tuscl

A haloween with out strip clubs!

THE CHAINDOG
Massachusetts
Halloween is the best night at the nudie bar! Theme shows and dancers in costume!

19 comments

• Mate27
    4 years ago
    No offense brother, but Halloween is the best night for civies dressing up slutty, but not for dancers as they already are dressed that way. The themed costumes get in the way IMO, and offer too much coverage of the lady parts.
  • aham5
    4 years ago
    Meh. I've been once. Actually most "costumes " the dancers wore covered too much skin.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Halloween at the nudie bar is the definition of amateur night same as New Years Eve those two nights are the worst strip club nights of the year for any regular monger.
  • Member6532
    4 years ago
    I go every year, and I am always disappointed. But for some reason I still look forward to it
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    A Halloween without clubs in general will be bad.

Ive been to strip clubs during the day and the night before Halloween and yeah I'll miss that
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    I wanted to go to Salem this Halloween and join the slutty witch parade, but I don't think that's happening this year.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    What @Meat72 and the other similar-posts said
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    I rarely ever have a good Halloween outfit on the rare occasion I do dance on Halloween. Last year I had to improvise and be Minnie Mouse because all I had were her ears.

Then I ordered this tiny ass red/white polka dot micro-bikini and wore it with gold heels. Not very spooky, but I was probably covered even less than how I usually dress for work. No one complained.
  • NAAAASTY
    4 years ago
    Never been. Sounds like it could be fun in a once a year party vibe kinda way. Usually I stay away from cheesy themed events. But what the hell. Sold!

NAAAASTY
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I'm not big into Halloween in general nor a big party-type person in general, thus mixing it w/ SCing does not have that much of an appeal to me - I don't necessarily go to SCs to party per se and SCs w/ party-atmospheres are often detrimental to my SCing style - I will at times be in a bit of a party-mood at a club but that's the exception for me - I mainly go to get my fix/freak-on.
  • Liwet
    4 years ago
    I went to a club on Halloween once but not a lot of girls dressed up.
  • Garfield84
    4 years ago
    I love follies on halloween night after I take my kids trick or treating and after I hit up a costume party. At the beginning of the year, I saw Halloween was on a Saturday. Halloween night was gonna be epic. Thx Wuhan Flu for ruining that. Thx city of Chamblee for ruining that!!!
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    As others have stated, I would think some costumes would be less sexy in a strip club even if they were great costumes. The best sexy outfits I have seen were at a Bone Daddy's in Dallas for Halloween and a Tilted Kilt in both Austin and Knoxville for Valentines day.

Granted, it was no touch but college girls at these places were great eye candy.
  • Dolfan
    4 years ago
    November 1st/2nd are good stripper days. Rent's due, they overspent on their slutty costume & made less at the Halloween party because that expensive outfit covered up too much and there were too many girls.
  • datinman
    4 years ago
    In my experience, St Patty's Day has been much more fun at the clubs than the few times I have gone at Halloween. A holiday devoted to drinking and kissing beats costumes any day.
  • Studme53
    4 years ago
    One of my ATFs, who was a 10 but usually pretty cautious during lap dances and would never kiss a customer, got drunk one Halloween and between that and dressing like the devil- red with horns and a pitchfork - was a different person in the back. We made out DFK like prom dates and she was stick shifting like Mario Andretti. That broke the ice between us and became the norm - so I kind of like Halloween
  • rockie
    4 years ago
    I support The Chaindog's OP as I've had a couple of Halloween ITC events that were icebreakers for fun on some Halloween week evenings and led to better on down the road at the club.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    That’s the bright side of clubbing on a pseudo holiday, some people are just looking for a party and Halloween gives them an excuse. On a side note, it’s hard to believe Randumbmember hasn’t come on here to correct the OP’s spelling of Halloween.

Sometimes the Pre-thanksgiving weekend can be memorable. It’s all in the timing.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    Halloween week was fun at some of the COI clubs, where the outfits were damn hot but Halloween Night at the clubs was week, as I imagine most of the dancers were out partying, one club had only two dancers for most of the night.

Another time I went to HKTJ for Halloween and it was a great time with some interesting costumes, I met a Cleopatra dressed BG and had one of my best times, though the costume contest seemed to take away from the normal fun at the HK.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion