tuscl

A TUSCL member?

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!
I have mixed thoughts regarding a comment on this but I'll just say this guy hasn't figured it out and is in over his head.

https://www.cleveland.com/entertainment/…

29 comments

• sinclair
    4 years ago
    It is the white line fever. Truckers are some of the loneliest people out there and don't get enough social interaction. You have got to love the second blurb about monarch butterflies and avocados.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    LMFAO good advice after though a nice way of saying she's just not that into you dude
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    "She says I am different from other men who go there"

That's quite a coincidence. Dancers always tell me the same thing.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    It’s sad to see a customer reach the point of deep unrequited love for a stripper that he writes a letter to an advice column. I feel bad for this guy. He is lonely, and he has gotten some attention from a stripper, and now he’s fallen for her.

This isn’t a knock on the stripper, but she has played him well. He’s a customer, and she has gotten him to think he’s special to her.

This isn’t working out as the dancer planned, as this guy wants to buy dinner and presents - and he doesn’t seem to be spending.

I hope he comes to the harsh understanding that he’s only a customer, and a source of income. It will be painful, but it is the best thing for him.

Poor MackTruck....I didn’t think he was a white knight...
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    When I see shit like this, why does the name gawker come to my mind?
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Shadowcat - I didn’t see any mention of a drug addicted manic whore who likes sucking cock while an older gentleman watches.

But I understand your point.
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    Even gawker had to start somehow....

This guy has got it bad. Possibly the worst case of can'ttakeahiniitis I have ever seen.🤮😒
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    Dear Annie: that's your best advice for a mid-sixties guy falling for a stripper?

You're going to have to up your game to ever be a relevant advise giver.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Did you want her to tell him that he's a dumb-ass ?
  • ilbbaicnl
    4 years ago
    Everyone's got their own idea of salvation. He wants to marry her to save her from a horrible life as a stripper. She became a stripper to save herself from the horrible life of being a truck driver's wife.
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    Yeah I think the response was quite kind. To be honest, I don't think it's gonna help. I hope that guy finds his way to TUSCL so we can set him straight. It won't be pretty, but we will get the point across. I nominate Rick Dugan to give him the first response.
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    Are we the right people to set him straight? We're not exactly models of rational behavior.
  • Studme53
    4 years ago
    Lol - that’s a gag letter
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    "Are we the right people to set him straight? We're not exactly models of rational behavior."

Yeah that's why I titled this thread questioning if he could be a member here? Nobody in particular but IMO there are some hopeless guys here that can't face reality just as there are some real pros that know the game well so in essence it goes both ways.
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    @Jackslash if there's any group of guys that recognizes what's going on in that situation, it's us. MOST of us are smart enough to know the stuff that happens inside of strip clubs is just transactional.

Or maybe this truck driver is nightrid3. Like I said before, that guy posts like he eats stripper shit for lunch and dinner.
  • Huntsman
    4 years ago
    I think there is more hope for the monarchs and avocados than there is for the truck driver.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    shit man. just enjoy the time you’ve had with her...
    and move onto the next.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    I can vouch for Sinclair's initial response 300%. No strip club custy has ever tried to get close or fall for me like truck driving custies have.
  • Liwet
    4 years ago
    This reminds me of something that I've never learned the name for. In regards to solving this guy's problems, you could call us experts. We see what he's saying and everything that he isn't saying. We know what's going on with him and his dancer and we have real experience in knowing how exactly he feels. When you read Annie's reply, you know how unhelpful it is, that you could have written a better and more helpful response. We question how much of an expert Annie is.

Then we read another answer from Annie to someone else with a problem that we're not experts on and we don't question her expertise on the subject. "Ah, that's good advice" and then we move on to the next question.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I didn’t know that truck drivers fell for strippers as hard as folks have described. I’m learning from these comments how difficult life must be driving a truck for a living.

I give Annie some leeway, as she is an advice columnist, and not an expert in strip club relationships. The world inside a club can be well beyond the normal relationships that civilians have.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I have been in a bad way since dat lot lizzars wit da flapperjack teddy's broke up wit me. I been out of my head. Here is what happened recently while backing up da truck 🚚

https://youtu.be/g5vcJcvVAKU
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    ^^^
    MackTruck - That's some funny stuff. At least he finally got it in exactly the right spot! And probably terminated 5 minutes later. Lol

As far as the original article, the only good advice she gave was to seek professional help. Sending him to bullshit online dating sites is about the best way for a guy like that to get scammed.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I understand MackTruck.

I’m sure it’s easy to fall for a stripper on the rebound from a lot lizard with flapper jack tiddies!
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    ^^^ thanks bro
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Yasmine doesn't have the flapperjack tiddys, but she is my new bitch...😁
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Yasmine is my girl - she told me in VIP!
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    ^^^ she told me she says that to all of the suckers. She said she is mine in da vip and in da truck stop shitter on our hot otc date. And when we were eatin chacken fangers too
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Is his CB handle Captain Saveaho?
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    You ate chacken fangers with Yasmine?!

That whore! I draw the line at sharing chacken fangers and 40 lokos!

You can have that chacken choking lot lizzard whore with flapper jack tiddies!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion