tuscl

Your Favorite Seats

minnow
Any place that interests me.
When going to a new club,or 1 that you're not a regular at, where do you prefer to sit? 1) Pervert Row 2) Floorside seats away from stage 3) By the bar. 4) As far as possible from stages.

I realize that every place has its unique nuances, different places may will have varying high traffic areas.

I generally prefer "PR Seats", especially at places like Monz, or Brass Flamingo that has interactive stage style, and plenty of dancers on stage. I like to get a handle on personal vibes prior to getting LD, plus I'm in a good position to ask a hot one for a dance. The downside to this is that the hotties on the floor generally won't approach PR seat patrons during dance, so there are missed oppurtunities. If PR seats are taken, or if stage show uninspiring, I try to get floorside seat close to high traffic area. I like conversation as much as next guy, chatting isn't(imho) as reliable an indication as stageside vibes for LD quality. Then again, talking can expose some potential hangups, and thus save $$ on wasted dances.
Your choice(s) and thoughts???

20 comments

• shadowcat
    17 years ago
    I always sit with my back to the wall. I want to see what is coming towards me. Nothing worse than having a beautiful face over your shoulder followed by 200lbs of blubber.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    I do like Shadowcat, except that where I'm not a regular, the girls aren't as likely to come around to where I'm sitting, so I usually move around a lot. I like to hit the stage, but about the only time I prefer to sit at the stage is in a multiple-stage club like in East St. Louis. And then, only while there's a hot dancer up. A seat at the bar usually isn't my first choice, because it means there isn't a place for a girl to join me for long, but I'll take it if it helps my chances.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    I meant to add that another big factor at a new club is a view of the dances, if possible. Not as a voyeur but to get an idea what they're like and who's got the right moves.
  • AbbieNormal
    17 years ago
    In general I'm at pervert row till I've found a dancer I like, then I move to a comfortable discrete area of the club for LD's etc.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    You bring up some very good points minnow. Points that only a seasoned clubber would know of. And good topic, first time I've seen one posted on seats.

LOL@shadowcat! Haven't seen much "blubber" at your favorite club lately, but you got a point. I prefer my back to a wall, but for protection only. An old cop thing.

When going to new clubs, I generally will take a seat at the bar, to count heads & get the club layout, in other words, orient myself with the surroundings.

Like chandler, being in a new club, I would like to sit near the VIP area and "peek" to see what kind of laps are being given.

Other clubs that I've been to depends on the size crowd, or known dancers of that club.

Diva's in Kokomo: Sit at bar, discuss menu, go to cubby hole. Simple!
    BBF in Indy: Floorside seating in view of raised LD area and stage.
    Of course, while at the bar, you're generally getting your cock and balls played with, to help with a decision! LOL

Now, once I see a dancer I want to sit with, I find the most secluded area of the club and invite her over, to test her skills before deciding on laps.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I like to move around a club. Generally I like having a seat with some room around it but a good view. I once used to sit at the stage a lot but in more recent years, I've seen some dancers I don't want to get too close too. At some places, it may seem like I'm playing musical chairs. That probably means I can't find a decent seat anywhere in the club. Unless there is a hot dancer at a stage I want to visit.
  • DandyDan
    17 years ago
    I usually try for a seat away from the stage because I mostly want to watch in the beginning, preferably next to a wall, although that isn't always possible. But if it isn't crowded, I'd rather sit close to the stage, just so I don't feel like I'm hiding away from everyone. I try to avoid the bar as much as possible, because that's where the people who aren't there to see the strippers go, and that's absolutely true in a couple places I've been to, as the bar and the stage were in two different rooms.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    I remember at my old (closed) favorite club, if I wanted my balls and cock fondled (no pun FONDL) by the waitress, I'd sit next to her station at the bar. Course, she would get tipped for her 'personal' attention.
    If I wanted my balls and cock fondled by my favorite dancers, I'd sit anywhere in the club, they led me to. Damn, I sure miss that club!
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    I always sit at the bar until I get a feel for the place. Later if I decide I'd like some company, I'll then sometimes move to a table that's some distance from the stage. I never near the stage. You keep getting hit for tips at the stage and it's annoying. Plus most girls look better from a distance anyway.
  • AbbieNormal
    17 years ago
    Like others I'll often start at the bar if the club is new to me to get the lay of the land until I decide wether to stay or go. After that PR is I think the best place to check out the dancers. True you get hit for tips, but you can see first hand how eager to please and interactive the dancers get without dropping too much on dances. So I'd say I have a three step process. The bar to check out the club, PR to check out all the dancers, and someplace private to check out one dancer in detail.
  • motorhead
    17 years ago
    I like to tip the good dancers on stage, but I don't like to sit at the stage. So my #1 rule is to choose a table a few rows back from the stage with easy in and out access when I want to get up and tip. I don't want to be "boxed in" by the other tables, which can happen in crowded places.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    I like to sit at the bar at some clubs because of the way it's set up. At the Hip Hugger, I can scan the room better from there and easily jump up to the stage to tip or to snag a girl I spot across the room. What can be a frustration is that so many hot dancers who pass right by you are with a customer in tow on their way to the lap dance area. The tables there are too bunched together, with lousy views of the dances and the rest of the room. They're OK only if you're with a girl already, and even then, other guys are liable to take the other seats without asking.

At the Flight Club, I like the side of the bar right next to the end of the stage, where each dancer passes back and forth every time she goes through her stage rotation. Plus, it's one of the few places you can sit without paying the dumb Detroit booth fees. I wouldn't want to be stuck in a booth anyway. I'd rather be free to roam around.
  • jimmyblong
    17 years ago
    Initially I like to sit at a table that is in the path of the girls from their dressing room to the floor. It provides a parade of T+A and allows me to take inventory on the club. When I go up tot he stage to tip someone it makes the girls seem like I'm making an effort to do so and not just sitting there tipping out of obligation.

When they get off stage and cruise from the dressing room to the floor my table is typically the first one they pass. If I'm interested in a lapdance they're usually ready to go and also its the longest time they have between their next set on stage.
  • Clubber
    17 years ago
    If possible, the bar, or standing near it, if that is an option. A table is only used as a last resort and never near the stage. Now at my normal places, I have my known spots and those are the only places I sit. Many times, when I have arrived, someone has been in my spot. The simple solution, I walk to the bathroom and when I return, they have moved. Not sure what my favorite bartender tells them, but they always move. Maybe I am her bf and don't even know it! My spots are where everything goes on in front of me.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Except for short periods of time when I'm trying to get the stage dancer's attention, or waiting to tip the dancer on stage, you will not find me stage side. When you sit at the stage, you are pretty much obligated to keep the George's flowing. It's a waste of money, unless you truly have an interest in the current dancer.

Typically, when I walk in to a club, I will place myself where I have a good view of the stage, and somewhere in the middle between the stage and the wall. Ideally, someplace where I can also monitor the private dance area - or at least the VIP doorway. Gotta see who is popular, and who does multiple dances (don't want to pick a girl that is a one dance wonder - not enough mileage to warrant more than a few dances).

When at BBF, I usually sit at one of the upper level tables, close to a stair way so that I can quickly make my way to the stage if the stage act gets my attention. It also lets me take a dancer back to the private dance area and/or VIP easily, without having to zig-zag my way between tables with girl in tow.

Since I have more experience at HH than any other club, the following might be helpful to anyone going there;
    When at HH, I almost always get the same exact table - I get there before the crowds hit, so it's pretty likely to be open. If not, I sit as close to it as possible and keep moving to closer tables as they open up, until I get to my preferred table. Looking at the stage, I sit at the table located off the left corner, two rows back - on the aisle near the old bar. From this table you can see who is arriving and departing at the club entrance, you can look down the hall to the back door exit. There's also a great sight line to the small dressing room / girls bathroom that a lot of dancers pop into to freshen their hair and makeup, and perform necessary outfit adjustments (NOTE: you often can see more flesh in that room than you see on the dance floor, if you keep an eye open). Also, the walkway from the bar (the office is behind the door in the bar) to the floor is immediately behind you and dancers congregate there. You also have an excellent view of The Wall area so you can monitor the mileage going on, and more importantly a perfect view of The Love Corner (the one opposite the TV, and the darkest spot for getting ultra mileage). As a bonus, you can see who is coming up behind you by watching the reflection in the mirror on the back wall of the stage. You are also strategically placed to grab the attention of dancers getting on / off the stage, and arriving / departing The Wall area. This table is probably the highest traffic area in the whole place. Once I have a hottie picked out for some private chat / dance / play time, I usually take her and my drink to one of the tables adjacent to The Love Corner for more darkness and privacy. From that table it's very easy to watch when the Love Corner is available and to quickly grab it before the next fun-loving couple sits down.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Doug, you must typically visit the Hip Hugger when it's a lot slower than when I have. I hardly ever see any open tables. I'd get most of the same advantages from a barstool near the opening, where dancers often congregate (and where I usually met our mutual fave). Which is fortunate, because that was about the only place I could find to sit.
  • parodyman-->
    17 years ago
    My favorite seat is the one that dosen't bust my ass.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Chandler: I typically don't hit the high volume nights like the weekends, since it's much more difficult to get out of the house for such a "business" trip.
  • Raincoat
    17 years ago
    Most clubs are too dimly lit so I first checkout the lighting to see where I will get the most light on stage for viewing pink. Some clubs are so dark that you might have to depend on over the shoulder lighting from a beer sign or television.

I prefer perverts' row at nude clubs or clubs that allow contact at the stage. At other topless clubs I tend to sit in the second row from the beginning.

At many clubs the girls will not ask you for a private dance if you are at the stage, so when I am ready for a dance I'll move back to a table where I can enjoy their sales pitches before making my selection for a private dance.
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    DougS - man you've got it down to a science. That was a great post.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion