tuscl

Yes or No ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Wednesday, October 28, 2020 8:14 AM

17 comments

• Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Yes - and yes! If those pajamas have a flap in the back - that would be perfect - as she has a nice thick dumper...
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Depends. Does this one have a penis?
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    hell yeah!!!
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    How old is she? She's certainly attractive but I'm a little skeeved by how young she looks.
  • datinman
    4 years ago
    Yeah, I'm with Rick on this. Come back in 5 years no matter what her actual age is.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    She looks like my fat ugly niece... it's a no for me.
  • Lone_Wolf
    4 years ago
    Yes. As long as she is 18+
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    I'm with Lone Wolf. I dont' want to go to jail.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Juice! Juice! Juice!
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    I skimmed the rest of her videos where a handful is her with no bottoms on or very revealing bottoms while twerking and cleavage galore. And her bio says (truthfully, one can hope) that she's 19 years old. Juice sure picked the tamest video out of the bunch for us to judge. As for me, I'll give her an 'ehhhhhh' . . .
  • rickthevulture
    4 years ago
    As usual it is rick for the win! Remember Juice-Ape, Never never NEVER involve cubs, chicks, or apelings in any of your fun and games. Squawk!
  • rickthevulture
    4 years ago
    BTW, does anybody else find it kind of sick that you apes refer to hot adult female hairless apes as “chicks”? I mean really, “chicks” should be reserved for... well... frickin’ chicks! Come up with a better slang term for sexy ADULT females. Squawk!
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Yeah but she's a butter face
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    i’d do her as long as it’s bareback.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    She looks a little too white-trashy/country/West-Virginia(ie) for my tastes - and yeah she does have a baby-face which is a little disconcerting in terms of lusting over her - the pajamas are not doing shit for me either. Some of her other pics are def sexier - the one in a bikini shows she's thick in the bottom with nice wide-hips and thick thighs which is up my alley - per the other pics I def like her bod: [view link]
  • bang69
    4 years ago
    i agree with jascoi
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    No way! She has a yucky vagina and yucky boobs
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion