tuscl

I wanna travel again, any suggestions?

I’m aware it’s completely selfish with all the cases going up and all, but I want to get to traveling again soon and I want a break from constantly having to wear it. I’ll deal with it at my home club but I’d rather not elsewhere. I’m okay with wearing a mask on stage or walking around the room, but it’s annoying when sitting at a table or during dances.

I’m mostly looking into more southern areas for the winter, especially where ice on the roads is unlikely. But I’ll keep any input about places up north in mind for the future as well. 😊

46 comments

• BabyDoc
    4 years ago
    @nicespice

As you can probably imagine the travel restrictions are grinding me down as well.

I think I’m safe in assuming you want to stay in the States and dance so I’m going to suggest the Florida panhandle. I get regular emails from a hotel on the beach reminding me that they are open and that the average temp in Oct is 79 degrees but it gets chilly in Nov when that drops to 71 degrees. It’s a great time of the year there.

For mongers the strip clubs aren’t high mileage but there are several. Honestly, I don’t know what the money is like for a dancer. I believe someone around here has said they dance/live (?) in Pensacola so check that out or move further East to Ft Walton Beach or on to Panama City.

And you aren’t being selfish. Don’t let the bastards get you down.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Did you hit Phoenix yet?
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    FL clubs are wide open now, including S. FL.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Clubs in Atlanta are pretty much back to normal and have been for months, although mask wearing is loosely enforced for dancers at some places. The only mixed club in ATL that doesn't require a license is Oasis, but it's a pretty good club. Also, I noticed that Pink Pony was on your bucket list of FS extras clubs. : )
  • FishHawk
    4 years ago
    Would love to see you in the Florida Panhandle. Not sure how lucrative it would be, but I would figure out a way to come visit you in a club.
  • Dolfan
    4 years ago
    You drive when traveling, right?

Head on down to south Florida. If you like what you find in north Florida, stop. For that matter, if you like what you find anywhere in between, stop.

The mask situation around here is mixed. Some clubs are a bit uptight and some are a bit loose, but for the most part its moderate. Wear the mask on stage & when walking around, but if sitting/drinking/eating with a customer or whatever it can come off. Most strippers I ran into were asking to sit then asking if they can take off the mask while sitting. The weather is warm though, highs in the high 80's and probably won't drop to the low 80's till after Thanksgiving.

It brings me to a bit of a side note/feature request. It would be nice if there was a "search along route" kind of thing for clubs. Google maps does it, but it misses a bunch of clubs and in areas where there are none it widens the definition of strip club. Results kinda suck. That's a way I like to hit clubs pretty frequently.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    San Antonio
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ IDK if you're familiar with the area
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "The mask situation around here is mixed. "

Dolfan I assume you're in S. FL. Here in NE FL masks in the clubs are pretty much non-existent now.
  • Dolfan
    4 years ago
    ^^ I am, guess I probably should have said that.

I figure there's good chance masks in clubs will be a thing of the past here fairly shortly. But, my prediction on when the clubs were going to open couldn't have been more wrong so maybe its not such a good idea to put too much into what I think on this topic
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Come visit me, I’ll take you to the hood.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    I’m strongly considering Florida for sure. I miss Tampa and I don’t feel like I’ve explored there enough. There is one club I’ll go back to for sure and more I wanted to try in the area because I felt like I barely scratched the surface.

I wanted to try out this club too because of how quirky it seems
    https://tuscl.net/listing/2956/reviews/

And Fort Walton Beach is what I would consider in the panhandle.

And possibly Orlando. Not because I expect to make money. But because of the fantastic hookah scene. I’d probably just take an edible before my shift if I end up at any clubs there.

Phoenix I also want to go to, but it seems like the health department is making things volatile? I’ll wait a bit longer, maybe a year from now before finally being able to try it out.

Atlanta is also a strong consideration as well. 😁

And yes I know you were being facetious Papi but yes also San Antonio. But San Antonio can get away with mask rules (in addition to wearing full bottoms and spray painting titties) just because I’ll be there anyways. Also so far I’m getting the impression Austin is enforcing mask rules but DFW is not?
  • BabyDoc
    4 years ago
    As to cafe risque in Micanopy. No, just no.... lol
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @nicespice

How about just North from the Happiest Place on Earth, Los Angeles, California is just a couple of hours north from Tijuana.

Many clubs in Los Angeles, the City of Industry and Orange County are open.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Florida is not the end-all-be-all but it does offer multiple area/cities with decent to strong SC scenes, plus the state being open - w.r.t. FL there is

+ the panhandle as mentioned
    + Jacksonville area
    + Tampa/Pasco-county area
    + in Orlando one has the option of hitting Cocoa Beach for a bit better SC scene
    + SoFLo (Miami to West Palm)
    + Da West Coast (Ft Myers, etc)
    + Key West

Not all these areas are equal w.r.t. the SC scene but at least they all have a SC scene and range from meh to good and it's a good way to avoid the cold-weather for the winter.
  • BabyDoc
    4 years ago
    Sorry, Maybe I should explain my comment on Micanopy. It is a stand-alone building off the Interstate not near anything like civilization. They have truck parking and adult video and sex toys for sale. Usually about three dancers, full nude on stage with “close up” seating in perv row but mostly guys eating lunch while they watch. Bed dances (?) and pervy jack shack private shows IIRC. There are billboards announcing it for miles in each direction (12 miles to Café Risque, etc). There used to be two or three more in Ga (?) and one of the Carolinas IIRC but I think they’re long gone.

The clientele are truckers and dirty old men (well from what I’ve been told, it’s not like I would ever stop in there, well not again anyways, 12 times is enough don’t you think?) lol

The real reason I suggest you reconsider is that unless things have changed you’re going to have a lot of dead time with very few or no customers. But maybe someone else has a different perspective.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    ^ Haha, micanopy seems slow indeed , well I may go for it anyways as long as it’s not too much of a pain-in-the-hiney to get on the roster. (A lot of small areas can be like that). I’d most likely just give it 1-3 shifts only, definitely get stoned while there, and move on. But I can’t help it, I like weird things.

@CJKent California was previously a hard no, but I heard San Diego might possibly be independent contractor status after all? Maybe the (super duper expensive) license helps them get around that, if that was true? I’d have to look up the driving distance between there and where I can get campsites at though. I would want my expenses really low because I’ve heard earning potential is super mediocre-to-low compared to how expensive things are out there. If it’s easy enough for a traveler to walk in and work the same night, and not be beholden to a schedule, I might give the state a second look...

But either way, I’ve heard the post-covid restrictions haven’t been the best over there either. So it’s definitely not a consideration this winter.
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    In San Diego you have to get a license at the local PD to dance. It's gone up from $250 to pushing $500 last I heard. I live here and don't bother to go to clubs here much.
  • BabyDoc
    4 years ago
    Of course I don't know but I believe they (the club) had difficulty in getting dancers at times. Gainesville is just up the road and is a college town so they did get some nice looking girls once in a while but I had the impression it wasn't easy for them (the club) to get a consistent full roster. In short, I wouldn't imagine you'd have any difficulty. Just be aware that it is (or was) a 24 hour place so picking a shift might be an issue.

And you know that 12 visits was an exaggeration, right? I wouldn't want anyone to get the wrong idea. It couldn't have been more than 10 or 11 tops. lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Tijuana
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ it's caliente
  • Huntsman
    4 years ago
    It’s snowed a few times already in Minnesota so I’m guessing we don’t make the top of your list for now. Masks are typically ignored as far as Covid. Ski masks are pretty much a necessity though until about March.
  • Dtuscl
    4 years ago
    FLA probably offers the greatest variety of options. And when you’re not dancing, plenty of outdoor opportunities to enjoy the ‘winter’.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    In FL, winter is the new summer
  • BAngus
    4 years ago
    Totally excited to maybe have you back down this way nicespice! If you come down and take residence in a ORL club, I'll come and chill with you at the hookah bar instead since, well, ORL clubs are worthless.
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    Allow me to put in a plug for Baltimore, Fantasies, Penthouse or McDoogals, please (kind of self serving on my part!😈😏)
  • bubba267
    4 years ago
    Atlanta doesn’t get much snow or ice and as Doc evil indicates, I think you’d do pretty well at Oasis based on your pics.
  • codemonkey
    4 years ago
    Cafe Risque is the closest club to where I live so I'm very familiar with it. Alachua County, where it's located, is one of the most restrictive counties in the state as far as Covid is concerned. Things are not anywhere near back to normal at that club. I can't in good conscience recommend you work there at this time. Perhaps later in the winter things would be better. That being said if you decide to dance there let me know and I'll come visit you if I can.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    ^Ick. Thanks for the update. Okay, going to skip Risque for now. Maybe I’ll plan another trip where I try out there, then go to Fuzzy Holes, then go to clubs to take more “seriously” lol.

🤔 will most likely plan for San Antonio—> Houston—>Fort Walton Beach —>Atlanta—>Salina. Some of those places may end up slopes though.

Appreciate the replies on here from everyone. 😁.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @nicespice

You can apply to the Bare Elegance near LAX

https://www.bareelegance.com/careers/

If you are living the VanLife/RVLife you can park and stay at Dockweiler State Beach that has a Recreational Vehicle Park with 118 full hook-up spaces, on the beach.

Amenities include restrooms, showers, picnic facilities, fire rings, and volleyball nets.

And is only 11 minutes (4.5 miles) from the Bare Elegance.
  • blahblahblah23
    4 years ago
    are you talking about Salina, KS or there is more than 1 Salina lmao??? I have also wondered about that club. Seems like it has potential tho middle of nowhere. But I used to make a lot at SHakers outside of Lincoln in the middle of nowhere till it went to shit. I think the mgr/owner of that place is nuts and last I heard they are for sale. Club Omaha probably has a lot of money tho I am not ok w/ toy shows. I heard SR there is good money and Playhouse too. (mentioning those since I think u mean Salina, KS??).
  • blahblahblah23
    4 years ago
    Hey how is AZ? I don't understand what is happening in Arizona. Like it sounds good 1 minute then next minute I hear it is like super restricted? What's the deal out there? New Mexico still shut down too?
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Spice if you want to go somewhere then go down on me! Now you’d be getting somewhere.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    @Blahblah Idk. I keep peeking at that thread about Arizona elsewhere on this site, and also some comment from a Stripperweb girl makes the whole area seem volatile. As in, clubs are getting shut down, or constantly changing how they are handling covid, etc After dealing with that in Denver, no thank you. Just going to wait it out on that area. But I definitely want to go, especially from what I’ve gathered there is a fantastic hookah scene out there too. 😝 Or that was said by somebody who seemed to really know his stuff at a really fantastic lounge out here.

No clue about New Mexico. Just did a quick google search. Seems one club is no longer. Another one is still temporarily closed for now. The rest seems to still be going. Not too sure what those are like out there, but it looks like the posted hours are still 2am or 5am? If that’s true that’s a good sign to me and probably safer than Arizona.

And yep, I’m talking about Salina KS. It’s on the way back to Denver and one of those clubs has a decent reputation? May or may not stop depending on time constraints.

@CJ Kent Kinda figured I’d be automatically turned down because I wouldn’t be living there? With dancers being employees and all? But who knows, I did want to vacation out there one day, maybe I’ll try it out at some point just for kicks.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    @Huntsman Well it’s likely KoD will drop the mask requirements by the summertime. 😁 Even at my draconian area, the DJ predicted six more months of mask wearing.

@Atacdog idk much about Baltimore. I know the area doesn’t have the next reputation economics wise...? But then again St Louis doesn’t either and I liked that area.

@ Meat lulz

• blahblahblah23
    4 years ago
    Yeah I guess AZ is too volatile for me as well unless they decide on something and stick to it lol.

I think the 1 club in Salina has potential for good moneys. I called them at some point tho never worked. They told me it is a $50 fee to work but they don't take dance cuts. This was over the phone though and idk things always change lol. But I also saw that post on some FB group about $150 fee for travelers so idfk!!! But I am more inclined to trust the lady on the phone than strippers posting online hahaha. Oh and Salina is near Junction City which I also never tried but kinda wanna. I usually do well in military towns and JC is one.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    ^ Ooh nice. Never considered Junction City before. I’ll have to look into that too.
  • blahblahblah23
    4 years ago
    Yeah I try to see what is around so if I dont like the club or whatever then there's other options to work at.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @ nicespice

The Bare Elegance “recruits” girls from all over and “helps them” get situated, some dancers from Russia have “roommates”.

You can make your vacation into a VanLife “adventure” and Use Instagram to showcase your journey, you might get “sponsor” if you advertise/recommended their products or websites.

YOLO

:D
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    What do you girls do for protection when traveling? I hope you travel with a friend and not solo.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    This is protection for traveling dancers🪓⛏🔨🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪

If that is not enough I brang da shit truck and dump loads in all da bad clubs basements...🚽💩🚽💩🚽💩
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    ...But alas wondering if this is all just a waste of a plan. Still holding out for thanksgiving just in case there’s another round of shut downs.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    We are always 6 weeks behind Europe and they are shutting down as I type.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    @meat I’ve hung out in San Antonio before. And also some sketch parts of St Louis in the name of cheap lodging. Whether idiotic or not, I have some risk tolerance. 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    I'd recomment NOT coming to Fort Myers. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to meet you, but there is nothing going on in the two clubs that are open. Ive checked them both out twice, and they've been dead. Few customers, and even fewer buying dances. As soon as I finish with one lap dance, the dancers start passing me around like a floating baby in line at the food stamp office. The pickings are that lean around here.
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    I’ve been to shady lady several times in Salina KS. It’s one of my favorite. It is your style of club, I believe. You also get to keep 100 percent of your lap dance money and about 70 % of the $300 VIP money. Mixed ethnicity. Very fun place. Upscale decor. Cow pasture with all the aroma behind the club. But, country boys like me enjoy that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion