Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

WOuld you take her out on a public date with her?

Tiburon

Every woman's local ATM while in da club? How else they paying for their Boob jobs?

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

This is Brandi Bae, she is probably Dr. Miami's favorite customer

i.redd.it (regular dress) i.redd.it (ghetto faboulous) i.redd.it (date night)

Would you take her out in public on a date?

I already know you'd fuck her on the dl because I FO SHO' know I definetely would.....on the DL.

Would I take her out in public where people can see us eating together?......Perhaps if it was a low volume town in a low volume, restaurant. And it would probably help if the place is perhaps customed to woman who look like blatent whores (not applebees or the like) I think that counts as a yes.

What about you fine ladies and gentlemen?

Replies (46)Latest

Profile picture for DenimChicken
DenimChicken
•

I would want absolutely nothing to do with this monstrosity

Profile picture for Member6532
Member6532
•

She looks like what happened when plastic surgery went wrong in the 80s. Id avoid her at all costs.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

No. I don't own a pick up truck!

Profile picture for Tiburon
Tiburon
•

@shadowcat LMAO nice. Did you try dimming the lights?

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Uh............... NO.

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

Nope.

Wouldn't fuck her either. Even if I had no arms and couldn't whack it, still a hard pass. Maybe if offered 7 figures I would.

Profile picture for Tiburon
Tiburon
•

@Dolfan lmao she doesn't even have a net worth of 7 figures. Don't be silly billy haha. Ain't nobody paying you that. May 4 figures.

Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•

Ha ha - no

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I don't own a backhoe and even if I did I wouldn't.

Profile picture for rattdog
rattdog
•

is there actually a market for girls that look like this?

the only guy who wouldn't get funny stares while with her inside an eatery would be:

Profile picture for Dudecreeping
Dudecreeping
•

She’s my type .. lol .. I like em trashy not classy .. I would take her to the opera ... formal even.. it’s just fun .. she’s made herself into a sex toy for men.. she belongs to the streets..

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

I'm glad I'm old.......

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

no thank you. not my body type.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Papi Chulo probably has her cornered anyhow. :)

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

^ lolol

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I'm not a type-A personally and thus don't like attracting attention to myself so I'd pass on being out in public with her but I'd probably get dances from her in da-club

Profile picture for datinman
datinman
•

I remember when beautiful women looked like Cheryl Tiegs, Cindy Crawford, Christie Brinkley, Elle Macpherson, or Paulina Porizkova. When did outrageous caricatures of the female form become the new standard for beauty? I couldn't get it up for her with a crane. Nope, No Way.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

The prevalence of hip-hop probably has a lot to do with that look where even whitegirls are going for that look

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

Hell no! Way too big both up top and down below. She has more cheap plastic in her than a Walmart.

Profile picture for idletraveler
idletraveler
•

Definitely not my type. But the fact that the internet says she's 25 years old, 5'2" tall, and CAUCASIAN is hilarious. That is one tiny ball of crazy!

Profile picture for Tiburon
Tiburon
•

@Mah409 @Papi-CHulo despite your passive agressive biases, White woman for many years now have been THE number one race for most plastic surgery jobs in America, if not the world. WAY WAY WAY down below at a whopping 9% is hispanic and trailing behind them is AA, then asians, native americans. Wouldn't be suprised if this year asians were number 2. I think white woman for however long has long envied the fabled big booty judy. Only now is it socially acceptable and even encouraged on social media to get plastic surgery.

What a world we live in. I don't think hip hop started it, it just exascerbated it, since that is where you can see most bodacious women the easiest on the media.

Profile picture for Tiburon
Tiburon
•

@Dudecreepin there's a innocent man. That's right my brutha. Let out the love....all over her chestiscles.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Heck yeah! She can carry me around tucked in her fun bags, and take me to the doctor’s office for some plastic surgery.

Sounds like a great date. 😋

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

I just can't with the lips.

"She can carry me around tucked in her fun bags"

I call that Southern Comfort.

Profile picture for anthony6613
anthony6613
•

I wouldn’t take her out in public but would fuck her.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

It's too much but I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't fuck it.

Profile picture for Electronman
Electronman
•

That's a hard pass!

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

No thankyou

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I’d fuck her! But I’d fuck anything - so that’s not saying anything positive.

But, I’m not paying more because she’s got lots of surgery.

If she uses her look to charge more - and she doesn’t do filthy shit - I would pass.

Profile picture for latinalover69
latinalover69
•

Hell no. But some PLs prob would.

Profile picture for prevert
prevert
•

Now way. I like big tits even fake ones but that’s stupid. And that ass is even worse.

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

Simple answer. Absolutely! Love the curves.

Profile picture for Tiburon
Tiburon
•

@IceyLoco unless you meant that hypothetical, view some her of "new" stuff. It's her dude, she just cartoonishly enhanced herself. She has a natural vagina and a "ugly betty" pretty face, if the lips of soft, they still work baby WHOO WHOO

Profile picture for DeclineToState
DeclineToState
•

Yuk - not public or private

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Oh hell no.

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

Nasty. Someone pass the visine.

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

That's a 'regular dress'?

Profile picture for loganshard
loganshard
•

OMG! What do you think this spinner lover's response is?

S
Supremeruler
•

Before all the Frankenstein work she was hot. Now she would probably give Wes craven nightmares. Shes scarier than a Michael myers sighting on Halloween.

Profile picture for PinkSugarDoll
PinkSugarDoll
•

This is what plastic surgery looks like when you go to Dominican Republic and other third world places where the FDA isn’t a thing. FYI. Also yikes.

Profile picture for MalakingDog
MalakingDog
•

This looks like many of the dancers pics from BONEDIN that those losers go gaga over.

Profile picture for Kenjamin
Kenjamin
•

Would fuck for the experience...

Profile picture for kingcripple
kingcripple
•

No

Profile picture for DenimChicken
DenimChicken
•

We gotta call out this line

I already know you'd fuck her on the dl because I FO SHO' know I definetely would.....on the DL.

I love how certain Tiburon is that EVERYBOIDY else is even attracted to this in the least bit.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

^ You beat me to it with that comment. There is no way in or out of Hell that I'd have any interest in that sow! Hell, even her tits look like they have cellulite!

Profile picture for Tiburon
Tiburon
•

LMAO, I laaughed so hard at all the comments. You guys are killing me....or is it her heavy ass on my lungs

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement