tuscl

20 crazy Florida Man headlines that made the meme what it is today

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
"June 11, 2012: Florida man arrested for calling 911 after kitten denied entry into strip club"

And that's not the craziest one.

https://nypost.com/article/crazy-florida…

12 comments

• mike710
    4 years ago
    This must be where the nickname "Floriduh" came from.
  • rickthelion
    4 years ago
    Was the kitten denied entry to the club because of the kitten’s age or because of rank species-ism.

If the club just wanted to protect the young ones that is ok. After all, we ricks have a strict “no cubs, no kittens, no apelings” policy. Gotta protect the young.

But if it was some damn dirty ape lookin’ down on cats that is truly fucked up and that club manager is going to get a visit from a certain lion. A lion that will say a certain word. A word that rhymes with schmildebeest. And I think you know what will happen then. ROAR!!!
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    Lol. You just can't make this stuff up.🤯
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    The list is amazing - and bizarre.

I’m still confused after reading they have a petting zoo at a detention center! Do local folks bring their kids to the prison to see animals?
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Just another day in Floriduh.

Florida man arrested after drive-thru meltdown over lack of lettuce.

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/flori…
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    The club already had a dancer named Kitten.
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    Where’s the one about the old dude who spilled lasagna on a dancers lap and then she set his BWM on fire?
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    The irony of this appearing in the New York Post, I mean most Floriduhans are relocated New Yorkers
    LOL
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    GoldmongerATL - No. That was Follies in GA.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    The Post is just the best
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    I'm a little confused by two of those headlines.

1) Residents are actually encouraged to kill invasive species like iguanas. Whether I stick a k-bar in the skull or feed them to a gator, what's the crime?

2) How is removing a dangerous invasive python from the vastly important and dangerously fragile Everglades a "Florida Guy" thing?
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    ^ I guess cause we don't hear about normal-ish (are "snakeaholics" considered a norm?) people taking on big and dangerous reptilians from any other state as often as we hear about it in Florida?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion