tuscl

Having a Regular spot vs Club Hopping

As inspiration for this thread I wrote this song *ahem*

🎵 Sometimes you wanna go
where everybody knows your schlong, (do do do)
And they’re always glad you came (for cash mo-ney)
You wanna be where you can see,
that big boobies are all great,
You wanna go
where everybody jerks you offfff
(do do do do do doooooooo) 🎵

Regular Club

Pros-You get to be somebody. You sort of become part of the strip club drama/stories. I miss that. Long game can be a thing here.

Cons- I always feel like there’s something better around the corner so I gotta try something new and want variety. Can get stale if it’s lineup is in a rut.

Jumping from one club to another

Pros- As above you get variety. Always something new to keep things interesting. Eventually your gonna find some girls that you are really into looks wise.

Cons- I’m just some guy nobodies ever seen before. And by the time I circle back around again everybody is different from the last time. It’s more difficult to gain trust quickly. And your always not fully in the loop how shit works there.

I know a lot of us are without our go to spot anymore, a lot guys homeless without follies especially. The regular club I used to go somebody posted a thread it might be in trouble. It’s a shame I had a ton of fun there, a great club to hang out at. Ultimately I love hitting new spots, meeting new girls but if I could have it my way I wish I still had a great great club to go back too while checking out new places once in a while. The last couple years though I’ve been really jumping around, some great moments but I would love some home cooking again it’s been too damn long. What are y’all clubbing habits tend to be?

27 comments

• shadowcat
    •
    4 years ago
    I doubt that there will ever be another "Shadowcat's Corner" but once we get pass this COVID shit, I'll be looking for another.
  • Warrior15
    •
    4 years ago
    Gosh Muddy. I didn't know you were such and artist. You need to move to Nashville and write for Carre Underwood. Nah, the strip clubs suck in Nashville.
    I am definitely a club hopper. I monger for the sheer variety of it. I just like looking for some "strange" .
  • doctorevil
    •
    4 years ago
    You can do both. The ATL strip club market has shrunk so much there really aren’t very many good options. I have settled on one as my go to place. I’ll still check out the other ones occasionally, of course. Then when I travel, I’m always looking for new places and new experiences.
  • Cashman1234
    •
    4 years ago
    I enjoy going to a few clubs nearby. The nearby clubs generally have a good mix of the regular dancing whores and new girls with unknown levels of filth. If I give a new girl a try and she doesn’t get nasty - I know I can pay one of the old standbys to get the job done.

I’ve mentioned it before - as it’s kinda exciting walking up to the door of the club - as I never know what is going on inside.
  • doctorevil
    •
    4 years ago
    It’s the thrill of the hunt.
  • Subraman
    •
    4 years ago
    "Regular Club

Pros-You get to be somebody. You sort of become part of the strip club drama/stories. I miss that. Long game can be a thing here.

"

Obviously, all this is heavily dependent on how clubs are in your area. But to put a point on things, there are extra pros to being a regular: if you get to know staff you can get various little things (e.g., I haven't paid an entrance fee at my regular club in years). And big things -- in the strict no extras clubs I go to, the bouncers walk through the VIP nearly every song. When I do a VIP, they rarely walk through even once. The girls know I'm one of the regulars who get special treatment this way, and the ones who are open to YMMV, do things to me that they couldn't possibly do if the bouncer were on us and someone was watching the cameras. In my area, where the extras clubs basically suck, being able to get high mileage and even an occasional extra in the high end no extras clubs is HUGE.

"Cons- I always feel like there’s something better around the corner so I gotta try something new and want variety. Can get stale if it’s lineup is in a rut."

Again, maybe specific to my area: there's so much stripper turnover that I get all the variety I need at my regular club, for the most part. But sometimes, the lineup gets into a rut for weeks or even months; those are the times I look beyond my small handful of regular clubs
  • jackslash
    •
    4 years ago
    Regular. I found the best clubs in the Detroit area and stuck to them.
  • skibum609
    •
    4 years ago
    I like both for different reasons. If you limit yourself, you miss out on things. If you are a regular, you get unseen benefits. I noticed that at my current regular club that the bouncers stand in front of the curtain when they notify others their time is up. For me they don't; they stand to the side because see no evil means no evil. My last 30 minute room was 37 minutes according to my phone and thats another benefit.
  • Hank Moody
    •
    4 years ago
    I like being a regular for all of the reasons above. Because Maryland has a shortage of good options however, I have to make do with what’s available here. I also love when my work takes me to Texas, Florida, Phoenix and elsewhere. Or, I did love it pre-coronageddon. I guess I should feel lucky that Maryland reopened clubs pretty quickly over the summer and is still open. We did lose one good club permanently. Closings here are imminent. Hopefully they are temporary.
  • georgmicrodong
    •
    4 years ago
    I prefer eto be a club hopping regular. No matter which club I'm in anymore, at least one of the staff knows me. In one of them, it's the owner, and in three others, the manager. In all but one, it's the bartender. And of course, the girls.

@Subraman, "the bouncers walk through the VIP nearly every song. When I do a VIP, they rarely walk through even once."

Been there, done that. A few months ago, I got caught with my dick in a dancer's mouth when the waitress walked in because she'd forgotten something. Her reaction? "Oh, I'm so sorry!" And an immediate exit. The dancer was very surprised that the waitress didn't pull us out, kick me out, and get the dancer fired.
  • Studme53
    •
    4 years ago
    Ha ha Warrior. Love the “strange”. I remember some “old guy”(he was probably in his late 20s and married) I worked with when I was a teenager asked me if I got any “strange” over the weekend. When I figured out what he was talking about I said anything I get would be “strange”
  • Subraman
    •
    4 years ago
    "The dancer was very surprised that the waitress didn't pull us out, kick me out, and get the dancer fired."

I understand that many SC customers just don't want to deal with staff on any level whatsoever, or maybe are a little introverted and are uncomfortable with it, etc. But for those who are a bit more social, I think newbies and even some PLs drastically underestimate the special treatment that decent-spending regulars who the managers & bouncers don't hate get. I'm always trying to find ways to get whale treatment even though I'm not a whale, and just shooting the shit and doing a shot with the bouncers occasionally, tipping the waitresses really well, etc., can get you somewhat there.
  • Muddy
    •
    4 years ago
    @Subra yeah I totally forgot about free shit/looking the other way

And I feel like I do have a great club near me, it’s just not a great place to hang out at BYOB and more of a get in get out kind of club. (35 club) So I guess I mean a place to hang out at. I’m still looking for a great one.
  • twentyfive
    •
    4 years ago
    Prior to Covid I was a regular at several clubs and occasionally would visit a club where I didn’t go frequently but there was always someone that I knew or that knew me, so I usually got the regular treatment in many clubs in S Florida
    I’m wondering how things will be different when I do go back to some of the clubs which I’m sure will eventually happen, this disease is not going to last forever and I’m betting that if I show up with dollars to spend my regular status will happily continue as if nothing happened
  • PrimetimeSchein
    •
    4 years ago
    Regular 10/10
  • georgmicrodong
    •
    4 years ago
    @Subraman: I am one of those introverted types. *Very* introverted. Every bit of my perceived extroverted behavior is *learned*. Mostly taught by the USMC. :)

But clubbing in the same city for 20 years will get even *me* to become more comfortable with people I see every couple of weeks, or even more often. At least two of the bartenders have been in one club or another for the last 15 years, so wherever they happen to be, I tend to get above average service. Even tips on girls. :D

That said, even when I'm out of town, actually *talking* to (and tipping) the staff has served me well. Very well.
  • Tetradon
    •
    4 years ago
    Both.

I usually have a semi-regular “home” club where at least the bartender, bouncer and a few girls know my name. I like knowing what to expect, money- and action-wise, especially if I just want to relax. But per OP, (1) I don’t want to be part of drama or stories, (2) I could care less about the bouncer ignoring the timer. I have a short attention span, if I’m getting 5 extra minutes on a 30 minute dance, that means she hasn’t gotten the job done, (3) I don’t ever want girls calling dibs on me when I walk in the door, and (4) if a lady doesn’t give me good mileage or contact the first time, I’m not going to spend and spend in the hopes she’ll give me more next time. If you deliver, I’ll come back.

Other clubs, research research research. If reviews are promising, I’ll investigate and write one myself (which I love doing), but if I don’t get a rewarding experience, why would I go back in the hopes that I will next time. On to the next one.
  • BigPoppa99
    •
    4 years ago
    I prefer being a regular at the club..
    eg. I tell the DJ to give me the extra long songs and I will still tip the DJ as well..

I had just finished (pun intended), and the owner asked me I had fun/ got mine; while the DJ who was manning the cameras’ gave me the nod of approval! ;)

And of course, never a cover..
  • mike710
    •
    4 years ago
    Funny the subject of regulars and bartender friends came up. I live across the country from Tampa but had a place I went to where the bartender and I became friendly. He would actually steer girls to me that he knew not to be ripoffs and tell these girls that they should come talk to me. He left the business several years ago but I still reach out to him just to see how he's doing.

I do both regular and variety. I do like the perks of being a regular and have a club I go to about once a month even though I don't live in that state. I also like variety and hit places that I'm not familiar or haven't been to for a while to get that strange.
  • latinalover69
    •
    4 years ago
    I love my top tier L.A. club. Super comfy Vegas style interior, no rap music, always the top girls in L.A. and about 50% of them do extras. Management pretty much knows me by sight and knows that I generously tip the waitresses and always spend $$ on dances. They know I get extras. Even though it is nude and no booze regulars like me can find booze there or bring my own in and drink discretely. I can run to my car to pound a beer or smoke a doob no problem. Never any bouncers checkin in on us in the back. I generally always have a regular there. But when she is not working I like to go to random clubs and just see what else is out there. Like the Jet Strip a lower tier but fun club. Gotta mix it up!
  • BBBC
    •
    4 years ago
    All the boys try to jerk me off everywhere I go. But they are so memorized they can't remember my name! Can you blame them?

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=6134
  • docsavage
    •
    4 years ago
    I go to several clubs and have a regular in every one. One of my friends said it sounds like I have a "girl in every port". I get enough variety because I see each girl only once every month and they all eventually leave so I can replace them with a new girl when they do. If I want a little more variety I visit a club in another city. They don't know me well but they know me well enough that when they see me they will often come over to my table. I'm that guy who comes to see them about once a month. Also, when I go to clubs in different parts of town I will eat in a nearby restaurant and visit some local store or park so I get variety in those areas too.
  • datinman
    •
    4 years ago
    I only club when I'm on the road, so I never get to regular status with the staff. Still, it is amazing to me how many dancers will remember me months even years later and run up to me as soon as I enter the club. They will remind me of details from previous visits, so it is not just SS.
  • rickdugan
    •
    4 years ago
    I like to do both. I have a couple of clubs that are my regular spots, but I also explore often. I'll admit that the bartender service in my regular spots is fantastic now, but those clubs get stale when dancer turnover is low for any period of time. Not being able to visit road clubs really sucks right now.
  • doctorevil
    •
    4 years ago
    Justintolook: “ Still, it is amazing to me how many dancers will remember me months even years later and run up to me as soon as I enter the club. They will remind me of details from previous visits, so it is not just SS. ”

Very true. My travels have taken me to a certain area of Forida three times in about three years. The first time I met a dancer at a certain club and had a nice but short interaction with her. No more than one hour total. Fourteen months later I’m in the area, I go to the club, and as soon as I walk in the door a girl comes up to me and asks me if I remember her. I didn’t at first because she had lost some weight and changed her hair, but she mentioned some very specific details from our first meeting that jogged my memory. Again, I spent maybe ah hour with her. Fast forward another year. I’m in the area again. I go to a different club several miles away. Who is the first girl to walk up to me as soon as I enter? Yep. This time I recognized her immediately and spent a few hours with her. When I left, she asked: “Do you want my number or do you just want to keep meeting like this once a year?” I told her maybe I’ll see her next year. I guess it really doesn’t take a lot to become a regular.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    •
    4 years ago
    Unless youre constantly travelling you'll be remembered at a club and will get a reputation
  • RandomName111
    •
    4 years ago
    FOLLIES IS GONE??? I'm legitimately bummed now. What do you ATL folks even do now? That place was a machine. I should have visited more.

As for the argument of this thread, I love hopping around but always tend to end my nights at "home" clubs. While you can make a lot of things happen in a lot of places given that I'm known well in a few places around the country now I have zero issues about getting in, having my preferred girls ready/waiting and VIP warmed up. Makes it all super efficient as I can just text one of the girls ahead "hey, only have a bit, be there at 9", just waltz in, get what I'm after and leave. If I'm wanting to hang out, I definitely get more attention and end up chatting with a lot of the staff about topics non-regulars definitely wouldn't. Genuine, quality conversations.

So... if you're a wallflower, the experience is the same. If you're friendly, outgoing and not a creeper however you can end up getting treated like royalty by having a "home" club. Bonus is that during a period like Covid with things opening and closing all the time if you're a "trusted" entity even if your preferred person doesn't do OTC (my ATF doesn't, only inside and with regulars as that's the deal she has w/her husband) you can easily get a safe, low risk referral to someone that does. Bartenders can often hook you up like that as well. In one city I visit regularly I have a bartender I chat with occasionally and she always hooks me up with an extra's friendly girl (and vouches for me so there are no nerves) as that club is like a rotating door (high turnover tourist town).

Also, if you're going to have a "home" recommend getting an instagram not connected to your name and ask (not just find) your fav dancers/bartenders for their insta's. When they have a bad day, Venmo them a little tip or something. You don't have to simp or anything but the amount of free dances and extra action I've gotten off the tiny amount I've spent on well timed gifts has had an excellent ROI. That can also be the little bit that turns an ITC girl into an OTC for you as well.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion