tuscl

What are some Aliens or Robots from SciFi movies you would bang?

Sunday, November 8, 2020 11:11 PM
I was thinking about this. Sean Young was hot for a non human in Blade Runner and Dune. If it counts she does appear human though. My vote would have to go to that blue alien stripper thing with the two fucking things coming out of her head that Jabba The Hut threw down into the dungeon then she got eaten by the Rancor. If Luke would've saved her, he would of gotten some good Alien pussy instead of trying to tap his own sister. Anyway I would've definitely put my dick in one of those things. What y'all got?

27 comments

• Eve
    4 years ago
    Megatron . . . is that a Fusion Cannon, a decepticon, or are you just happy to see me?
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I don’t watch sci-fi movies. But there was a character named Seven of Nine played by Jeri Ryan who was pretty hot!
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Seven of Nine was 10/10, but she was a human who became a cyborg and should not count. In the same vein, Princess Leia was not of Earth and therefore not human (simply humanoid). Okay, the android in Ex Machina (Alicia Vikander) Natasha Henstridge in Species Wonder Woman (not human!) Nebula or Gamora (maybe Nebula AND Gamora, if I'm lucky) The Space Vampire from Life Force
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Eve, Megatron was a blowhard punk (like a certain senile old asshole with an iq of 25 we all know). How about Optimus Prime and thoae smokestacks?
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    I rarely watch these kind of movies but I did just watch Species for the second time in many years and have to agree with gammanu95 about Natasha Henstridge.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    Tricia Helfer, Number 6 from Battlestar Galatica: [view link]
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    I couldn't get into Battlestar Galactica. The pilot had too much famboy servicing and I turned it off. Now I have FOMO.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Zoe Saldana was pretty hot in James Cameron's Avatar
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    Smurfette.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Austin Powers, the Fembots. All of them. At the same time. Would have to be careful to ensure their tits were unloaded, though.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    @ nice - Dude, that is one of my favorite movies and forgot all about the hot alien giant chick. A playmate: [view link] [view link] AND DEN??????
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Milla Jovovich - the fifth element
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    How about Pamela Gidley in Cherry 2000 (1987)?? [view link]
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    Ask, battlestar galactica the new version, Boomer, the Asian cylon.
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    Not ‘ask’ was supposed to be ‘also’
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    @Gamma I'm not fuckin Megatron for his personality. I'm sure Optimus Prime is pretty packin too (especially after seeing the size of his mack truck), but when it comes to books and movies I generally get more aroused by the villains.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Anyone that's watched Dragon Ball Z (or has kids that do) should know who these three are: [view link] Android 18 (the female) was a badass.
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    Darryl Hannah (Pris) in Blade Runner. Leeloo. Kristanna Loken, the terminator in T3.
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    Plus lots of sex model robots from Westworld, TV and Movie.
  • NJBalla
    4 years ago
    Interesting subject, but I had a thing for Summer Glau from the Sarah Connor Chronicles
  • NJBalla
    4 years ago
    Alicia Vikander in Ex Machina and Scarlett Johanssen in Ghost in a Shell were good too [view link]
  • xedin5436
    4 years ago
    Lisa Marie, Mars Attacks!
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    @NJBalla Yeah, I'll second the Summer Glau vote. I wasn't that into the show itself, but watched it anyway. Lol
  • loper
    4 years ago
    from Star Trek TOS, Marta, the green Orion slave girl. She was crazy, literally, and could move extremely seductively. "Whom Gods Destroy"
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Not to be contrary, but how would doing Smurfette even work? That'd be like some horrible snake stretchy thing going on with that. Just sayin'
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Anybody remember a movie where there was a super hot chick the main character was wanting to bang for the whole flick and the big reveal was she didn't have a pussy? Maybe it was a nightmare I had but I thought it was a movie.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion