens and saddens me to relive that low moment on this site. But it does make me particularly cautious about who I choose to associate with offline from here. Where there's one...

@nice: BBD short pours its shots. They claim that it's one ounce, which is miserly to begin with, but I doubt that it was even that. I had to order doubles to get something that looked remotely close to a single Jack on the rocks I get anywhere else. On a per ounce basis its alcohol prices are about the most expensive I have encountered outside of Manhattan. Maybe I wouldn't have noticed if I was mixing the booze, but as I sat at the bar sipping those miserable little double shots on the rocks and watching them make drinks for others it was pretty clear what was happening.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ You aren't going to pull it up because it doesn't exist, Gaslighting again
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Oh, and 25, we'll just add contempt for the working man to your ever growing list of personality deficiencies. Not that anyone who watched you post early in the pandemic was confused, especially when you were supporting lockdowns despite what it would mean for the people working for you. But to see it so nakedly on display here just brings it home.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ Gaslighting is unquestionably your specialty lol
    It's obvious to all that you are my bitch.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ Curious to know how you manage to have all of the supposed experiences you claim, while running a business and being a family man, where do you find the time to do all of this and post here at least 8-10 hours a day, It is simply amazing.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    I'm laughing because I was just about to type about the feud that never sleeps. The NYE/NYD truce is over!!!
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    @wallanon
    If you notice he wakes up in the morning the first thing he posts is an attack on me, I only respond, if that phony would stay out of my virtual way he'd be ignored by me, and that seems to bother him no end.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=5406…

I doubt that we will ever see anything more despicable than this performance from 25. Shame on you sir.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I’d like to see Dugan move on and demonstrate that he’s really a good family man and responsible business owner but unfortunately it’s not within his ability, according to Dugan own posts he’s a serial cheater, a serial liar, a terrible father, lives a double life in his communities neither his business associates nor his personal associates have a clue about who he really is, he’s also an alcoholic has a tendency to drive drunk and endanger the general public, yet he keeps deflecting and saying terrible things about me and others, RickiBoi I know the real reason you’ve never met anyone that posts here, so does everyone else, so this morning while you’re supposedly in church with your imaginary family and imaginary community try to genuinely reflect on what a disaster you have becomes difficult maybe whatever god you pretend to pray to will actually enlighten you
    That’s all I have to say about you
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    Back to the drink prices, a couple of thoughts.

They vary. I have been to clubs where I was charged different prices by different waitresses for the same drink on the same trip. Sam Adams for $6.50, then $6.00 for the next round. Just because you were charge $7.25 when you were there does not mean the reviewer is wrong if his same beer was $6.25.

Drink prices are useful to a guy that is spending $40 on booze and $20 on garter tips. It is irrelevant to the guy that has 2 drinks and spends $300 on girls.

Unusually high or low prices should be mentioned. I have seen people mention $2 beer and $15 mixed drinks.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Ouch 25. I may be many of those things, but only one of us was lying about your passionate defense of a pedophile and it obviously wasn't me. After that performance, it should come as no surprise than many on here wouldn't want to be associated with the likes of you in person. Shit I wouldn't be surprised if you and some others on here are registered sex offenders, persons of interest to the FBI's Child Trafficking Task Force or both.

• rickdugan
    4 years ago
    I meant to post that earlier, but I was busy pretending to pray to my god with my imaginary family. ;)
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Yes only one of us was lying that would be you BTW u read that entire thread you are a skilled manipulative scumbag but nothing that I wrote was in defense of any pedophiles now you little cocksucker how about you meet me in some Clubber someplace and say that shit to my face I guarantee you’ll never do either of those things so how about shutting the fuck up you chickenshit cocksucker
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Au contraire, you very much defended your pedophile BFF, most especially in that thread but in others too. You tapdanced your ass off for sure, but you were definitely defending him.

And I'm sure you're very intimidating geriatric kiddie diddler - to 14 year old girls anyway.

Any ladies who ever consider meeting a guy like 25 from here should be sure to ask for his real name and run it against his local sex offender database. Seriously.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Like I said you are a manipulative POS and the proof is you won’t meet up with anyone hey you could actually call the sex offender hotline yourself and show any thread you like to them and if they agreed with you founder has said many times that he will always cooperate with lLE but you wouldn’t do that reason being that the only one who’d get exposed is you RickiBoi the kiddy diddler and gaslightef himself.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    What a stupid motherfucker you are RickiBoi you never quits , always projecting your behavior onto someone else
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "...hey you could actually call the sex offender hotline yourself and show any thread you like to them and if they agreed with you founder has said many times that he will always cooperate with lLE..."

If only founder or the police were patrolling the areas around the schools where you and your BFF found your 14 year old victims.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ What a loser first post in the morning last post at night I own you, li have totally dominated you, to the point that you think about nothing else.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Everyone sees how RickiBoi is my bitch he doesn’t have anything to do other than project his desires on me what a weak little bitch LOL
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Congratulations pedo troll, you got my attention. ;)
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ Go make an appointment with your gynecologist maybe he can give you something that’ll help
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion