tuscl

Annual Thanksgiving weekend clubbing thread

JamesSD
California
Tuesday, November 24, 2020 5:49 PM
After winning a court case my club is still open. I work tomorrow and plan to club at lunch time. It's gonna be a crapshoot. Usually Weds before Thanksgiving is trash. But lately the girls are thirsty and the guys are either scared or underemployed. Plus people aren't traveling for the holiday as much. Will the girls who aren't going anywhere show up to dance? Thoughts/predictions?

14 comments

• georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    Clubs closed here until the 13th. Lately, some of the clubs have had a "customer appreciation" night on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. It brought girls and customers in. Gonna miss it this year.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    The girls who need the money or love the lifestyle will show up. ime, clubbing before a holiday is usually dead. Thanksgiving is traditionally the biggest bar night of the year for any bar/night club, but COVID-19 is the biggest variable we have ever had.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    I've always worked on Thanksgiving if I could. The club would be shorthanded on girls, but the custies would be shockingly numerous. I don't think I've ever had a bad shift on that holiday.
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    Eve that is consistent with my experience in the past. I'm curious to see what it's like tomorrow during day shift.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    I'm not going in the climate but otherwise yeah I probably would
  • Chelsea123456
    4 years ago
    I’ve always done well the night before thanksgiving and thanksgiving night. And Black Friday dayshift. I think if you get there right guy or guys you’ll do very well
  • Chelsea123456
    4 years ago
    The right guy not there* I think you should go if you don’t go in you’ll be mad if you found out it was busy.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    I think it varies a lot based upon the area. Around here it's very family-centric. I don't see many girls or guys showing up to the clubs on turkey day. I bet it will be pretty good tonight though and on Black Friday they are always busy with both locals and dudes visiting family from other places. A few years ago I found myself in a J'ville club Thanksgiving night and it was dead. The club was serving a free Thanksgiving buffet and it was a depressing sight to see the handful of lonely looking single guys filing in line while it was open while the DJ was saying "One trip only and please make sure to leave enough for everybody" like the place was mobbed.
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    Hey man, a strip club buffet is less sad than a microwave turkey dinner for one!
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    Felt like a very normal Wednesday. Maybe a few more guys than normal eventually
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    No go for me until covid off field.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    I'd love to go, kinda bored, but I agree with ^ Player11.
  • TJ Walker
    4 years ago
    I'm at the HK club brothel, it's packed tonite and all day tomoro as usual. Happy Thanksgiving all.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    I went to a club yesterday and it was pretty slow. But the club was open so that was a good thing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion